Suck it up republicans
Yellow Dog Democrat

Vanceboro, NC

#21 Nov 8, 2012
yogibear wrote:
hopefully our congress can learn to get along this time.& agree on some stuff.& turn our economy around.
You are right if the main mission of congress hadn't been to try to defeat O the last four years we would have seen even lower unemployment numbers and a better economy. What republicans does not seem to understand is that rich people does not drive the economy the middle class making a living wage and being able to buy things is hoe they got rich in the first place
Kip Lance

Bixby, OK

#22 Nov 8, 2012
Pigs of Pocahontas-

That is 99% of yall! Like Barry Waldo said EVERYONE one is gonna pay for re-electortin that moron.A few simple examples many of u foolz will understand.

1)Smokes wil quadruple in price because of tax increases (sin tax). Thus, since u wont stop smkn, ur fat kids will get skinnie cuz they will not be fed well so u can keep smkn.
2)Monthly food stamps value will be cut by 40% or more so othrs can get some free food sht like you boars have ben gettin for years (they will spread food stamp allotment around to other lazy azz's outside of randolf county).
3)Minimum wage will go DOWN. Yes, this will be the case because they want everyone wrkn so they will need to pay folks less so places like Cinch factory can hire more four-eyed, pimple faced dorks like many of you. this will take effect by March 2013.
4)Everyone will now pay taxes. not just the 52% that have been paying while ur lazy azz have sucked the blood out of them. What does tis mean to you? Simply put, minimum federal tax, which none of u understand cuz u have never padd em, will be $5,200/family minumum. Translations = u will have $5,200 less to spend each year which equals $100 LESS in WEEKLY take home pay. So, go steal/buy a bike cuz u wont be able to afford to pay for a car much less $7/gallon gas...

U ignorant foolz will start seein this all happen January 2013.....

Congrats to all u lazy fool democrat faggots who voted for that moron.Know u get to support the new america!
flash

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Nov 8, 2012
why dont you republicans quit bitchin about it obama is still cleaning up the mess bush left so as it says suck it up and put on your big girls pantys on!!!!!!!!!!
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Nov 8, 2012
The problem with the rep party is you all picked the wrong canidate.you should have picked Rick Perry & Mark rubio. thats the winning ticket. you picked the wrong man for the job.
Hey

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Nov 8, 2012
Barry Waldo wrote:
Listen - all - we all lost Tuesday - most of you just do not know it yet. Adminastration announced today will re-enter talks on the UN Arms Treaty - whats that mean to the avergage gun toting hillbilly - gun control in the end . Obama Care will cost a lot of you your jobs as your employer cuts back to stay under the minimum employees for mandatory health coverage - taxes are going up on one and all not jsut the wealthy and when they go up onthe wealthy they pass it onto you the working class. So congrats on your win - the next four years are going to be hard but as I heard a guy say once - " If you are going to be stupid - you better be tough." So enjoy ass clowns - this guy isn't FDR - BTW- Those of you with a smoke in your face can look forward to reduced care until you lose the habit - but you will still have your free phones to bitch about it all
Your post is exactly right,i along with others were trying to do what we thought was the best thing to do in a situation at hand,however we lost the battle,one of the men that was of the same mind as me said to me,well they got what they wanted,now lets see if the want what they got.It would be foolish to say that the things Obama has brought upon us is Reps fault,when the pain came from the first 2 years Obama was in office,when Dems held the house and senate,i agree with the stoopid/tough coment,there were Dems that put Obama in office 4 years,that was trying to take him out this time however you created the animal,god has given you your will,live with it.
Hey

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Nov 8, 2012
flash wrote:
why dont you republicans quit bitchin about it obama is still cleaning up the mess bush left so as it says suck it up and put on your big girls pantys on!!!!!!!!!!
Thats not the problem we have,its who's going to clean up Obams mess.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#27 Nov 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not the problem we have,its who's going to clean up Obams mess.
incase you haven't noticed it is obama who is cleaning up after an 8 year republican dictator who lied and manipulated the public to gain access to his own personal agenda.. hussain put out a hit on little ole bush's daddy so he had to put all of us through hell to make sure he was dead while he had the chance... started 2 wars with no way to pay for them sending us into trillion dollar deficits.. putting the burdon onto everyone elses kids... deregulating wallstreet and banks so that they could lie and manipulate the system in their favor and ultimatly almost led to the collapse of the greatest nation on earth and stiffeled the growth of the american dollar even more than nixon did... caused millions of people to loose their jobs and cost thousands of people their life.... we've had enough republican b/s for several years get used to the new norm because whites are now the minority and finally with enough compatant people that can actaully understand what's going on we don't have to listen to fat white arristocrats like grover norquist, rush limbaugh, donald trumph, the koch brothers, sheldon adilson, mitt romney, and yes both of the bush's.... no longer will we have to give so that "job creators" or "pompus jackasses" can have an extra 100,000 to put down on their new yacht... the world is changing and only those who watch fox news and beleive their ignorant lies will be left in the dark. The democratic voting machine is alive and awake and will be turning that big ole sothern state of texas blue in the next few years as we will NEVER go back as we all move FORWARD.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#28 Nov 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is exactly right,i along with others were trying to do what we thought was the best thing to do in a situation at hand,however we lost the battle,one of the men that was of the same mind as me said to me,well they got what they wanted,now lets see if the want what they got.It would be foolish to say that the things Obama has brought upon us is Reps fault,when the pain came from the first 2 years Obama was in office,when Dems held the house and senate,i agree with the stoopid/tough coment,there were Dems that put Obama in office 4 years,that was trying to take him out this time however you created the animal,god has given you your will,live with it.
obama did what was right by millions of americans when he had control of everything.. and that was to make sure everyone has access to healthcare... so when you quit being so greedy and self centered i'm sure the real world would be happy to welcome you back.
Typical

Cleveland, OH

#29 Nov 9, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>obama did what was right by millions of americans when he had control of everything.. and that was to make sure everyone has access to healthcare... so when you quit being so greedy and self centered i'm sure the real world would be happy to welcome you back.
Btw- you are a communist

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Nov 9, 2012
poor ole democrats what are you going to do when you can no longer blame bush?

"dont know nothin" FYI you are posting on a arkansas site not texas. our state is RED this county voted RED .

Jesus Jon and Marry

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Nov 9, 2012
I love a real republican. When they lose an argument they always revert to, YOUR A COMMUNIST! Funny
I Love Fox News

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Nov 9, 2012
guest wrote:
"dont know nothin" FYI you are posting on a arkansas site not texas. our state is RED this county voted RED .
I think the Bush mistakes will be felt for generations to come. Bush will always be blamed for his terrible and deadly policies!
Daryll Hoggard

Bixby, OK

#33 Nov 9, 2012
Kip Lance and Barry Waldo, whoevr they are, are EXACTLY rite! the lazy, dumb and poor in pocahontas are abut to wake up and cee there whol world just changd andn they r gonna get ther jus dserts!

Read what they rote!
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Nov 9, 2012
i watched fox channel yesterday. it was so funny they act like a bunch of chickens with there head cut off. didnt know which way to go. lol.they said it was Mitt fault, the Republican party was to white, too old, too male, too rich, they even blamed Bush yesterday, lol.sooo funny.they should have picked rick perry & mark Rubio.thats the winning ticket i would have voted for.
yep

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Nov 9, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>obama did what was right by millions of americans when he had control of everything.. and that was to make sure everyone has access to healthcare... so when you quit being so greedy and self centered i'm sure the real world would be happy to welcome you back.
You can have health care if you pay for it,its not free,you now are going to pay for it,when you have elictricty,buy food,gas,clothes,cars,in fact everything you touch,you are the rich in this country,anyone that buys any item,you cant force any doctor to see you,and when he looks at your chart to see what type of ins you have,he will treat you accordingly.
I Love Fox News

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Nov 9, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>You can have health care if you pay for it,its not free,you now are going to pay for it,when you have elictricty,buy food,gas,clothes,cars,in fact everything you touch,you are the rich in this country,anyone that buys any item,you cant force any doctor to see you,and when he looks at your chart to see what type of ins you have,he will treat you accordingly.
Health care was never free. The uninsured just walked away and let the rest pay. Now they will have their own insurance. If you are low income, you will recieve assistance just like you do with food, rent and utilities. Are you saying that you receive better care if you're not insured? I would think you will receive better care if the hospitals know they are getting paid. With 30 million more buying insurance, the costs should go down.
Pocahontas Pride

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Nov 9, 2012
Look. The Democrats had majority rule during the first two years of Obama's term. This is a fact. So whatever Bush era policies they didn't like they had the power to change them. You can not blame Bush for four years of failed policy. The Republicans are no better they have stalled and refused to negotiate on policy and reform. People we are missing the mark here. Everyone of those elected officials are wealthy. They don't give a crap about what regular Americans think until it is time to get re elected. We are all in this together whether we want it or not. The American people have fallen asleep at the wheel and let these pecker woods do what they please. They vote themselves raises and have free health care for life. Obama i mostly concerned with how much money he will make after he gets out of office and how many sports events he can use Air Force One to go see. Your tax dollars pay for that too by the way. So think about that when you have to choose between entertainment and food. He doesn't have to worry because you voted for him to have it. If there wan not any money to be made as a politician, the wealthy would have nothing to do with it. Our schools are a mess because our Department of Education is run more by politicians than teachers. Why should my child be dictated to about what they eat at school by a person whose only job is to be the President's wife? Wake up America. Its not a red or blue thing. It is the wealthy keeping control of the lower and remaining middle class. They want a nation of dependents so they can tell you what to do. If we truly want change then we as a nation are going to have to prove it. People should not fear their government but governments should fear the people. We have fought one war for independence and one for state's rights. Don't fool yourself and think we won't do it a third time.
Yellow Dog Democrat

Vanceboro, NC

#38 Nov 9, 2012
Pocahontas Pride wrote:
Look. The Democrats had majority rule during the first two years of Obama's term. This is a fact. So whatever Bush era policies they didn't like they had the power to change them. You can not blame Bush for four years of failed policy. The Republicans are no better they have stalled and refused to negotiate on policy and reform. People we are missing the mark here. Everyone of those elected officials are wealthy. They don't give a crap about what regular Americans think until it is time to get re elected. We are all in this together whether we want it or not. The American people have fallen asleep at the wheel and let these pecker woods do what they please. They vote themselves raises and have free health care for life. Obama i mostly concerned with how much money he will make after he gets out of office and how many sports events he can use Air Force One to go see. Your tax dollars pay for that too by the way. So think about that when you have to choose between entertainment and food. He doesn't have to worry because you voted for him to have it. If there wan not any money to be made as a politician, the wealthy would have nothing to do with it. Our schools are a mess because our Department of Education is run more by politicians than teachers. Why should my child be dictated to about what they eat at school by a person whose only job is to be the President's wife? Wake up America. Its not a red or blue thing. It is the wealthy keeping control of the lower and remaining middle class. They want a nation of dependents so they can tell you what to do. If we truly want change then we as a nation are going to have to prove it. People should not fear their government but governments should fear the people. We have fought one war for independence and one for state's rights. Don't fool yourself and think we won't do it a third time.
I really enjoy hearing people like You (clueless) to what actually Happened the first two years of O's term. It basically was the same thing that has happened the last two. Republicans blocked most everything the president wanted to do by filibustering everything in the Senate. If you don't believe me just go back and see how many filibusters there actually was. You and people like you that listens to fox never have all the facts.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#39 Nov 9, 2012
guest wrote:
what.. we're still not over what bush has put us through .. and i know where i posted genius i'm glad you can see that too .. i grew up there and yah that county voted red and look how many jobs are leaving that county... look at all the people stuck there because they don't get paid enough to move... look at the ignorance like you just posted comming out of that county... you guys did vote red that's for sure... voted a wholllle republican controlled legistlature...lol.. good luck... voted for a tax increase to continue work on highways around there that have been underconstruction for the last 6 years... voted against an infrastructure bill that would have put thousands back to work .. and voted against medical marijuana which would have increased the revenue and created jobs in the state.. i know all about that state and that pos so called county you live in and i feel sorry for the people that have to live there under your republican communist ways.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#40 Nov 9, 2012
I Love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Health care was never free. The uninsured just walked away and let the rest pay. Now they will have their own insurance. If you are low income, you will recieve assistance just like you do with food, rent and utilities. Are you saying that you receive better care if you're not insured? I would think you will receive better care if the hospitals know they are getting paid. With 30 million more buying insurance, the costs should go down.
WOW is this a republican backing obamacare?.. if you are sir cudos to you for having the know-how and intellect to not be sucked into the vortex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Redd 37,341
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 57 min Citizen 18
Rachel Spears? 2 hr abe 8
Seth and Whitney 7 hr Jack 5
christy terry nathan 17 hr Something 2
Sheriff Sat say no to drugs 6
PECO play house (Nov '16) Fri Neil Zineatser 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance