wv state police dept

wv state police dept

Posted in the Poca Forum

WV STATE POLICE DEPT

Poca, WV

#1 Jan 6, 2011
As of 1:12 January 6, 2011: 110 of the 160 topics posted on this website are under review and are subject to legal action.
Man In Green

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jan 6, 2011
WV STATE POLICE DEPT wrote:
As of 1:12 January 6, 2011: 110 of the 160 topics posted on this website are under review and are subject to legal action.
LMAO ... retarded dumbass!
that one guy

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Operation raid topix is complete.
that one guy

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 6, 2011
If 4chan held up in court for uploading porn to YouTube for millions of little children to see, then it can't be hard to get this one by.
I'm just saiyan
1 post removed
mason cline

Red House, WV

#6 Jan 6, 2011
WV STATE POLICE DEPT wrote:
As of 1:12 January 6, 2011: 110 of the 160 topics posted on this website are under review and are subject to legal action.
Good i hope it gets shutdown
1 post removed
elelelel

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2011
Yeah right
Butch

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 7, 2011
If this is true, and I sincerely doubt that it is, I am totally disgusted that this is how my tax dollars are being spent. It is sad enough that thousands are spent in an attempt to eradicate harmless marijuana, but now this?? How about meth, pills, burglary, and assault? Don't you believe these issues are a greater priority than that little-katie-highschooler said she doesn't think someone is pretty?
Anonymous

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Butch wrote:
If this is true, and I sincerely doubt that it is, I am totally disgusted that this is how my tax dollars are being spent. It is sad enough that thousands are spent in an attempt to eradicate harmless marijuana, but now this?? How about meth, pills, burglary, and assault? Don't you believe these issues are a greater priority than that little-katie-highschooler said she doesn't think someone is pretty?


totally agree!!!!
1 post removed
Tyler

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2011
Also, for your own good, don't search for 4chan. Seriously
James

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Tyler wrote:
Also, for your own good, don't search for 4chan. Seriously
Join the /b/rotherhood

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2011
AnalJim wrote:
i hope 4chan steps in and destroys the fun that these idiots are having! Slander is stupid. If you are gonna talk trash, say it to the person's face.
Finally a fellow 4chan user!
James

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 7, 2011
/b/ros 4 life
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

Winfield, WV

#17 Jan 8, 2011
you know i wanna be a state trooper but if i do and i gotta investigate stupid high school bullshit id rather be a mall cop because atleast then i'm doing something fun

Since: Jan 11

Winfield, WV

#18 Jan 8, 2011
This is really pathetic. Out of all the problems in the state your REALLY gonna waste your time on high school drama bullshit. Thank god i pay your salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms.Bellotte 14 min Truth 48
Rev. Flippo needs pardoned (Feb '14) 5 hr Unbelievable 51
Murad Mound (Sep '13) 11 hr Proud to be half ... 27
Adult Video Store (Jun '15) 11 hr Robert and roger 72
Candice Murphy is gaining weight.. 13 hr Ten 10
Who makes the best Wildcat sound Thu The Dragon 2
I hope the Nitro Wildcats ate turday today Thu The Dragon 2

Poca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poca Mortgages