dotvillage

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

I think our Poca boys are going to kick butt tomorrow !!
theknight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

dotvillage wrote:
I think our Poca boys are going to kick butt tomorrow !!
Ha ha we smoked emm!!
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

I wouldnt say winning by 3 points is smokin em... Juss sayin...
theknight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Haha wrote:
I wouldnt say winning by 3 points is smokin em... Juss sayin...
Well our guys played hard an we came out with a win so that's all that mattered,
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Well I didn't say it didn't matter I was just saying winning by 3 Pts is not smokin em.. I'm not from Tug Valley or Poca I was just there watching and I would have to say Tug Valley has a better team, and I have never seen a team as rude as Poca. Soo maybe you all might want to take your refs to charleston with ya so u might have a chance.. Lol..
;)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Haha wrote:
Well I didn't say it didn't matter I was just saying winning by 3 Pts is not smokin em.. I'm not from Tug Valley or Poca I was just there watching and I would have to say Tug Valley has a better team, and I have never seen a team as rude as Poca. Soo maybe you all might want to take your refs to charleston with ya so u might have a chance.. Lol..
We won it was a good game now were playing at the civic center!! Yay baby !!
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Well good luck to ya... I'm sure you will need it.. :)))))
proof

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

poca never won that game they stole it. tug valley had to play 8 players instead 0f 5. tug valley did have a better team than poca. it should have been played on nuetral ground instead of at poca. that was the worst called game i've ever seen. poca was making all kind of fouls and the refs just didn't call them. they must have gotten payed very well. i agree with haha they had better take their refs with them to charleston because they will never win without them. poca is just not good enough to beat anyone at the state tournament in charleston, because they have to cheat to win.they are dumb enough to believe they really won that game.sorry you will lose!!!!!!!
burman14

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Aww. Is som1 jealous. We played hard and clean. If I remember right it was tug valley who got the technical foul and not poca. So ummm. Stfu
burman14

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Jealous !
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

No not jealous...I myself would not want to win by cheating...and thats how you all won!!!! I agree the game should have been played somewhere else... If the game was fair you wouldnt be at charleston next week Tug Valley would.. But like I said good luck to ya cuz if it's a fair game and u dont have your refs with ya, you don't stand a chance.. Lol... Your not as good as you think you are... Cheating isn't winning..
burman14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Poca won fair and square . U know we did is the sad thing. So go ahead and blame the refs. Cause were charleston bound 2011 baby.
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Well u tell your self that..but we all know what happened.. Its a little Obvious that TV was winning in the last 2 min by like 5 and then they got fouled about 5 times cuz the refs knew TV was goin to win.. Here's a little idea for ya.. Why don't you take the money that u pay your refs and put it on your school.. That was the nastiest school I have ever seen...
;)

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Haha wrote:
Well u tell your self that..but we all know what happened.. Its a little Obvious that TV was winning in the last 2 min by like 5 and then they got fouled about 5 times cuz the refs knew TV was goin to win.. Here's a little idea for ya.. Why don't you take the money that u pay your refs and put it on your school.. That was the nastiest school I have ever seen...

TV is in the middle of "BFE" why don't you retract a little try to be strong for your "favored" school an stay off the POCA FORUM if your not from HERE!

Dots Baby always come out with a WIN!
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Lol. What does TV being in the middle of "BFE" have to do with anything?????
And the last time I checked it's a free country so I can be on any forum I want so you can kiss my ass..:) k thanks.
And yeah we will see if the Dots always comes out with a win next week..
burman14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Haha wrote:
I will make shure I do that. After we win the state championship of course. TV lost because they fouled. They had a couple (5 or 10) fouls down low that were not even called. But go ahead and look for every excuse to say y we won. We won. State bound baby! Btw: suck mine.
1 post removed
Haha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Lol...nah think ill pass on that one...didn't really see any Poca boys that was attractive.. Oh and u wanna talk about the fouls that want even called??? How about the ones( 20 or 30) that wasnt called on Poca. You all call it winning we call it cheating... So like I said good luck to ya next week cuz u will need all u can get.. If ya win well congrats to ya.. But if u get your ass stomped I'm gonna say I told ya so....cya ass ho
;)

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Haha wrote:
Lol...nah think ill pass on that one...didn't really see any Poca boys that was attractive.. Oh and u wanna talk about the fouls that want even called??? How about the ones( 20 or 30) that wasnt called on Poca. You all call it winning we call it cheating... So like I said good luck to ya next week cuz u will need all u can get.. If ya win well congrats to ya.. But if u get your ass stomped I'm gonna say I told ya so....cya ass ho
We will see you HATER on Television holding that trophy, we'll make sure to send you an invite to the celebration party when we WIN AGAIN!
burman14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Haha wrote:
Haha= flamer
;)

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

burman14 wrote:
<quoted text>Haha= flamer

I agree 100% with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poca Discussions

Search the Poca Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets about Cross Lanes 1 hr Wonder 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 54,453
House fire in St. Albans 4 hr Of course 4
Nitro Midget League Cheer Sign ups 4 hr NitroCheer 7
nitro midget league foorball 6 hr Randi Jones 12
Come on mom stop cheating 8 hr Normal parent 1
SAHS Band 8 hr Fed Up 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000