Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Slick Rick

West Mifflin, PA

#58223 Aug 15, 2014
Rick Perry indicted on two felonies !!!!!

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry was indicted on two felony counts for abuse of official capacity and coercion of a public servant late Friday by a Travis County grand jury.

The case stems from Perry’s vetoing the $7.5 million biennial funding for the Travis County Public Integrity Unit last year. He threatened to withhold the money unless District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg resigned.

In announcing the indictment, special prosecutor Michael McCrum of San Antonio said he felt confident of the charges brought against the governor and was “ready to go forward.”

Mary Anne Wiley, general counsel for the governor, said that Perry is being charged for exercising his rights and power as governor.

Hear the shocking video here:

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/0...

Folks you cant make this shit up !
Kerry Is Dumb As Dirt

Clarks Summit, PA

#58224 Aug 16, 2014
The World Is Burning, Kerry Says, but the Problem Is the Weather
Aug. 15, 2014

Secretary of State John Kerry wants us to believe that, with America facing resurgent terrorist networks in the Middle East, a porous southern border awash with illegal immigrants, and Russian expansionism, the worst threat on our radar is the weather.

“Climate change is here now. It’s happening, happening all over the world,” Kerry warned in a speech at the East-West Center in Hawaii after his return from a recent Asia trip, his sixth in 18 months as secretary.

Climate change is “the biggest challenge of all that we face right now.”

Really? Bigger than ISIL committing genocide in Iraq and on the verge of toppling its government? Bigger than the deadly Ebola outbreak in Africa? Bigger than Russia’s attempts to rebuild its former Soviet empire in Eurasia? Bigger than Israel’s struggle with Hamas?

Kerry’s priorities are bizarrely skewed.

http://patriotpost.us/articles/28245
Libtard Voter

Magnolia, NJ

#58225 Aug 16, 2014
Lol
Obama cares

Kennett Square, PA

#58226 Aug 16, 2014
Love him
Independent voter

Vineland, NJ

#58227 Aug 16, 2014
Obama cares wrote:
Love him
Vote em all out
Global Warming Er Colding

Clarks Summit, PA

#58228 Aug 17, 2014
Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade
August 9, 2014

The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.
...
Only four days have hit 90 degrees this summer, three in July and one in August, with the hottest temperature on the books clocking in at 91.

The last time the city went without a heat wave – classified as three consecutive days of temperatures higher than 90 degrees – was in 2004.
...
Typically, the city sees at least 15 days that top 90 degrees with at least one heat wave mixed in.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/08/summer-2014-is-c...
There I Fixed It

Clarks Summit, PA

#58229 Aug 17, 2014
Barack Obama says Yazidi mission in northern Iraq accomplished...
August 15, 2014

* Barack Obama says air strikes have ended a mountain siege by Islamists
* Yazidi leader says 70,000 to 80,000 still trapped on the mountain
...
US PRESIDENT Barack Obama has declared that U.S. military actions in northern Iraq had broken what he called the siege of a desolate mountain range where tens of thousands of refugees had fled after the Islamic State captured the nearby city of Sinjar.

http://www.news.com.au/world/barack-obama-say...
Obama Abandons Then Golfs

Clarks Summit, PA

#58230 Aug 17, 2014
ISIS militants 'kill 300 MORE Yazidi men and kidnap their families on second day of massacre in northern Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam'
17 August 2014

* Militants allegedly stormed into the small village of Kocho in northern Iraq
* They 'spent five days trying to persuade villagers to take up their religion'
* When they refused, 82 men in ancient sect reportedly shot dead yesterday
* Women and girls were allegedly kidnapped during the one-hour 'massacre'
* And today, further 312 Yazidis were allegedly killed and families abducted
*'There were corpses everywhere. Only two were alive,' says Yazidi fighter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27263...
Barack O

West Mifflin, PA

#58231 Aug 17, 2014
BREAKING NEWS

People kill other people in other countries based on their religious beliefs.

It's been that way for several hundred years !

Now back to Sean Hannity and the Benghazi scandal.
Neither

Latrobe, PA

#58232 Aug 17, 2014
Obama Abandons Then Golfs wrote:
ISIS militants 'kill 300 MORE Yazidi men and kidnap their families on second day of massacre in northern Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam'
17 August 2014
* Militants allegedly stormed into the small village of Kocho in northern Iraq
* They 'spent five days trying to persuade villagers to take up their religion'
* When they refused, 82 men in ancient sect reportedly shot dead yesterday
* Women and girls were allegedly kidnapped during the one-hour 'massacre'
* And today, further 312 Yazidis were allegedly killed and families abducted
*'There were corpses everywhere. Only two were alive,' says Yazidi fighter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27263...
Wolf is wayyyyyyyy ahead Clarke bar
Neither

Latrobe, PA

#58233 Aug 17, 2014
Narcissistic Obama wrote:
Watch Obama Refer to Himself 97 Times in Speech to U.S.-Africa Summit
August 6, 2014
President Obama spoke yesterday at the 2014 U.S.-Africa Summit in Washington, D.C.
"I want to thank," the president began.
He continued: "Last year in South Africa, in Soweto," he said, "I held a town hall."
Later, the president discussed Africa's expanding energy market: "I don’t want to just sustain this momentum, I want to up it."
"I just want to close," he ultimately concluded -- having eventually referred to himself 97 times in a 44 minute appearance.
https://grabien.com/story.php...

Can't talk about wolf's lead can ya, clarkeeeeeee
Obamas Redistribution

Narberth, PA

#58234 Aug 18, 2014
U.S. Wages Down 23% Since 2008
11 Aug 2014

U.S. jobs pay an average 23% less today than they did before the 2008 recession, according to a new report released on Monday by the United States Conference of Mayors.
...
President Barack Obama, who is on a two-week vacation at Martha's Vineyard, has yet to comment on the dour economic findings.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Obamas Epic Failures

Narberth, PA

#58235 Aug 18, 2014
Ron Fournier: Obama ‘Underestimater-In-Chief’
08/10/2014

Liberal journalist Ron Fournier slammed President Obama as the “Underestimater-in-Chief” Sunday, accusing him of failing to anticipate the power and resolve of American enemies in the Middle East and worldwide.

On Fox News Sunday, the National Journal writer bemoaned the White House’s consistent underestimation of threats around the globe — particularly the Islamic State, an ultra-violent jihadist group sweeping through northern Iraq and attempting genocide.

“This is a president that underestimated [the Islamic State]— he called them jayvee,” Fournier said.“He underestimated what was going to happen after Libya. He underestimated Putin.”

“He’s been the Commander-in-Chief or the Underestimater-in-Chief,” he charged.“So I don’t want him to underestimate — we can’t afford the president to underestimate this threat.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/10/ron-fournie...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#58236 Aug 18, 2014
Obamas Redistribution wrote:
U.S. Wages Down 23% Since 2008
11 Aug 2014
U.S. jobs pay an average 23% less today than they did before the 2008 recession, according to a new report released on Monday by the United States Conference of Mayors.
...
President Barack Obama, who is on a two-week vacation at Martha's Vineyard, has yet to comment on the dour economic findings.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Actually, the article said this: ""Under a similar analysis conducted by the Conference of Mayors during the 2001-2002 recession, the wage gap was only 12% compared to the current 23%--meaning the wage gap has nearly doubled from one recession to the next," stated the Conference of Mayors in a statement."

The current Bush recession was the worst in 80 years. To compare it to the 2001/02 recession is just plain f*cking stupid.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#58237 Aug 18, 2014
Kerry Is Dumb As Dirt wrote:
The World Is Burning, Kerry Says, but the Problem Is the Weather
Aug. 15, 2014
Secretary of State John Kerry wants us to believe that, with America facing resurgent terrorist networks in the Middle East, a porous southern border awash with illegal immigrants, and Russian expansionism, the worst threat on our radar is the weather.
“Climate change is here now. It’s happening, happening all over the world,” Kerry warned in a speech at the East-West Center in Hawaii after his return from a recent Asia trip, his sixth in 18 months as secretary.
Climate change is “the biggest challenge of all that we face right now.”
Really? Bigger than ISIL committing genocide in Iraq and on the verge of toppling its government? Bigger than the deadly Ebola outbreak in Africa? Bigger than Russia’s attempts to rebuild its former Soviet empire in Eurasia? Bigger than Israel’s struggle with Hamas?
Kerry’s priorities are bizarrely skewed.
http://patriotpost.us/articles/28245
ISIS is a short term problem.

Global Warming is a global, long term problem.

You right whiners are all dumber than sh*t.
Mitt the Twit

West Mifflin, PA

#58238 Aug 18, 2014
Obamas Redistribution wrote:
U.S. Wages Down 23% Since 2008
11 Aug 2014
U.S. jobs pay an average 23% less today than they did before the 2008 recession, according to a new report released on Monday by the United States Conference of Mayors.
...
President Barack Obama, who is on a two-week vacation at Martha's Vineyard, has yet to comment on the dour economic findings.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Do you actually have any clue what you are posting?
Dumbass ! LOLOLOLOL!
Disillusioned Dems

Clarks Summit, PA

#58239 Aug 19, 2014
Joe Piscopo’s confessions of a disillusioned Democrat
August 14, 2014
The party of the working class has sold out to fat cats

I’m a Democrat. I’ve been a Democrat my entire life.

I used to utter those two sentences with pride and would shout them from the highest rooftops. Now, I’m almost embarrassed to say those words.

I almost can’t articulate my political affiliation in public (or on the radio) without immediately offering an apology and an explanation.
...
I was a Democrat because I believed in civil rights, like Lyndon Johnson. I was a Democrat because while it was clear to me that the Republican politicians were out of touch and cared for only the upper class, Democrats like Franklin Roosevelt cared for the masses and helping the working man. I was a Democrat because I believed in a strong defense and opposed communism, like John F. Kennedy. And I was a Democrat because I loved the fact that Kennedy understood we needed lower marginal tax rates.

By and large, none of these values are represented in the Democratic Party today.

From where I’m standing, the party has largely abandoned its commitment to civil rights and instead allows race-baiters to be national power brokers. As spokesman for the Boys and Girls Clubs of New Jersey, I am hurt that there is not one Democrat in Washington who cares enough about the great inner cities of this country to help those in dire distress from poverty and crime.

These cities are in worse shape than those countries from which all those illegal “children” crossing our borders daily are coming.

In my home state, if I can walk the streets of Camden to try to help the disenfranchised, why can’t the Democrat in the White House walk the South Side of his hometown and do the same?

In terms of caring for the working class, it seems as though Democrats are more interested in catering to the special interests, such as the trial lawyers, lobbyists and George Soros who fund their campaigns — rather than fighting for small-business relief to allow a higher minimum wage or (God forbid) middle-class tax relief.

Most disheartening, though, is the Democrats’ weak commitment to a strong defense and maintaining America’s place in the world as the only superpower.

All I see is an American foreign policy led by a Democratic administration that is floundering when it comes to things like dealing with Iraq, Russia and Syria, inept when it comes to crises like Benghazi, and weak at the knees when it comes to protecting our strongest Middle Eastern ally, Israel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...
Joe McCarthy

West Mifflin, PA

#58240 Aug 19, 2014
Disillusioned Dems wrote:
Joe Piscopo’s confessions of a disillusioned Democrat
August 14, 2014
The party of the working class has sold out to fat cats
I’m a Democrat. I’ve been a Democrat my entire life.
I used to utter those two sentences with pride and would shout them from the highest rooftops. Now, I’m almost embarrassed to say those words.
I almost can’t articulate my political affiliation in public (or on the radio) without immediately offering an apology and an explanation.
...
I was a Democrat because I believed in civil rights, like Lyndon Johnson. I was a Democrat because while it was clear to me that the Republican politicians were out of touch and cared for only the upper class, Democrats like Franklin Roosevelt cared for the masses and helping the working man. I was a Democrat because I believed in a strong defense and opposed communism, like John F. Kennedy. And I was a Democrat because I loved the fact that Kennedy understood we needed lower marginal tax rates.
By and large, none of these values are represented in the Democratic Party today.
From where I’m standing, the party has largely abandoned its commitment to civil rights and instead allows race-baiters to be national power brokers. As spokesman for the Boys and Girls Clubs of New Jersey, I am hurt that there is not one Democrat in Washington who cares enough about the great inner cities of this country to help those in dire distress from poverty and crime.
These cities are in worse shape than those countries from which all those illegal “children” crossing our borders daily are coming.
In my home state, if I can walk the streets of Camden to try to help the disenfranchised, why can’t the Democrat in the White House walk the South Side of his hometown and do the same?
In terms of caring for the working class, it seems as though Democrats are more interested in catering to the special interests, such as the trial lawyers, lobbyists and George Soros who fund their campaigns — rather than fighting for small-business relief to allow a higher minimum wage or (God forbid) middle-class tax relief.
Most disheartening, though, is the Democrats’ weak commitment to a strong defense and maintaining America’s place in the world as the only superpower.
All I see is an American foreign policy led by a Democratic administration that is floundering when it comes to things like dealing with Iraq, Russia and Syria, inept when it comes to crises like Benghazi, and weak at the knees when it comes to protecting our strongest Middle Eastern ally, Israel.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...
Have you always been an idiot ? LOL!
Obama Confuses Priorities

Narberth, PA

#58244 Aug 20, 2014
[from National Review Online]

After ISIS Beheading Video, UK’s Cameron Cancels Vacation, Obama Returns to His Vacation
August 20, 2014

Over there:
“U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron cut short his summer vacation to return to London and chair urgent meetings on the threat posed by ISIS in Iraq and Syria, calling the video ‘shocking and depraved.’”

Over here:
President Obama went back to his vacation on Martha’s Vineyard Tuesday evening following less than 48 hours in Washington, leaving people puzzled over why he came back in the first place.
Obamacare Surprise

Narberth, PA

#58245 Aug 20, 2014
[from The Boston Globe]

About 400,000 in Mass. must seek new health plan
August 15, 2014

Nearly 400,000 people in Massachusetts will need to reapply for health insurance before the end of the year, and many of them probably do not even know it.

They are people who do not have employer-sponsored health insurance and who instead sought insurance through the state. After the Massachusetts insurance website failed last year, most of them were enrolled in temporary coverage that ends Dec. 31, which is why they must select a new plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
570MENU.COM | Online Restaurant Menu Directory ... Jun 24 junu95 1
Export pizza to the rest of the world. Jun 7 Edward 1
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) May 31 lady 107
How to stop a bully May 29 Fred 1
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May 29 Antoinett 3
News Luzerne County population down May '16 good riddance 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages