Man is facing more sex assault charges

Man is facing more sex assault charges

There are 1 comment on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Oct 25, 2006, titled Man is facing more sex assault charges. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

PLYMOUTH - A man accused of sexually assaulting two girls in Wilkes-Barre is facing similar charges stemming from an incident involving a young boy in Plymouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

floridarm1

AOL

#1 Oct 26, 2006
if this case happen in 1999.And this mother new what was going on with her kids,and she told them to be quit and dont say any thing to any one.way would a mother do that you are suppose to keep your kids safe from the bad men.And way would she still let this man into her home,and let this man take her kid to the bus stop ever morning.why was she keeping this a secret so long.I know this man would never hurt there mother.the only way the truth is going to come out is that this mother and man seating in jail take a poly gram test.there is more to this case,why would'nt that mother let the kids tell any one what is she hideing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeetPeace Scam ALERT 12 hr ProtectingTheInno... 55
News Warrant issued for N.J. cop after he fails to s... Sun Debbie Spoc 3
Chester the chicken Sep 17 Chester 1
News Ex-cop accused of DUI had suspension changed to... Sep 15 laws 2
News N.J. cop accused of causing drunken mayhem in P... Sep 15 old stories 4
report drug dealers today 1877panodrugs. (Jan '08) Sep 9 Mike 4
News Scranton police investigating Thursday morning ... Sep 9 roderick 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance