Ash Flat, AR

#63 Nov 12, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look FRIEND you are not re vamping anything .. your party is and will always be controlled by greedy rich people who spit on individuals like you who work for them to earn them an extra dollar while they cut your benifets and retirement... i don't care what you say noone back there makes over 250,000 dollars a year so your just beating yourself in the head... and by the way incase you haven't noticed and your still a little shook up .. democrats won .. and they won big.. and will continue to do so regardless of what your hyporcitical redneck hillbilly ass thinks... because unless you make over that money amount i posted your opinion in the GOP DOES NOT MATTER .. period!
wrong...here in randolph county the president lost and he lost big.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#64 Nov 12, 2012
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot one thing,it has to be funded,the money isn't there,the canadians have gotten rid of nat.health care and we can also,any law can be changed,canada is proof of that.
look everything is and will be paid for in the united states universal healthcare better known as obamacare so get it right... thousands of doctors and healthcare agencies including the AARP and even the United States Supreme court... so quit complaining about what your house republican said was "the law of the land" and canada has NOT gotten rid of their healthcare system so just get over yourself... there will be no way for republicans to overturn obama care without throwing millions off of insurance and costing millions of americans jobs and money .. it is the law and it will not be overturned .. it was the right thing to do and more people obveiously agree with that or President Obama would NOT have been reelected.. so quit living in your own little fantasy land and wake up and come join us here in the real world.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#65 Nov 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody careds what "randolph county" thinks we are all americans and america voted for the president of the united states so just face the facts 4 more years of moving forward weather or not the republicans are willing.
fyi

Ravenden, AR

#66 Nov 12, 2012
who's paying for more free healthcare for millions.

http://www.votersmarket.com/NewTaxes.aspx

Small business expensing will be slashed and 50% expensing will disappear. Small businesses can normally expense (rather than slowly-deduct, or “depreciate”) equipment purchases up to $250,000. This will be cut all the way down to $25,000. Larger businesses can expense half of their purchases of equipment. In January of 2011, all of it will have to be “depreciated.”

The AMT will ensnare over 28 million families, up from 4 million last year. According to the left-leaning Tax Policy Center, Congress’ failure to index the AMT will lead to an explosion of AMT taxpaying families—rising from 4 million last year to 28.5 million. These families will have to calculate their tax burdens twice, and pay taxes at the higher level. The AMT was created in 1969 to ensnare a handful of taxpayers.

Higher taxes on marriage and family. The “marriage penalty”(narrower tax brackets for married couples) will return from the first dollar of income. The child tax credit will be cut in half from $1000 to $500 per child. The standard deduction will no longer be doubled for married couples relative to the single level. The dependent care and adoption tax credits will be cut.

Federal payments (taxes) required by President Barack Obama’s health care law are being understated by as much as $68 billion per year because official budget forecasts ignore the cost of insuring many employees’ spouses and children, according to a new analysis. This will also include the case where states do not elect to expand their Medicaid Program as described in the law. Since the states will not fund the programs (increase in state tax), the Fedral Government will collect the tax to pay for people who would otherwise be added to the Medicaid Program $680 Billion

2012 Cuts from Medicare To Help Fund Obamacare $716 Billion

2012 Cuts from Medicare Advantage To Help Fund Obamacare $200 Billion

2012 The Medicare Part B premium will increase from the present monthly fee of $96.40, rising to $104.20 in 2012,$120.20 in 2013, and $247 in 2014. That’s an increase of 156 percent in just three years. Those provisions are embedded in Obamacare but were delayed by the Democratic bill writers until after the 2012 election in order to hide them from voters. There are blogs that dispute these numbers but history indicates that this cost will continue to increase regardless of the Obama inspired propaganda.

2012 To collect the penalties from those who do not purchase insurance, 16,500 new IRS agents are being hired to enforce the new tax or “penalty”. The estimated cost assuming salary and benefits of $80,000 per year per agent will cost taxpayers an additional $1.32 billion per year or $13.2 billion in ten years. This number will likely increase due to pay hikes and increases in the number of agents required to extract the money from taxpayers.$13.2 Billion
fyi

Ravenden, AR

#67 Nov 12, 2012
BAM

Mountain Home, AR

#68 Nov 12, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look moron i don't live there i grew up there and bettered myself and moved out of that hellhole county and town... and how do you people even know if i'm a male or female your just assuming ..and for your info genius i don't even have kids.. how's about you start posting some facts instead of some thoughtless comments and you clearly don't know that you can be in another state and post here which makes you more un informed than you already were .. so please do us all a favor and go to school or shut up.
I know you and you do have children,you were here a few months ago begging for free furniture,spending money in stupid ways,while asking for help,.but i guess you got enough money to get back.

Ash Flat, AR

#69 Nov 12, 2012
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>I know you and you do have children,you were here a few months ago begging for free furniture,spending money in stupid ways,while asking for help,.but i guess you got enough money to get back.
should go read her crap on thread
"did you vote today" who her hero is and why.

of all days didn't name the men and women that serve past and present that allows her to have freedom
well

Mountain Home, AR

#70 Nov 12, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you that i don't receive any entitlements... and let me tell you youd don't get paied according to your skill set you ignoramous .. do you think a police chief making over 100 thousand a year deserves that .. hell no ... do you think a politician who has no prior experience in public service such as linda mcmahn deserves our money ?.. hell no ..and i do give to people and i also care and empathize with and for people... unlike republicans such as yourself.. and i don't pay sales tax dummy like i posted on one of your other comments earlier... and if we all pay in income tax then we are all in this together get over it and quit being A GREEDY SELF CENTERED IGNORAMOUS! you have no skill set obviously degrading yourself on here by making fun of those who didin't have a rich heritage... get over yourself and your ways because noone wants to hear another rich baby cry about having to pay in income tax to help everyone in america.“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." Matthew 6:24 .. there's your quote for those of you back there in the bible belt.
"i don't pay sales tax"
= what planet are you from - you're now a proven deluded idiot.

"and if we all pay in income tax then we are all in this together" -
"if" is the key word - 47% do NOT pay federal income tax and many get money back. the harder a worker works to make more, a bigger % is taken away. heck of a system.

go out and bust your butt for 50k vs 25k and freebes, and see how much each has at the end of the yr. don't be a idiot claiming that it's a good system. it's not.

btw - what does the bible say about sloth, taking, and stealing.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#71 Nov 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
"i don't pay sales tax"
= what planet are you from - you're now a proven deluded idiot.
"and if we all pay in income tax then we are all in this together" -
"if" is the key word - 47% do NOT pay federal income tax and many get money back. the harder a worker works to make more, a bigger % is taken away. heck of a system.
go out and bust your butt for 50k vs 25k and freebes, and see how much each has at the end of the yr. don't be a idiot claiming that it's a good system. it's not.
btw - what does the bible say about sloth, taking, and stealing.
yah i'm from oregon moron and they have no sales tax not from a different planet just went to school... and the context of that sentence was takin completely out of context let me tell you that we are paying some form of income tax ... i actually had to pay in on my taxes the first time i was out here because i was taxed twice once from arkanass and again for oregon grow up and learn how the world works... and i'm sure your not busting any butt for 50k if your sittin behind a desk .... and no freebies for 25 k my friend don't know where your living but anywhere i've been if your makin 25k your not getting anything for free... if you don't like living in america .. then get out .. i'm sure canada would love to have you that's if you can save enough money working in a low wage state to move. get in formed or please keep your comments to yourself
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#72 Nov 12, 2012
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>I know you and you do have children,you were here a few months ago begging for free furniture,spending money in stupid ways,while asking for help,.but i guess you got enough money to get back.
lol wow what a joke
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#73 Nov 12, 2012
fyi wrote:
who's paying for more free healthcare for millions.
http://www.votersmarket.com/NewTaxes.aspx
Small business expensing will be slashed and 50% expensing will disappear. Small businesses can normally expense (rather than slowly-deduct, or “depreciate”) equipment purchases up to $250,000. This will be cut all the way down to $25,000. Larger businesses can expense half of their purchases of equipment. In January of 2011, all of it will have to be “depreciated.”
The AMT will ensnare over 28 million families, up from 4 million last year. According to the left-leaning Tax Policy Center, Congress’ failure to index the AMT will lead to an explosion of AMT taxpaying families—rising from 4 million last year to 28.5 million. These families will have to calculate their tax burdens twice, and pay taxes at the higher level. The AMT was created in 1969 to ensnare a handful of taxpayers.
Higher taxes on marriage and family. The “marriage penalty”(narrower tax brackets for married couples) will return from the first dollar of income. The child tax credit will be cut in half from $1000 to $500 per child. The standard deduction will no longer be doubled for married couples relative to the single level. The dependent care and adoption tax credits will be cut.
Federal payments (taxes) required by President Barack Obama’s health care law are being understated by as much as $68 billion per year because official budget forecasts ignore the cost of insuring many employees’ spouses and children, according to a new analysis. This will also include the case where states do not elect to expand their Medicaid Program as described in the law. Since the states will not fund the programs (increase in state tax), the Fedral Government will collect the tax to pay for people who would otherwise be added to the Medicaid Program $680 Billion
2012 Cuts from Medicare To Help Fund Obamacare $716 Billion
2012 Cuts from Medicare Advantage To Help Fund Obamacare $200 Billion
2012 The Medicare Part B premium will increase from the present monthly fee of $96.40, rising to $104.20 in 2012,$120.20 in 2013, and $247 in 2014. That’s an increase of 156 percent in just three years. Those provisions are embedded in Obamacare but were delayed by the Democratic bill writers until after the 2012 election in order to hide them from voters. There are blogs that dispute these numbers but history indicates that this cost will continue to increase regardless of the Obama inspired propaganda.
2012 To collect the penalties from those who do not purchase insurance, 16,500 new IRS agents are being hired to enforce the new tax or “penalty”. The estimated cost assuming salary and benefits of $80,000 per year per agent will cost taxpayers an additional $1.32 billion per year or $13.2 billion in ten years. This number will likely increase due to pay hikes and increases in the number of agents required to extract the money from taxpayers.$13.2 Billion
lol wow this is a bunch of "malarky" lol .. i mean really my antivirus software even saysthis link is not secure...lol
paid and delivered

South Sioux City, NE

#74 Nov 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I figured my presidential vote was meaningless in Randolph County.... That's why I sent two big contributions for the Dems to use towards winning in Ohio & Florida. I guess I helped Obama win from Randolph County after all.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#75 Nov 12, 2012
paid and delivered wrote:
<quoted text> Yah, I figured my presidential vote was meaningless in Randolph County.... That's why I sent two big contributions for the Dems to use towards winning in Ohio & Florida. I guess I helped Obama win from Randolph County after all.
cudos my good sir you are truely one of the few informed citizens of randolph county lol
done with know nothin

Ravenden, AR

#76 Nov 13, 2012
know nothin = "yah i'm from oregon"

explains it all for me = land of fruits and nuts.
and will now stop trying to fix stupid.

topix really needs an ignore button for such cases.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#77 Nov 13, 2012
done with know nothin wrote:
know nothin = "yah i'm from oregon"
explains it all for me = land of fruits and nuts.
and will now stop trying to fix stupid.
topix really needs an ignore button for such cases.
lol what a joke your just mad because your whole little republican world is crumbling around your party and even the republicans who knew better are not falling for the bs this round.
Clown

Cleveland, OH

#78 Nov 13, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke your just mad because your whole little republican world is crumbling around your party and even the republicans who knew better are not falling for the bs this round.
You think this election will level the playing field - I got news for you 3rd generation welfare - we will still have more and better lives than you takers- what are you doing to better yourself and your situation - are you really the same guy that was looking for furniture a few months ago - if so really sad and I actually feel sorry for you - I hope you dont share yoru views with your offspring - I mean how long do you think the "Get all I can attitude" will serve this country - how long will you need help
BAM

Cherokee Village, AR

#79 Nov 13, 2012
Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this election will level the playing field - I got news for you 3rd generation welfare - we will still have more and better lives than you takers- what are you doing to better yourself and your situation - are you really the same guy that was looking for furniture a few months ago - if so really sad and I actually feel sorry for you - I hope you dont share yoru views with your offspring - I mean how long do you think the "Get all I can attitude" will serve this country - how long will you need help
I can assure she is the same person wanting free furniture a few months ago,she is correct she dont pay taxes, because she has no money,she did not send any money to the Dem party,she's dirt poor,but you should see the fence she put up here,wire all the way around the house,it looked like chicken wire.
BAM

Cherokee Village, AR

#80 Nov 13, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look everything is and will be paid for in the united states universal healthcare better known as obamacare so get it right... thousands of doctors and healthcare agencies including the AARP and even the United States Supreme court... so quit complaining about what your house republican said was "the law of the land" and canada has NOT gotten rid of their healthcare system so just get over yourself... there will be no way for republicans to overturn obama care without throwing millions off of insurance and costing millions of americans jobs and money .. it is the law and it will not be overturned .. it was the right thing to do and more people obveiously agree with that or President Obama would NOT have been reelected.. so quit living in your own little fantasy land and wake up and come join us here in the real world.
Never was a law that could not be changed,"the real wourld"lol.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#81 Nov 14, 2012
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>Never was a law that could not be changed,"the real wourld"lol.
let met tell you 2 clowns that posted the last couple of posts .... you guys don't know me and probably don't even know your own children... so quit degrading people on here like you've known them your whole life to make you feel better about how sorry and pathetic yours is ... if you want to posts opinions on here but when you run out of things to post that relates to the topic at hand because you know the facts are against you then don't turn to degrading people because the only person your belittling is yourself.look at how much these comments reflect your academic achievements and what you've accomplished in your life .. so stop playing in preschool and please grow up and get informed.
BAM

Cherokee Village, AR

#82 Nov 14, 2012
You aren't going to fool us here anymore,we now know who you are,where you lived,how many kids, dogs,what color your orange truck was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official at PokeyvsWestside 8 hr Howl For Life 4
Kiechs BBQ 13 hr Sandy 32
Donna (Jul '12) Thu Guest 11
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) Thu in the know 86
is Samantha Willingham a good mom Oct 29 amy 17
who repairs car air conditioners? (Jun '10) Oct 29 coffee drinker 7
Philander from Trinity (Aug '11) Oct 29 guest 34

Freeze Warning for Randolph County was issued at November 01 at 2:43AM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match