Child sexual assault arrest: W-B man ...

Child sexual assault arrest: W-B man jailed on sex charges

There are 4 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Oct 14, 2006, titled Child sexual assault arrest: W-B man jailed on sex charges. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

WILKES-BARRE - Victor Montigney has appeared twice before a district judge for having a marijuana pipe inside a car and for leaving a parking lot after knocking over a shopping cart containing a child, Luzerne ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

RAM

AOL

#1 Dec 2, 2006
I DONT BELIVE HE WOULD HURT ANY BABY;S OR ANY ONE ELSE.
RAM

AOL

#2 Dec 2, 2006
RAM wrote:
I DONT BELIVE HE WOULD HURT ANY BABY;S OR ANY ONE ELSE.
WHY HAS THIS MOM KEEP IT QUITE FOE SO LONG YOU GOT 1999 AND 2002 AND THEY PICK HIM UP IN 2006 DOES THIS SEEM A LITTLE ODD TO YOU ALL,WILKES BARRE IS A SMALL TOWN AND THEY SAY THEY WHERE LOOKING FOR HIM WELL HE WAS IN AND OUT OF JAIL FOR CHILD SUPPORT.THEY SAY THIS BOSS GOT A SHACK ON HIS HAND FOR WHAT THIS MAN WOULD HAVE TURN HIS OWN SELF IN..........AND HE SAID HE DID NOT DO ANY THING AND GOD KNOW WHO IS LYEING LETS LEAVE IT UP TO GOD KNOW,
gfhdkjalz

Afton, NY

#3 May 30, 2012
RAM wrote:
<quoted text> WHY HAS THIS MOM KEEP IT QUITE FOE SO LONG YOU GOT 1999 AND 2002 AND THEY PICK HIM UP IN 2006 DOES THIS SEEM A LITTLE ODD TO YOU ALL,WILKES BARRE IS A SMALL TOWN AND THEY SAY THEY WHERE LOOKING FOR HIM WELL HE WAS IN AND OUT OF JAIL FOR CHILD SUPPORT.THEY SAY THIS BOSS GOT A SHACK ON HIS HAND FOR WHAT THIS MAN WOULD HAVE TURN HIS OWN SELF IN..........AND HE SAID HE DID NOT DO ANY THING AND GOD KNOW WHO IS LYEING LETS LEAVE IT UP TO GOD KNOW,
for your info it was hard to come forth when the first time someone does and children and youth dont believe ur older sister so y would they believe me it did happen and to many others too face it if it didnt then y in the hell would he pled guilty to highest charges. dont say anything u dont kno the whole story
gfhdkjalz

Afton, NY

#4 May 30, 2012
dont comment on something u know nothing about i know what happened i was there!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Apr 21 Now_What- 7
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Apr 7 facepalm Friday 663
News WILK, Steve Corbett part ways Mar '17 Rubicon con 1
Help the paper carriers out. Mar '17 Mark 1
Health care Mar '17 Patrick 1
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Mar '17 USS LIBERTY 117
new facebook group - "plymouth pa 1960shawnee s... Feb '17 Bob Wychulis 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages