report a drug dealer at 1-877- pa nodrugs

Posted in the Plymouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

#1 Jan 14, 2008
IT WORKS.. REPORT A LOW LIFE DRUG DEALER TODAY.. COME ON YOU CAN DO IT..
THEY ARE LOW LIFE SCUM AND SELL TO OUR CHILDREN.. HELP GET THEM OFF THE STREETS TODAY
Been There

Dothan, AL

#2 Jan 24, 2008
Mr Relentless wrote:
IT WORKS.. REPORT A LOW LIFE DRUG DEALER TODAY.. COME ON YOU CAN DO IT..
THEY ARE LOW LIFE SCUM AND SELL TO OUR CHILDREN.. HELP GET THEM OFF THE STREETS TODAY
Judge will free 15 convicted in Richland County drug investigation
News Journal staff report

CLEVELAND A federal judge will dismiss the convictions of 15 men convicted in a Richland County investigation and sent to prison after a drug informant admitted lying about his testimony, according to a published report.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported U.S. District Judge John Adams told attorneys Tuesday afternoon he hopes to have the men released from prison by Feb. 1.

The investigation was dubbed Operation Turnaround. Using informant Jerrell Bray, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent Lee Lucas went after a group of people to make a conspiracy case.

Bray said he and Lucas made up testimony to get convictions. Bray has pleaded guilty to perjury and civil rights violations in the case and is serving 15 years in prison.

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

#3 Jan 27, 2008
dont stop reporting a low life drug dealer at 1-877- pa nodrugs..

they are low life scum
Been There

Dothan, AL

#4 Jan 28, 2008
Mr Relentless wrote:
dont stop reporting a low life drug dealer at 1-877- pa nodrugs..
they are low life scum
If you follow Relentless you will end up being held liable for any person that is convicted and later found innocent. Just like the person that made false testimony and caused the arrest and conviction of 15 innocent people below. Relentless and the people that follow him will have their day in court. In the end they will be the ones in prison. This is an example of how people are arrested and convicted based on lies and accusations. There was never any evidence of drugs and the conspiracy laws do not require evidence of drugs only testimony. Relentless has stated over and over that he will make false statements because he thinks someone deals drugs. He asks his members to do the same. He has threatened others that post against what he does with turning them in if he knew who they were. He has made accusations that the people that post against him are drug dealers and are hiding something. This is exactly how innocent people get sent to prison. Relentless has stated over and over that people don't get convicted based on testimony and accusations alone. Again this is not true and below I an example of it.

The only way Relentless and his members can know someone is dealing drugs is if in fact they purchased drugs from that person. If they have then they are breaking the law and should be sent to prison as well.
Leave the police work to the police. Don't risk your own safety and the chance of ending up in prison because an ex-convict like Relentless tells you to do something. Do not believe anything Relentless tells you. He is a criminal and uses other people to do his dirty work. He was convicted of stealing money and coning a person out of that money. He is not credible in any way at all. before you do anything that Relentless tells you to do please take the time to read the 556 post he has made and understand that all he does is lie and manipulate others to do things that he knows are wrong. You will see how he writes about making false claims and threats. If anything please report Relentless, John Dehart, to the police if you know of any crime he has committed and not been arrested for as of yet. Please help get this man off the street. He is a danger to those around him and those that follow him.

Judge will free 15 convicted in Richland County drug investigation
News Journal staff report

CLEVELAND A federal judge will dismiss the convictions of 15 men convicted in a Richland County investigation and sent to prison after a drug informant admitted lying about his testimony, according to a published report.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported U.S. District Judge John Adams told attorneys Tuesday afternoon he hopes to have the men released from prison by Feb. 1.

The investigation was dubbed Operation Turnaround. Using informant Jerrell Bray, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent Lee Lucas went after a group of people to make a conspiracy case.

Bray said he and Lucas made up testimony to get convictions. Bray has pleaded guilty to perjury and civil rights violations in the case and is serving 15 years in prison.

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

#5 Feb 2, 2008
report a drug dealing scum bag today... dont be afraid to do so..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#6 Feb 3, 2008
Mr Relentless wrote:
report a drug dealing scum bag today... dont be afraid to do so..
Judge will free 15 convicted in Richland County drug investigation
News Journal staff report

CLEVELAND A federal judge will dismiss the convictions of 15 men convicted in a Richland County investigation and sent to prison after a drug informant admitted lying about his testimony, according to a published report.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported U.S. District Judge John Adams told attorneys Tuesday afternoon he hopes to have the men released from prison by Feb. 1.

The investigation was dubbed Operation Turnaround. Using informant Jerrell Bray, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent Lee Lucas went after a group of people to make a conspiracy case.

Bray said he and Lucas made up testimony to get convictions. Bray has pleaded guilty to perjury and civil rights violations in the case and is serving 15 years in prison.
LITTLE BO PEEP

Wilkes Barre, PA

#7 Feb 4, 2008
Yep, yep, yep!!!
Been There

Dothan, AL

#9 Feb 5, 2008
Mr Relentless wrote:
report a drug dealing scum bag today... dont be afraid to do so..
This is what happens to people that make statements to police about people they suspect of drug dealing. They end up in federal prison. Jerrell Bray is the one that turned 15 innocent people in and stated they dealt drugs. This is Jerrell is now http://bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet...

This is where Dehart and the people that follow what he says will end up when they continue to make false statements and aligations to police.
Been There

Dothan, AL

#10 Feb 5, 2008
Mr Relentless wrote:
report a drug dealing scum bag today... dont be afraid to do so..
http://www.cleveland.com/news/ plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/ne ws/119822945848330.xml&col l=2
Been There

Dothan, AL

#11 Feb 5, 2008
This is what Dehart & crimemarch does...

http://policecrimes.org/forum/viewtopic.php...
BOB

Horsham, PA

#12 Feb 7, 2008
sounds like the two of you have serious pent up aggression with each other..maybe you should rent a room for a hour..nothing wrong with crime watch..78 percent of american communites have such a thing..but to constantly fight like the two of you dosen't help either cause why don't you get together and work as a team...hatred is wrong..you both have good views so work together to resolve issues and make it a better place..god bless
Faith Kolb

Astoria, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2008
I have called the DEA...The local police and the State Police to report drug dealers that are currently selling drugs to my son...They have made promises...and ignored them all. What can I do ? I even gave them names, locations, makes and models of vehicles...times drugs were delivere, locations, time of day...when the best time to raid them...and a place to stake them out....They ignored me....Can anyone help...I pray that I don't loose my son to these rotten SOBs forever....He is no saint (thanks to his addiction) but he IS worth saving. PLEASE....SOMEONE...ANYONE.... HELP
I can be reached at:
faithkolb2003@yahoo.com
Faith Kolb

Astoria, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2008
BEEN THERE...
You seem to recommend that people do not report drug dealers or the reprecussions could fall back on them. You also state that there is no way of knowing that a drug dealer is a drug dealer unless you purchase drugs from them....WELL ! I must say.... HOW NARROW MINDED OF YOU !I know of several drug dealers...How...ummm let me see....I don't do drugss...How could I know....because the rotten SOBs sell to my son. My son is an addict...yet miraculously he still answers my questions truthfully when I ask him. Like..."Where the (explicit) did you get this (explicit)! His answers are accurate and I know this because I have personally confronted the dealers and warned them against dealing to my son...One moved 5 days later....No it seems (with all that personal contempt and all, that yu possibly have a personal vandetta against relentless...) Frankly, I don't give a rats (explicit) what relentless did...does...his point is "Get the drug dealers busted"!!!! Your point seems to be...."DON'T DO IT" you say people were freed because of false allogations...well...ther you have it...Someone told big lies about people and they should be arrested for that crime (AND PROBABLY WERE)...BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH..THE FACTS ABOUT DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...Get them off our streets...let them rot in prison where they belong. It is sad that so many lost souls are addicted to drugs and the drug dealer (more often than not) is clean and sober and reaping great profits at the expense of the addict, their families, and more than probably and unfortunately...their victims....The addict is a victim...without the dealer...the addict could not and would no be an addict.....Turn in ALL suspected drug dealers...Tell the fact...The Truth...and keep nagging.........GET THEM OFF OUR STREETS AND OUT OF THE HEARTS AND LIVES OF OUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!!
anti drug activist

AOL

#15 Mar 16, 2008
FAITH, I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY THIS GUY "BEEN THERE" PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THIS MORON.. I THINK HE IS A DRUG DEALER HIMSELF..

DONT BE FRUSTRATED. JUST KEEP REPORTING THEM.. READ MY WEBSITE CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SAYS NOTE FROM OUR STATE POLICE.. READ WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS.. I WILL EMAIL YOU PERSONALLY TO TALK FURTHER.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. FAITH

THIS GUY WILL COME BACK AND TRY TO ATTACK ME.. PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO HIM.. I AM A LAW ;ABIDING CITIZEN JUST LIKE YOU AND I AM ON YOUR SIDE..
anti drug activist

AOL

#16 Mar 16, 2008
oh here is the website.. www.crimemarch.com .. go there and learn a lot to help your self and others..

I am founder of Citizens against crime and drugs of wilkes barre..some might remember me?? but i dont quit..
Been There

Dothan, AL

#17 Mar 17, 2008
My issue is and always has been with john Dehart, the one that goes by mr relentless, anti crime activist and others. He has stated on numerous occassions that he will make up false information and tell lies in order to have people arrested. The problem of getting dealers of the street is up to law enforcement. people fail to understand that they have on going investigations that do lead to arrest that can be substantiated with hard evidence. The problem with dehart is he gets in the way of law enforcement and the work they are doing. I know what you must be going through with your son and that is terrible but it is just as bad when relentless gives statements that lead to the the arrest and imprisonment of an innocent person taking them away from their family and children.
Faith Kolb wrote:
BEEN THERE...
You seem to recommend that people do not report drug dealers or the reprecussions could fall back on them. You also state that there is no way of knowing that a drug dealer is a drug dealer unless you purchase drugs from them....WELL ! I must say.... HOW NARROW MINDED OF YOU !I know of several drug dealers...How...ummm let me see....I don't do drugss...How could I know....because the rotten SOBs sell to my son. My son is an addict...yet miraculously he still answers my questions truthfully when I ask him. Like..."Where the (explicit) did you get this (explicit)! His answers are accurate and I know this because I have personally confronted the dealers and warned them against dealing to my son...One moved 5 days later....No it seems (with all that personal contempt and all, that yu possibly have a personal vandetta against relentless...) Frankly, I don't give a rats (explicit) what relentless did...does...his point is "Get the drug dealers busted"!!!! Your point seems to be...."DON'T DO IT" you say people were freed because of false allogations...well...ther you have it...Someone told big lies about people and they should be arrested for that crime (AND PROBABLY WERE)...BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH..THE FACTS ABOUT DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...Get them off our streets...let them rot in prison where they belong. It is sad that so many lost souls are addicted to drugs and the drug dealer (more often than not) is clean and sober and reaping great profits at the expense of the addict, their families, and more than probably and unfortunately...their victims....The addict is a victim...without the dealer...the addict could not and would no be an addict.....Turn in ALL suspected drug dealers...Tell the fact...The Truth...and keep nagging.........GET THEM OFF OUR STREETS AND OUT OF THE HEARTS AND LIVES OF OUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!!
Bill

Villas, NJ

#18 Mar 18, 2008
Listen, I will be the first to agree that all drug dealers should be drawn and quartered. Jail is not enough these days. If I see suspicious activity in my neighborhood, you better believe I'll report it. But that's all I will do. Let the police handle it from there. I for one refuse to lie to get anyone convicted. All lying will do is bring you down to the dealers level. Is that what you really want?
Been There

Dothan, AL

#19 Mar 18, 2008
There is a reason for these attacks and it is because you lie and have hurt others and continue to threaten people..

Nothing I have ever mentioned in reference to you has been a lie nor has it been slander. Everything I state is documented fact. You brought all this on yourself the minute you began accusing people that posted against you of being drug dealers or of being criminals. You solidified this by threatening these people that you would turn them in as being a drug dealer if you knew who they were. In addition the ongoing lies you tell about the community and police supporting you, who and what your background is diminishes any one good that may have taken place. You still fail to understand that the justice system is not fair and that it only takes a person making a claim against someone as being a drug dealer to have that person arrested, convicted and sent to prison with no other evidence ever being needed to verify these false claims. If you make one report that is not true or based on something that you think may be that led to the arrest of an innocent person then you are the guilty person for taking an innocent person out of this world and breaking up a family. There is no way you can know for sure. How many of these people that you claim sold drugs were in fact undercover police working an investigation that you interfered with? You don't realize it but you have done this. In addition you have diminished everything you post because you have used so many aliases and posting names in order to answer and support your own post. This is a sign of weakness and a true acknowledgement of defeat.
Any person that does not believe what I write is true needs to simply go back and review the post you made as Mr. Relentless, the sign guy, the vet and the crime activist. They will see that you lied to others that posted, made false claims and threatened people over and over that you would turn them in and claimed that they were drug dealers. You are nothing but a bully that is attempting to take advantage of people in an attempt to try and build up credit for yourself in order to make police believe that you are not a criminal. It is obvious..
anti drug activist wrote:
FAITH, I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY THIS GUY "BEEN THERE" PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THIS MORON.. I THINK HE IS A DRUG DEALER HIMSELF..
DONT BE FRUSTRATED. JUST KEEP REPORTING THEM.. READ MY WEBSITE CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SAYS NOTE FROM OUR STATE POLICE.. READ WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS.. I WILL EMAIL YOU PERSONALLY TO TALK FURTHER.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. FAITH
THIS GUY WILL COME BACK AND TRY TO ATTACK ME.. PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO HIM.. I AM A LAW ;ABIDING CITIZEN JUST LIKE YOU AND I AM ON YOUR SIDE..
anti crime activist

AOL

#20 Mar 18, 2008
i have never never never lied to get anyone convicted. dont listen to that screw ball called been there.. that is a lie.. i only report to police what poeople give me.. thats it.. nothing more..

i stress we must all work together.. thats it.. i never have lied and never will
Been There

Toccoa, GA

#21 Mar 20, 2008
Dehart how is anyone suppose to believe you when all they have to do is go back and read the post that you made under this name and the other names that you poste under. The fact that you have to post under so many names and answer your own post gratifying what you do is a lie to everyone that reads your post. You have consistantly made threats to turn people in as drug dealers as well as calling people drug dealers when you have nothing to back those claims up. These are people that you have never seen or met living in other states. YES YOU HAVE LIED!!!! You lie now.
anti crime activist wrote:
i have never never never lied to get anyone convicted. dont listen to that screw ball called been there.. that is a lie.. i only report to police what poeople give me.. thats it.. nothing more..
i stress we must all work together.. thats it.. i never have lied and never will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Scapegoat 51,531
People coming from West Africa should be checke... 22 hr Dan 1
Report: Housing Market Shows Signs of Slowing Tue U know Hazy is DEAD 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Residents chafe over search for ambush suspect Sep 26 jughead 4
coyotes are increasing in the area. Sep 20 support the police 2
Plymouth Dating
Find my Match

Plymouth Jobs

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plymouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plymouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]