Eddie's Tire and Lube

Posted in the Poca Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Info Please

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jun 20, 2012
What do you think of this place. Are they reasonable and fair? Do they do what they say they have done to your vehicle? And are the workers honest?
Peanut

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
I have never had a problem with the quality of their work. I have had my past 2 vehicles in there numerous times and never had a complaint. I have also taken my vehicle to hometown tire and it was less expensive but the quality of work is not as good. if you go to hometown tire to get your wheel bearings changed they changed them but did not check out other things that later needed to be changed.
Concerned

Nitro, WV

#3 Jun 21, 2012
I went for a simple oil change and came back with a leak. I have to put oil in every week or so now.
ralph

Nitro, WV

#4 Jun 21, 2012
I went in to have an inspection. They told me my back tires would not pass. I got a quote of a rediculus amount. So i drove down to Hometown Tire and got four for the same price that Eddies wanted for two.
unhappy

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2012
My friend had her car oil changed and someone there forgot to put the oil cap back on. What a mess that made!
Way Off

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2012
They are A LOT higher on the prices of their tires.
Complainer

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jul 13, 2012
I had often went there because they were pretty quick with their service but I soon found out that was a bad thing. At least two times I've had my oil changed, the cap wasn't put on right and all my oil leaked out of my car within days. It wasn't fun to deal with.
FindSomeWhereEls e

Poca, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Eddie's has messed two of my vehicles up. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN! They used to be really good, and since they have moved, they just do not care anymore. They take hammers and hit things on your vehicle that they should never be hitting, they just do not care! Cost me alot of money for their mistakes and they are supposed to know what they are doing!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Stay away from Eddie's IN POCA they lie and cost you money. They don't want to fix it right THE FIRST TIME they want more money for their mistakes.STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
xnjmmy08

Columbiana, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Never had a problem from them. About the tires being pricy...it's because they have a tire warehouse and all the tires are new. They go through another company to get them. I've never had one problem and all of there workers are wonderful. Eddie is a lucky owner to have such good people working for him. The black guy there is a sweetheart and a man worth looking at.
Duh

Hurricane, WV

#11 Oct 2, 2012
I took a car there to have a hose replaced and they put in on backwards! I should've known not to leave it when one of the workers told me he was offered a full foodball scholarship at WVU AND MARSHALL! I said "So why are you working here?" He said he liked working on cars. Yeah right.
PrettyGirlSwagg< 3

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Heard they are opening a shop in Winfield & the black guy is going to be running it. His name is Josh. Anyone know about him?? I want to ask him out :)
Car concerns

Winfield, WV

#13 Jul 7, 2013
Just go down the road to Quality Auto. Alfred knows what he's doing. Way better then Eddies.
horrible

Poca, WV

#14 Jul 9, 2013
I took my car in they broke my Lug bolts when they used a impact gun after I told them not to they tightened them instead of reverse then blamed me for putting on too tight but we hand screwed in the bolt and to tightened them with torch wrench to factory spec. Heard nothing but bad things everyone has a horror story about what they dis wrong. Not to mention they tried to tell me they needed to replace a part on my car that my car does not even have. Dumb scamming scumbag. Marty's tire is as bad if not worse. Go to quality auto in r.b or johns garage on main Ave in nitro for a good mechanic
Go somewhere else

Poca, WV

#15 Jul 30, 2013
FindSomeWhereElse wrote:
Eddie's has messed two of my vehicles up. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN! They used to be really good, and since they have moved, they just do not care anymore. They take hammers and hit things on your vehicle that they should never be hitting, they just do not care! Cost me alot of money for their mistakes and they are supposed to know what they are doing!
They really do take hammers to things they shouldnt, they messed up my parents car, and i was stupid and let them mess two of mine up. they have really went down hill since they have moved.
Its me

Nitro, WV

#16 Jul 31, 2013
What is a torch wrench. I've used torque wrenches before but not torch wrenches.

“💜💙”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 31, 2013
Its me wrote:
What is a torch wrench. I've used torque wrenches before but not torch wrenches.
So true!
horrible

Winfield, WV

#18 Aug 1, 2013
Its me wrote:
Its a wrench you use when your phone autocorrects the word "torque."
1 post removed
Wvgirl

Alexandria, VA

#20 Aug 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="PrettyGirlSwagg<3 "]Heard they are opening a shop in Winfield & the black guy is going to be running it. His name is Josh. Anyone know about him?? I want to ask him out :)[/QUOTE]

Josh is married to Ashley with 2 beautiful boys-He IS a sweetheart, though. I've known him since he was 8 :)
PrettyGirlSwagg< 3

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Aug 16, 2013
Wvgirl wrote:
[QUOTE who="PrettyGirlSwagg<3 "]Heard they are opening a shop in Winfield & the black guy is going to be running it. His name is Josh. Anyone know about him?? I want to ask him out :)"

Josh is married to Ashley with 2 beautiful boys-He IS a sweetheart, though. I've known him since he was 8 :)
That's nice but I still want to get to know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Wilson should know..... 3 hr hmmm 184
Samantha Miller and Shane Thompson 4 hr Elvis 18
Brashan Beverly (May '12) 6 hr Ihatecoldweather 2
second chance pre-owned auto 11 hr jim 26
where is chuck sanders (Jan '13) Fri phs 4
Basil Allen (Sep '13) Wed curious 20
Heather woollard (Jul '14) Apr 22 Chrissy 11
More from around the web

Poca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE