Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Vote for me. If not what the hell, vote for Sopper.
Stills and Nash

Kakinada, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Don't vote for Neil Young. He can shove his Lionel trains up his brown chute.
Facts are facts

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again using that good old Rush Limbaugh logic.
Example of Limbaugh logic: 1 + 1 = green
Cause you're so logical retard... You're not one-sided… That's why you're on your every day defending Obama and his administration. Since you're so factual… Give us the number of Americans lost their insurance opposed to the Americans that signed up for Obamacare. Give us the number of the people who lost their insurance then signed up for Obamacare. Give us the amount of people that reenlisted for Social Security as they have to every year… That Obama and his lying administration counted as enrollees for Obamacare. Take your time… We will wait.
Facts are facts

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Pollsters just mad because the majority of news channels hide this administration… And he hates the only news channel that doesn't kiss Obama's black butt. If it wasn't true trust me Obama would have Fox shut down. Because he has a pen and a cell phone. That's why the left-wing media is constantly apologizing for falsehoods they say… They know if they don't hurry up and correct the falsehoods that they state… They can lose their job or they can be sued.
Loser

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I think what Polster is saying... When somebody commits a crime it's not their fault… It's the media that's reporting the crime that is at fault... Because of the media did report the crime we wouldn't know the crime existed. Just like a loser welfare recipient... When you can't fight the facts blame the person the presents us with the facts. People are stupid moron… That's why Obama is losing credibility because he is a liar... Is it the medias fault the people hate George Bush? I think not I think it is a bushes actions that made us dislike him.
Iam Stupid

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I will vote for Tom Corbett

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I'd love to see how many would have signed up for this scam if the threat of the IRS crawling up your ars did not exist for not having insurance. And what is overlooked is the fact it's against the constitution for the government to force a person to buy a good or service from a third party. Period. It's sickening what this Sharia loving Muslim is doing to this country and so few are aware of it. History shows Democracies last on the average about 300 years, and this liar is doing his best to make it hold true for the US.
Nathan

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Love da gov

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Facts are facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you're so logical retard... You're not one-sided… That's why you're on your every day defending Obama and his administration. Since you're so factual… Give us the number of Americans lost their insurance opposed to the Americans that signed up for Obamacare. Give us the number of the people who lost their insurance then signed up for Obamacare. Give us the amount of people that reenlisted for Social Security as they have to every year… That Obama and his lying administration counted as enrollees for Obamacare. Take your time… We will wait.
Is that really, all you have to bitch about with this President?..Whether a much needed healthcare plan, has problems or not?....Where is the love for our recovered economy?
Nathan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

He's a good guy
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Is that really, all you have to bitch about with this President?..Whether a much needed healthcare plan, has problems or not?....Where is the love for our recovered economy?
If that's all you think barrack did and does wrong...you truly are a brain dead retarded sorry excuse of a human. Even a scumbag like yourself knows what a liar Barackudda is. You will destroy your own credibility to lie for him. Sorry but your fantasies about barrack will never come true..he will never come shake your hand and kiss your lips for trying to sway people's opinion of him..you're just a truth denying loser..you will change no ones opinion of him. Keep lying to yourself bro
Delayed reaction

Glen Gardner, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hammer Time wrote:
<quoted text> Roger it seems to me you cant run with the big dogs in here, go play outside today it will be raining.
Take your Fox love juice and swig on it to keep you from dehydrating. LMAO!
Yeah Baby!
I don't know who roger is but it's not me. I also don't need fox to tell me how bad this president has f'd up this country, I'm living it.
Liars

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sorry I don't see the silver lining in Americans losing health insurance and unemployment rising.. General Motors is recalling thousands of cars.. We have no respect from anybody in this world..Putin is now the most powerful man on the face of the earth.. Empty threats… Fictitious redlines... More people on welfare... More divide between races... Forcing Americans to buy a product if they don't want it or being fined.. I don't care if People get fined a dollar a year… You should not have to buy a product that you do not want. He doesn't follow or believe in the Constitution... He lies every time he moves his lips. He's a real hero... Libya… Four dead Americans...Putin Crimea... Selling a health care plan… Hanging out with Jay-Z... Fast and the furious.. Allowing Jay-Z and Beyoncé to go to Cuba… What a hero what a wonderful man.. I could keep going but I do have to work unlike you. Somebody has to take care you lowlife scumbags
Liars

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Delayed reaction wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who roger is but it's not me. I also don't need fox to tell me how bad this president has f'd up this country, I'm living it.
Why don't you go outside and play with him. Maybe you can share the Kool-Aid that you're drinking with him loser

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's all you think barrack did and does wrong...you truly are a brain dead retarded sorry excuse of a human. Even a scumbag like yourself knows what a liar Barackudda is. You will destroy your own credibility to lie for him. Sorry but your fantasies about barrack will never come true..he will never come shake your hand and kiss your lips for trying to sway people's opinion of him..you're just a truth denying loser..you will change no ones opinion of him. Keep lying to yourself bro
So brave, from your unregistered, anonymous keyboard, eh?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So brave, from your unregistered, anonymous keyboard, eh?
You're talking to people who literally WATCHED George Bush invade the wrong countries and destroy the greatest economy in the history of man, but pretend it didn't happen.

Saving the economy, overhauling our failed healthcare system, ending our wars, saving the US auto industry, killing bin Laden, spreading equality to the gay community and protecting women from the Jesus freaks isn't enough. He's still black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Some of the bottom rung of PA.....
Pink pamther

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Miss those malt shop days

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hey Bacon Hater...Clinton was the one who signed the bill repealing the Glass-Steagal Act of 1933 that regulated the banking system. That led to the massive amount of unsecured loans that brought down the financial market. Also, him and his DOJ threatened banks with lawsuits to make more unsecured loans to low income people thru ACORN. Does that ring a bell???( Obama's claim to fame...ACORN activist and ghetto community organizer.) But why don't you prove me wrong and provide one link to the bill or piece of legislation Bush signed that caused the economic crash. I could go, but let's start here.
Laughing Ar You

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So brave, from your unregistered, anonymous keyboard, eh?
Ooooh...we have a tough guy....sitting in his elderly mothers basement...is that you pajama boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••