|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Cannot for the life of me understand why the republicans always start at the bottom cutting. Lets start at the top! How about cutting the salary paid to these fools!
What Republican are you refuring to,i know of no Rep. wanting to cut at the bottom,maybe you can help me out here.
Lol

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke... typical republican trying to demonize someone for saying something positive... you republicans never have anything good to say only negative impacts brought on through no faults but your own but try to pass blame on to those who you beleive to be weak and unknowledgable when in all reality it is you and your own party who have to thrive on those less fortunate to succeed in life and have become dependent on such... instead of talking to people and finding out what is happening in their lives you categorize and judge people and refuse to eat their food (romney)...and continue to try and stick your greatest weakness on the other party when in all reality it is YOUR weakness to own.
Love that weak and unknowledgeable,you must be refuring to Democrats,Dems are more wealthy than Republicans,being less fortunate is in your head,get a grip and quit living off of the gov.Dems will toss a little corn on your porch enough,that you wont starve,just to keep you enslaved to vote for them,they used this on the blk ppl for many years and then young blacks began to get an education and could see what was taking place now many of them have become Reps.

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Buck wrote:
<quoted text>What Republican are you refuring to,i know of no Rep. wanting to cut at the bottom,maybe you can help me out here.
Raising age for Medicare...if you are not dead at 65, percentages go up at 67....lowering cost of living hikes for social security...are you kidding me...if this isn't the bottom, what is? But lets not tax those rich 2% folks, cause they live next door or is it they use the same banks, or do they have the same tax breaks, loop holes that an elephant could crawl through! Is this helping?
NO MORE MONEY

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>obama's plan that he presented to the republicans offered 1.6T in tax increases, another 800B saved by ending the wars, 50B in mortgage relief, infrastructure investments, and extnsion of unemployment insurance, and over 400B in entitlement cuts pushed off another year just in time for republicans who will be uup for reelection .. let them try and run on cutting social security and medicare again see how that works out for them.. lol .. and guess what .. your offer is already there and guess what republicans didn't even try to counter they just said no... let them say no and default on our debt... then see how well everything turns out lol we'lll be worse than greece... they'll strip us and make england or canada the world economy... they've already added over 20B a year to our debt just in the interest by their last little stunt.. go ahead and let them commit party suicide i'm all for it.
The America ppl will think the Republicans for not letting Obama have more money to waste,besides its 2 years before the next election,we went over the clift 4 years ago when Obama wasted more money on the stimulious package than the Iraq war cost,you cant pull your $hit here i know politics,the clift is a man made clift,caused by Obama,he's through with the spending because the Republicans aren't going to let him have anymore money that dumbas has to come from Reps in the house and its not going to happen,cry all you want but its over,no more borrowing !!!!
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

for everybody sakes I hope our congress can come to an agreement. or everybody will feeeel the pain.Big Corp has had high profits for years.They can afford alittle more taxes. the little man pays 33% in taxes & the big man pays only 13%- 15% taxes is that fair.We need to fix our tax laws.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Love that weak and unknowledgeable,you must be refuring to Democrats,Dems are more wealthy than Republicans,being less fortunate is in your head,get a grip and quit living off of the gov.Dems will toss a little corn on your porch enough,that you wont starve,just to keep you enslaved to vote for them,they used this on the blk ppl for many years and then young blacks began to get an education and could see what was taking place now many of them have become Reps.
lol what a joke you just proved my point on my previous post way to go mr perfect! and how do you know dems are more wealthy than republicans?... how come 90 percent of all republican donations through super packs and other outside sources were donations of 2500 dollars or more? and how come 90 percent of donations to democrats were under 2500 dollars?.. so what makes you think that there are more dems that are wealthy? and i love your analogy about throwing corn ..typical white auristocrat throwing lies around to make righteous justification that happens to be complete bs ... keep thinking the way you do .. because that's why your party is crumbling and failing.. and i applaud you and every republican that is willing to watch their party collapse by telling these sort of lies rather than see the truth and correct your actions... so go crawl back to grover norquist and carl rove, sheldon adilson and the koch brothers, rence prebius and rupert murdoch or rush limbaugh, without these peoplle there would be no republican party right now simple fact...so go ahead and listen to your little fox news spread those lies .. because everyone knows they tell the truth right? lol yah right been to court over lieing and will never operate in canada because they do... only thing fox is good at is taking millions of dollars from over seas investments getting rich off the backs of those saudi prince's over there and probably way more radical middle eeastern investors lol !!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

NO MORE MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>The America ppl will think the Republicans for not letting Obama have more money to waste,besides its 2 years before the next election,we went over the clift 4 years ago when Obama wasted more money on the stimulious package than the Iraq war cost,you cant pull your $hit here i know politics,the clift is a man made clift,caused by Obama,he's through with the spending because the Republicans aren't going to let him have anymore money that dumbas has to come from Reps in the house and its not going to happen,cry all you want but its over,no more borrowing !!!!
tell me where the money has and will be wasted ... do you know ? i think not... and yah it's 2 years before dems regain control of congress get it right...there was no cliff 4 years ago genius it was in 2011 when our nations credit rating was downgraded due to an ignorance between house republicans and the failure on their behalf to come to compromise.. and even then it wasn't a cliff it was their choice to let us almost default on our debt... the term "fiscal cliff" was just coined this year as an explination of what is going to happen... "The laws leading to the fiscal cliff include tax increases due to the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and spending cuts under the Budget Control Act of 2011, among others. The Budget Control Act of 2011 was enacted due to the failure of the 111th Congress to pass a Federal Budget and therefore as a compromise to resolve a dispute concerning the public debt ceiling. It included an immediate increase in the debt ceiling, along with a mechanism for facilitating two additional increases. It also included the legislation described above, automatically cutting spending on January 2, 2013." and we needed that stimulus money... do you even know what the stimulus was used for?.. when you have a failing economy you don't take your foot off the gas .. you stimulate it get it right!... and we should not have even went to war with IRAQ!! are you kidding me we had no reason that was in our interest at the time to go over there period.. only reason why we did was to get revenge on sadaam for putting a hit out on george bush senior and little bush saw an opening and took it!! get real !! yah it sounds like you know politics alright! sounds like you know how to watch fox news is more like it! lol and i'm sorry to tel lyou genius but um there will be compromise and both of them are going to agree on descresionary spending so just that and all those other lies out of your head... boy you sure do know how this government works huh? just do what you do best and that's live off what the governement provides you and try your best to contribute to it because you know nothing of this country you live in nor how it works and the best thing you can do for your own mental stability is stay in the dark .. because to much work in that little head of yours might just cause something to break.. and we wouldn't want you going to the emergency room racking up bills your local taxpayer would have to take care of now would we? lol your a joke and so is your posts get with the times or shut up because the only ignorance is your lieing mouth.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yogibear wrote:
for everybody sakes I hope our congress can come to an agreement. or everybody will feeeel the pain.Big Corp has had high profits for years.They can afford alittle more taxes. the little man pays 33% in taxes & the big man pays only 13%- 15% taxes is that fair.We need to fix our tax laws.
corporate tax rates will in effectively go down... those that are profiting off corporations doing good .. those peoples taxes will go up .. middle to low incomes will stay the same that's the deal obama is looking for and one he will get.
You are crazy

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>corporate tax rates will in effectively go down... those that are profiting off corporations doing good .. those peoples taxes will go up .. middle to low incomes will stay the same that's the deal obama is looking for and one he will get.
Wanta bet.
Sho me

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

yogibear wrote:
Show us where you got these figures because 50% of Americans dont pay taxes at all,not talking about ss.since your rates are so high why dont you show us your last years tax returns.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Sho me wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where you got these figures because 50% of Americans dont pay taxes at all,not talking about ss.since your rates are so high why dont you show us your last years tax returns.
Actually thats not correct. Average people have to spend most of what they make to survive and they pay taxes on that. Sales tax, gas tax, property tax,ect. Most wealthy people only spend a very small amount of their income on these things. When its all figured, the middle class pays the bills. Its time for the top 2% to pay their share like the rest of us!
Sho me

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Sho me wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where you got these figures because 50% of Americans dont pay taxes at all,not talking about ss.since your rates are so high why dont you show us your last years tax returns.
i only wanted to see where you were comming up with the lies,i didn't ask to here a bunch of crying and bull $hit,quit spending your money on foolish things,live within your means,and you can have money in your pocket,the wealthy ppl did not get wealthy buy buying any/everything they wanted,if you eat your cake then you dont have any,you sound like a teenager whineing,cant you feed yourself,many ppl come to this country without money but they live within their means or starve,most do quite well,many have their on bisnusses but they work.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Sho me wrote:
by the time you pay fed tax ar tax ss tax unemployment tax it all eqaul to about 35% taxes out of my check.
bet she did

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Hear me now wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would anyone care what a lowlife welfare pice of crap like you in the orange truck begging for used furniture,care enough to even read a post that you poseted.
did she offer you free sex if you gave her some furniture?
Being the welfare tramp that she is, there is nothing that she thinks she has to pay for.
She gets free checkups and rubbers from the county health clinic.
bone

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Raising age for Medicare...if you are not dead at 65, percentages go up at 67....lowering cost of living hikes for social security...are you kidding me...if this isn't the bottom, what is? But lets not tax those rich 2% folks, cause they live next door or is it they use the same banks, or do they have the same tax breaks, loop holes that an elephant could crawl through! Is this helping?
Obama has spent the medicare money so if you have a problem,blame him,but the Democrats have spent the money,its gone and yes the Dems are doing away with ss,your just to stupid to understan.
bone

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

yogibear wrote:
<quoted text>by the time you pay fed tax ar tax ss tax unemployment tax it all eqaul to about 35% taxes out of my check.
You are a Obama supporter what are you complaing about,i'll assure your not paying as much as your going to.
already

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't become wealthy by working hard, hard working people make 7.25 to 10.00 per hr. they become wealthy by manipulating hard working people, they under pay working people which allows them to over pay themselves. In a corporatist system, the wealth and power of individuals and small businesses is dwarfed by the overwhelming dominance of the corporations. Eventually, the corporations end up owning almost everything and they end up dominating nearly every aspect of society.
Iys easy to see why you have no money and want someone to feed you,before you can have money you have to have a little management ability,never will you ever have money if you are going to spend it before you get it,so just keep buying all the things you want,enjoy your money,and keep crying.
already

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

yogibear wrote:
<quoted text>by the time you pay fed tax ar tax ss tax unemployment tax it all eqaul to about 35% taxes out of my check.
,you can add that new health care,in which you think is going to be free but you are nuts,you see its ppl like you that have been getting by without paying for ins.but now your welfare ck. wont even cover your cost overrun,by the way when are you going to start creating all those jobs that you were talking about,not everyone has all those smarts like you,just think you can be one of those ceo's that makes all that money,then you can be a tax payer instead of a tax receiver,as you R now,and no,noone is buying that military $hit your trying to post in fact some ppl havent forgot you from 30 years ago,remmber those years,so do other ppl.but they dont remmber you being all that smart either.
Tax man

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually thats not correct. Average people have to spend most of what they make to survive and they pay taxes on that. Sales tax, gas tax, property tax,ect. Most wealthy people only spend a very small amount of their income on these things. When its all figured, the middle class pays the bills. Its time for the top 2% to pay their share like the rest of us!
why would a retired military person,with a wife in business,working third shift,or why would you work third shift at all,be complaing about survival, milk,bread, electric,gas prices,property tax,sales tax,or be complaing about the wealthy not spending enough of their money,could it be that you are lieing about your wife having a business,about you being retired,this just dont add up,but hey you forgot to mention health insurance,house payments labor cost at your wife's business,auto payment/insurance, i do believe you are lieing on here,in fact i was told you were a lier anyway.
Your Tax Man Is a LIAR

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Tax man wrote:
<quoted text>why would a retired military person,with a wife in business,working third shift,or why would you work third shift at all,be complaing about survival, milk,bread, electric,gas prices,property tax,sales tax,or be complaing about the wealthy not spending enough of their money,could it be that you are lieing about your wife having a business,about you being retired,this just dont add up,but hey you forgot to mention health insurance,house payments labor cost at your wife's business,auto payment/insurance, i do believe you are lieing on here,in fact i was told you were a lier anyway.
And i have been personally assured that your a Azz *ole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wealthiest in pokey 53 min oldtimer 2
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 1 hr Love 11
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 1 hr Love 28
sam and haley willingham 6 hr the real diane 12
Mark Bradly Arrested 6 hr guest also 4
Funeral Home 7 hr Really 43
guy at Wendy's 13 hr xoxo 3
•••
•••