Longtime Nitro police chief fired

Longtime Nitro police chief fired

There are 217 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Longtime Nitro police chief fired. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

On his second day in office, Nitro's new mayor fired the city's police chief, who thinks money had something to do with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Shawn A Larck

Ardsley, NY

#61 Jul 4, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America and and it's Freedom of speech, it's not about the name but the comment. So you want someone to to throw there name on here so you and your genius son in law can harass them. I feel sorry for you for showining your ignorance tough guy!
No we just like to see who the cowards are. The only people harassing anyone ate you idiots in here talking about everyone. But no guys to say it to there face.
Victoria Coakley

Canton, OH

#62 Jul 4, 2012
jealous wrote:
Doover and Victoria are soooooo bitter simply because they are LOSERS. Sour grapes!!! Its sooooo obvious Its actually sad. I am not a so called Casebolt supporter. At least not yet. I am wAiting to see how he does before i judge that. I am just appaulled by the comments made by Victoria that it only makes me want mayor Casebolt to do that much better even just for spite. Your comments are blowing up in your face.
Obviously you dnt have any idea and I will leave it at that.

My comments are backlash and you are a simple minded Casebolt supporter.

Casebolt and Young know why.
Nitrofamily

Charleston, WV

#63 Jul 4, 2012
Everyone is posting that Jordan should still be Chief, my question is why? Noone is posting that, what did he do for this town? When I was in high school, he was a cop in town cheating on his wife with one of my school mates. This girl thought he was going to leave is wife and family for her. Yes i do know this first hand to get that out of the way!! "Deb" likes to walk in his shoes, and throw up the fact her husband is who is he is,and that gives her the right to be a B***h for the town!! Dont think so!!! I personally had a run in with her, where she through his job in face, when she was wrong, in order to make herself feel better. Maybe he is out of office not on his own merits, but a bit o hers as well. sometimes you have to keep your spouse intact.
Mark sanders sr

Ardsley, NY

#64 Jul 5, 2012
Still no real names.
bbbull

Largo, FL

#65 Jul 5, 2012
Victoria Coakley wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you dnt have any idea and I will leave it at that.
My comments are backlash and you are a simple minded Casebolt supporter.
Casebolt and Young know why.
Don't nobody say thay vicky his,she be mine! i ant worried because she say i be the biggest and best and don't like white man no mo
Trump card

Martinsburg, WV

#66 Jul 5, 2012
LOL! People are saying that Barney Fife got Donald Trumped " Your Fired" get it? Actually it's kind of funny when you think about it

Donald Trump..er i mean Mayor Casebolt sat Deputy Fife..er i mean Chief Jordan down and looked him in the eye and said....You are fired!
Victoria Coakley

Canton, OH

#67 Jul 5, 2012
Mark sanders sr wrote:
Still no real names.
I know. They like to trash others, but hide behind a fake name. That would be Caseless supporters.
Victoria Coakley

Canton, OH

#68 Jul 5, 2012
Nitrofamily wrote:
Everyone is posting that Jordan should still be Chief, my question is why? Noone is posting that, what did he do for this town? When I was in high school, he was a cop in town cheating on his wife with one of my school mates. This girl thought he was going to leave is wife and family for her. Yes i do know this first hand to get that out of the way!! "Deb" likes to walk in his shoes, and throw up the fact her husband is who is he is,and that gives her the right to be a B***h for the town!! Dont think so!!! I personally had a run in with her, where she through his job in face, when she was wrong, in order to make herself feel better. Maybe he is out of office not on his own merits, but a bit o hers as well. sometimes you have to keep your spouse intact.
Well, Caseless was running the gambling joints, laying drunk and creating on his wife.

Another Caseless supporter just running their mouth and trashing others.
1 post removed
Genius

Hurricane, WV

#70 Jul 5, 2012
Shawn A Larck wrote:
<quoted text>
No we just like to see who the cowards are. The only people harassing anyone ate you idiots in here talking about everyone. But no guys to say it to there face.
I gave you my opinion just like you and your inlaw put out there if you don't like it stop harassing people on here and stop postin because the more you post others do the same it's a never ending circle.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71 Jul 5, 2012
Nitrofamily wrote:
You don't know half of what you are talking about.

Jack Jordan has gone over and above in his duties for the city since he has been chief.

As for his wife she has volunteered more hours to the city than anyone else I am aware of.

Now let's talk about your comment about infidelity and your attempt to besmirch Jack and Debbie Jordan.

Yes they were both previously married before they became married to one another. That is really no ones business. Just like it is no ones business that Dave Casebolt was cheating on his first wife and perhaps that is the reason his sons had such a hard time and turned to drugs and alcohol.

Jack is now no longer with the city so it is all on Dave Casebolt. We will be able to judge the fall out from his decisions and it is all on him.

Let's see who he gets to replace Chief Jordan. Because those will be some very big shoes to fill.
wondering

United States

#72 Jul 5, 2012
I heard Jordan knows quite a bit about the drowning of Steve Carter in 1986.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73 Jul 5, 2012
wondering wrote:
I heard Jordan knows quite a bit about the drowning of Steve Carter in 1986.
If you know so much then tell the rest of us. And if you are trying to say he did something wrong and someone is dead and you did nothing what does that say about you.

1986 that was what 26 years ago.

You don't know anything.
Shawn A Larck

Ardsley, NY

#74 Jul 5, 2012
Genius wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you my opinion just like you and your inlaw put out there if you don't like it stop harassing people on here and stop postin because the more you post others do the same it's a never ending circle.
You must be posting under a different name then. Because no where on any of theses posts has Genius posted until now, ti me or mark sr. So help me out here, who are you really? Again I am not harassing no one on here. I just think if you hate someone that much and have that much bad stuff to say about people. Why not say it to there face? I can honestly see where kids these days get the bullying from now. thesis from watching there parents do it on sites such as this. They have nothing better to do with there time but to sit here and talk shit about people. If I have to say something about someone, I assure you it will be to there face.
nitrogrl

Saint Albans, WV

#75 Jul 5, 2012
Shawn why dont you direct that same comment to Victoria and Nitro83. They keep bullying as well!! Yet....not a word.
carol

Saint Albans, WV

#76 Jul 5, 2012
NHS83 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know half of what you are talking about.
Jack Jordan has gone over and above in his duties for the city since he has been chief.
As for his wife she has volunteered more hours to the city than anyone else I am aware of.
Now let's talk about your comment about infidelity and your attempt to besmirch Jack and Debbie Jordan.
Yes they were both previously married before they became married to one another. That is really no ones business. Just like it is no ones business that Dave Casebolt was cheating on his first wife and perhaps that is the reason his sons had such a hard time and turned to drugs and alcohol.
Jack is now no longer with the city so it is all on Dave Casebolt. We will be able to judge the fall out from his decisions and it is all on him.
Let's see who he gets to replace Chief Jordan. Because those will be some very big shoes to fill.
I am very close friends with Daves first wife. I am here to tell you that none of that is true. They are still friends to this day. Neither one of them ever cheated and are both good people. This forum is sad.
Citizen

Canton, OH

#77 Jul 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>I am very close friends with Daves first wife. I am here to tell you that none of that is true. They are still friends to this day. Neither one of them ever cheated and are both good people. This forum is sad.
If what you say is true, why don't you use ur last name.

Casebolt has brought all of these issues on himself. He should have kept his mouth shut about the bribe. I personally do not care for the man. And yes he had a gambling problem and is recovering from that and alcohol.

Believe me, he's not a saint and not very bright!
Peg

Flatwoods, KY

#78 Jul 5, 2012
DoOver wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in town - he had returned from Vacation. But I know where he wasn't and that was where former Mayor Rusty Casto and Chief Jordan were helping the residents.
We know the kind of guy he is? And that is why he was MIA.
The new Mayor was staying cool in the air.
Peg

Flatwoods, KY

#79 Jul 5, 2012
The new Mayor was staying cool out with friends.
Genius

Hurricane, WV

#80 Jul 5, 2012
Shawn A Larck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be posting under a different name then. Because no where on any of theses posts has Genius posted until now, ti me or mark sr. So help me out here, who are you really? Again I am not harassing no one on here. I just think if you hate someone that much and have that much bad stuff to say about people. Why not say it to there face? I can honestly see where kids these days get the bullying from now. thesis from watching there parents do it on sites such as this. They have nothing better to do with there time but to sit here and talk shit about people. If I have to say something about someone, I assure you it will be to there face.
Then your kids are getting quite the education aren't they Mr. Foul mouth, Now thats to your face! you don't like it move on. If you didn't bring the shit there would be know shit. lol
Shawn A Larck

Ardsley, NY

#81 Jul 5, 2012
nitrogrl wrote:
Shawn why dont you direct that same comment to Victoria and Nitro83. They keep bullying as well!! Yet....not a word.
It goes to everybody talking smack on here. Not just one individual it's about everyone. Go say it to there face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacqueline thomas (Aug '13) 1 hr Studley Hungwell 14
Megan Moore & Matt Bright 1 hr scum 8
KC McAllister (AKA) Timothy Brown 2 hr Bob 1
Trista Richardson who is she 5 hr ShavedHamBone 1
Poca Dots 8 hr Dots down the road 8
Jeremy Rucker 10 hr Curios 3
Curious Jan 19 Curios 1

Poca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance