Randolph Co Roads
looky

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2013
County Judge and Hwy Dept did an awful job this time with the roads.

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2013
You ought to check Craighead, Greene and Mississippi counties before judging our workers. Its hard for anyone to deal with ice, anywhere. Also remember bad weather stresses folks out.
hicks-r-us

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 10, 2013
they did what the funds allowed them to do, they waited for it to quit falling and then cleared it. too much rain before hand to pretreat, if they even do that around here.
Bubba

Bexar, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2013
We have to save our money for the $6,000,000.00 pool.

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2013
looky wrote:
County Judge and Hwy Dept did an awful job this time with the roads.
You don't have a clue. They did as good as anyone could. Especially when you consider the age of their equipment. If you want better road clearing than vote for higher taxes or just shut up. You can't get more for less!
Cart Boy

Pocahontas, AR

#6 Dec 11, 2013
Who Is this County Judge anyway? The Roads are so bad that the kids hasn't went to school for (3) full days and they are driving me and the old lady crazy being around the house this long.
Get the roads fixed Judge!!!
looky

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Cart boy I know what u mean. I got 8 of them lil dirty scoundrels running in and out. Daddy will u come out and play with us. Asking me these stupid questions while me and ole lady are watching reruns of General Hospital
Just Saying

Bexar, AR

#8 Dec 11, 2013
looky wrote:
Cart boy I know what u mean. I got 8 of them lil dirty scoundrels running in and out. Daddy will u come out and play with us. Asking me these stupid questions while me and ole lady are watching reruns of General Hospital
LOOKY HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF BIRTH CONTROL!!!!
looky

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2013
No birth control here for us. More kids means more food stamps and laying around on couch drawing from State.
the real man

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Very Very true I learned at a young age hire d throesch get ssi. Sleep in to noon while the dumb workers pay us for us for sleeping. what dumb asses
shane

Bexar, AR

#11 Jan 6, 2014
What a bunch of lazy asses I would be ashamed,
Mickey Mouse

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Bubba wrote:
We have to save our money for the $6,000,000.00 pool.
PLEASEEEEE ! Do me a favor it's not 6 Million it's 7,500,000.00. It's city tax not County... Lol..So Funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy wicker 44 min Kdhi 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Diarrhea Check 39,357
Q: How are fat girls and mopeds alike? 3 hr Rutherford B 2
Q: How do you turn a fox into an elephant? 8 hr amber 4
Q: What's the difference between a wife and a g... 8 hr Guest 3
Q: What's the difference between a battery and ... 8 hr Guest 2
Willie Kimble 17 hr Rutherford B 14

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance