Suck it up republicans

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Yellow Dog Democrat

Whitmire, SC

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Four more years for O to correct all the mistakes we are still paying for that George Bush made. Of course you republicans can continue to watch Fox news and listen to Rush to find out how Mitt was robbed.
he he

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Yellow Dog Democrat wrote:
Four more years for O to correct all the mistakes we are still paying for that George Bush made. Of course you republicans can continue to watch Fox news and listen to Rush to find out how Mitt was robbed.
tell them like is Yellow Dog//////////
he he

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2012
what is wrong with the republicans o i know they are trying to choke down that crow......kinda hard to choke it down aint it
Yellow Wonder Dog

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Boy, I'm glad that I'm not a republican. Republican are very rich! Now, they are very worried in paying more taxes! Lol
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Who cares about the president. Yal should have been voting for medical mary jane..
curious

Covington, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
did linda collins smith win?
NoSheLOST

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 7, 2012
curious wrote:
did linda collins smith win?
NO and I'll amit, I SMILED!!!!!!
randolph county is red

Ravenden, AR

#8 Nov 7, 2012
looks like alot of democrats voted republican
local democrats might need to suck it up too

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 7, 2012
So what day is Ted Nugent going to leave America? That blow hard no talent jerk, let us see if he is a man of his word or just another "flip flopper".
Republican

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Yes its a sad day. I know I will have to pay more taxes and no I am not rich. Maybe I'll quit pulling the wagon and start riding it with the rest of you slug yellow dog dumocrats.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 7, 2012
yea Obama

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Republican wrote:
Yes its a sad day. I know I will have to pay more taxes and no I am not rich. Maybe I'll quit pulling the wagon and start riding it with the rest of you slug yellow dog dumocrats.
There are lots of us "pulling" that wagon but we don't go around calling other people names because of it either. Grow up! Or go play in front of the wagon, I don't much care either way!
well

Ravenden, AR

#13 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>There are lots of us "pulling" that wagon but we don't go around calling other people names because of it either. Grow up! Or go play in front of the wagon, I don't much care either way!
recognizing and admitting we have obvious problems is a big part of any solution.

folks shouldn't be afraid to speak out and call a spade a spade. being politically correct or non critical doesn't solve what's wrong with our society.

hard workers get tired of having to do without because of the unjust taking and giving to others who take take take and don't even care or try to help themselves. IT'S WRONG.
Romney

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 8, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>recognizing and admitting we have obvious problems is a big part of any solution.
folks shouldn't be afraid to speak out and call a spade a spade. being politically correct or non critical doesn't solve what's wrong with our society.
hard workers get tired of having to do without because of the unjust taking and giving to others who take take take and don't even care or try to help themselves. IT'S WRONG.
How do you think I got rich? It sure as hell wasn't by helping others or investing in jobs in the United States. If I had won, I could have eliminated all the taxes I pay. Screw all you working stiffs!
Republican

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Automatic 2% tax increase for All working people starting in January. Funny I thought he only wanted to tax the rich.

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Repeating a lie often doesn't make it become true! Thanks to the last Texas Republican we have wasted billions on two stupid wars and made people around the world hate us. We are deep in hock to China and have a long road ahead to any recovery. We will probably have to raise taxes. The "cliff" they keep screaming about would be the best thing that could happed to America, it would force extreme cuts all over.
Obama lied to Americans

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Repeating a lie often doesn't make it become true! Thanks to the last Texas Republican we have wasted billions on two stupid wars and made people around the world hate us. We are deep in hock to China and have a long road ahead to any recovery. We will probably have to raise taxes. The "cliff" they keep screaming about would be the best thing that could happed to America, it would force extreme cuts all over.
While Obama extends the wars and wasted 6 trillion dollars , he wants to waste more and open the door to all legals who will take your jobs and demand and get social services money. Just wait till there are more Spanish speaking people here the those that speak English.
In the next 4 years there will be more " takers" than "makers" and guess what will happen ?
The Government will start cutting benefits for those " takers" less food stamps, WIC , ADC and then those who haven't worked in years and are able bodied will be forced to seek employment against those illegals. Just think there will more J'ose and Juans in the school system and they won't be producing anything just raising your property taxes and increasing crime.

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Studies show white people will be a minority in less than 20 years, this can't be changed. Illegals have invaded America for years and we all remember who granted the first illegals Amnesty right? Only 55 percent of the voters came and voted in the election here so that means 45 percent don't give a rats ass. I feel sorry for the generation that is growing up now they will have a very hard life, you see white spoiled people won't do good being a minority. The GOP put up their worst man to run against Obama and wee all see the rusults. The news media poked fun at the best choice because they are controlled by the super powers and these folks wanted their man in. A person can blow and strut but America is going to change fast and most of us aren't going to like it. Like most great empires America is headed down.
Barry Waldo

Cleveland, OH

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Listen - all - we all lost Tuesday - most of you just do not know it yet. Adminastration announced today will re-enter talks on the UN Arms Treaty - whats that mean to the avergage gun toting hillbilly - gun control in the end . Obama Care will cost a lot of you your jobs as your employer cuts back to stay under the minimum employees for mandatory health coverage - taxes are going up on one and all not jsut the wealthy and when they go up onthe wealthy they pass it onto you the working class. So congrats on your win - the next four years are going to be hard but as I heard a guy say once - " If you are going to be stupid - you better be tough." So enjoy ass clowns - this guy isn't FDR - BTW- Those of you with a smoke in your face can look forward to reduced care until you lose the habit - but you will still have your free phones to bitch about it all
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 8, 2012
hopefully our congress can learn to get along this time.& agree on some stuff.& turn our economy around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 2 hr outsider 15
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse 3 hr Rainbow 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 3 hr guest 18
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Wow 30,466
Fears Family Funeral Home 6 hr Local yocal 5
I must be obsolete 11 hr Obsolete 10
tom graham (Jun '12) 16 hr tom graham 9
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web