Yakima, WA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
HA! what a joke.
NOBAMA

Rockford, IL

#2 Nov 30, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
HA! what a joke.
Ha lets be an idiot who desnt understand plain economice,,,,,in order to SHRINK the deficit...YOU would spend LESS money..NOT raise taxes...then spend MORE MONEY....only a fu king idiot culdnt rasp this simple math...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha lets be an idiot who desnt understand plain economice,,,,,in order to SHRINK the deficit...YOU would spend LESS money..NOT raise taxes...then spend MORE MONEY....only a fu king idiot culdnt rasp this simple math...
lol seems republicans are the only idiots here then ... offers stand on the table while republicans push us over the cliff you know nothing about what's happening right now in the world around you so ....come out of that republican fantasy land you have been living in and join the real world ... u know nothing of obamas plan besides what fox news tells you and they are nothing but liers .. been wrong about every major event for years now ... what a joke and believe me only simple minded people and republicans... well i guess that's one in the same ... are laughing with you because a vast majority of the united states is laughing at you and your party.
Hear me now

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Nov 30, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol seems republicans are the only idiots here then ... offers stand on the table while republicans push us over the cliff you know nothing about what's happening right now in the world around you so ....come out of that republican fantasy land you have been living in and join the real world ... u know nothing of obamas plan besides what fox news tells you and they are nothing but liers .. been wrong about every major event for years now ... what a joke and believe me only simple minded people and republicans... well i guess that's one in the same ... are laughing with you because a vast majority of the united states is laughing at you and your party.
Why on earth would anyone care what a lowlife welfare pice of crap like you in the orange truck begging for used furniture,care enough to even read a post that you poseted.
I do

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I would care what he posts ESPECIALLY if I was a republican because he knows what he's talking about and I should listen. Also, if what you say about his finacial situation is true then he knows what he's talking about because of EXPERIENCE.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Hear me now wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would anyone care what a lowlife welfare pice of crap like you in the orange truck begging for used furniture,care enough to even read a post that you poseted.
i dunno you tell me you seem to reply to all of them lol obviously something must be interesting.

Jasper, AR

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Name calling know it all, where did you get your degree in economics? Can you even budget your household income?
republican

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#8 Dec 1, 2012
so by the democrats reasoning,i can spend my entire paycheck on drugs and prostitutes and become a wealthy man??? no,i dont think so. i'll stick to the republican view that working hard and being frugal will make me a wealthy man!!!!!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
republican wrote:
so by the democrats reasoning,i can spend my entire paycheck on drugs and prostitutes and become a wealthy man??? no,i dont think so. i'll stick to the republican view that working hard and being frugal will make me a wealthy man!!!!!
show me one democrat who thinks that way and i'll show you a republican that isn't a hypocryte and a lier lol .. quite fooling yourself .. your party is falling apart and everyone knows the truth republicans will ruin this country if they get a chance that's why they voted democrat in majority in ALL races lol ... keep listening to fox news they were wrong about everything else including the presidential race ... so nah i think i'd rather live here in the real world instead of in a fantasy land. republicans never have anything good to say and always demonize the democratic party no matter the reason or cost... never have a plan on their own always have to talk about how bad the president's plans are ... at least when democrats say bush ruined the economy they are telling the truth and have a plan to change it .. republicans only whine like babies just like your doing and hope that there's enough ignorant low income people out there viewing fox news that will by into their lies and pandering.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 1, 2012
I believe both party needs to give in alittle.For the good of the good ole USA.Cut taxes on the wealthy.Cut goverment spending.Even if that include the military,food stamp, medicad, medicare,& sending money to other countries.
American legion

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Dec 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Name calling know it all, where did you get your degree in economics? Can you even budget your household income?
Lol,a RCCC welfare member taking up for another welfare person,you guys are great,just waste your money and let someone else feed you while you come to the club and enjoy life,wow what a great life no wonder you gus a supporting Obama.
Yellow Dog Democrat

Whitmire, SC

#12 Dec 1, 2012
yogibear wrote:
I believe both party needs to give in alittle.For the good of the good ole USA.Cut taxes on the wealthy.Cut goverment spending.Even if that include the military,food stamp, medicad, medicare,& sending money to other countries.
Surely you misspoke about cutting taxes for the rich or was making a joke
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#13 Dec 1, 2012
yogibear wrote:
obama's plan that he presented to the republicans offered 1.6T in tax increases, another 800B saved by ending the wars, 50B in mortgage relief, infrastructure investments, and extnsion of unemployment insurance, and over 400B in entitlement cuts pushed off another year just in time for republicans who will be uup for reelection .. let them try and run on cutting social security and medicare again see how that works out for them.. lol .. and guess what .. your offer is already there and guess what republicans didn't even try to counter they just said no... let them say no and default on our debt... then see how well everything turns out lol we'lll be worse than greece... they'll strip us and make england or canada the world economy... they've already added over 20B a year to our debt just in the interest by their last little stunt.. go ahead and let them commit party suicide i'm all for it.
Redneck

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 1, 2012
republican wrote:
People don't become wealthy by working hard, hard working people make 7.25 to 10.00 per hr. they become wealthy by manipulating hard working people, they under pay working people which allows them to over pay themselves. In a corporatist system, the wealth and power of individuals and small businesses is dwarfed by the overwhelming dominance of the corporations. Eventually, the corporations end up owning almost everything and they end up dominating nearly every aspect of society.

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
this joke i find seems to explain republicans in their entirity.....how many republicans does it take to change a lightbulb? TEN:

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness,

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Bulb Accomplished,"

7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally "in the dark" the whole time,

8. One to viciously smear #7,

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how John McCain has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along,

10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

And after all is said and done, no one will notice that they never actually managed to change the light bulb
answer

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Dec 3, 2012
I do wrote:
I would care what he posts ESPECIALLY if I was a republican because he knows what he's talking about and I should listen. Also, if what you say about his finacial situation is true then he knows what he's talking about because of EXPERIENCE.
Yes you nuts go ahead and waste your life,as you must have done in the past,the blind following the blind,this is why you are trying to sell out to Obama,but i'll assure that obama will pass but you wont,niether will you be forgotten,if you were a working person with any managment then you 2 would not be on welfare or trying to get on welfare,most Democrats are welthy ,however i no 1 of you is not probly because he spent his money foolishly otherwise they would not be wanting free furniture,the poor Democrats are nothing trying to be something,i believe you fit right in there.
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

#17 Dec 3, 2012
answer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you nuts go ahead and waste your life,as you must have done in the past,the blind following the blind,this is why you are trying to sell out to Obama,but i'll assure that obama will pass but you wont,niether will you be forgotten,if you were a working person with any managment then you 2 would not be on welfare or trying to get on welfare,most Democrats are welthy ,however i no 1 of you is not probly because he spent his money foolishly otherwise they would not be wanting free furniture,the poor Democrats are nothing trying to be something,i believe you fit right in there.
Just read the spelling and punctuation in this post and you can see the type of idiots that vote republican. They are either stupid morons or filthy rich! Most are morons!!!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18 Dec 3, 2012
answer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you nuts go ahead and waste your life,as you must have done in the past,the blind following the blind,this is why you are trying to sell out to Obama,but i'll assure that obama will pass but you wont,niether will you be forgotten,if you were a working person with any managment then you 2 would not be on welfare or trying to get on welfare,most Democrats are welthy ,however i no 1 of you is not probly because he spent his money foolishly otherwise they would not be wanting free furniture,the poor Democrats are nothing trying to be something,i believe you fit right in there.
lol what a joke... typical republican trying to demonize someone for saying something positive... you republicans never have anything good to say only negative impacts brought on through no faults but your own but try to pass blame on to those who you beleive to be weak and unknowledgable when in all reality it is you and your own party who have to thrive on those less fortunate to succeed in life and have become dependent on such... instead of talking to people and finding out what is happening in their lives you categorize and judge people and refuse to eat their food (romney)...and continue to try and stick your greatest weakness on the other party when in all reality it is YOUR weakness to own.
Lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't become wealthy by working hard, hard working people make 7.25 to 10.00 per hr. they become wealthy by manipulating hard working people, they under pay working people which allows them to over pay themselves. In a corporatist system, the wealth and power of individuals and small businesses is dwarfed by the overwhelming dominance of the corporations. Eventually, the corporations end up owning almost everything and they end up dominating nearly every aspect of society.
This is America if you want own your own company you can, but first you must work to do that,most selfemployed ppl work hard and the one's that do dont spend much time fishing,hunting,golfing,drinki ng or playing,buying everything they can get finaced,like guns,trucks,boats and motors,houses,if you want to own a company you wont work 5 days a week and play 2,you must be able to control your spending just as the goverment should,of course that just dont fit in with keeping up who is doing what in sports,as i see and hear many ppl doing when they are not crying about not making enough money,the reason most ppl dont have any money is because the spend it before the get it,many on things they want,not need,there is a big need between want and need.

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Cannot for the life of me understand why the republicans always start at the bottom cutting. Lets start at the top! How about cutting the salary paid to these fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering 1 hr Againstthemachine 2
Work needed for Christmas 1 hr Againstthemachine 11
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 1 hr Carl 10
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 1 hr lol 146
thomasville 3 hr Curious 1
christmas party 3 hr Crazy 4
Library 4 hr Guest 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web