“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56698 Mar 23, 2014
Drop Cable and Phone wrote:
Obama to Hispanics: To pay for Obamacare mandates, cut your cable and cell phones
03/20/2014
As President Obama continues his forays into Spanish language media in a desperate push to encourage Latino enrollment in Obamacare, the mainstream media is still trying to translate what he said during his most recent town hall with Hispanic voters. When a Hispanic caller who said he earned $36,000 complained about costs under Obamacare, the President told him his bills should be “prioritized.”
“If you looked at their cable bill, their telephone, their cell phone bill, it may turn out that it’s just they haven’t prioritized health care,” the President sniffed.
Sure, it’s tough to cough up 10 percent of your gross income to pay government-mandated health insurance costs, the resident seemed to say, but suck it up — cut your cable or drop your cell phone service. Deal with it!
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/20/obama-to-hi...
Haha. Nice try. When will you dumbasses learn that the lies you post from teabag blogs only work on other dumb tea baggers? I like them because they are a form of admission that your echochamber isn't a reflection of reality, but still, they aren't doing you idiots any favors.

#56699 Mar 23, 2014
Name changer wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a bad ass tough old white man
Wow. Gay much?
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56700 Mar 23, 2014
keep slurping up the fox news nut juice. we could care less about putin just ask ron paul the right wing teabagger. we aren't going to war and put boots on the ground and kill over 4000 soldiers like bush did in Iraq. and spend trillions are useless wars

how dumb are you
keep drinking that polluted lake erie scum water and watching fox while you collect your small ss checks and live in a trailer park
scum politician

West Mifflin, PA

#56701 Mar 23, 2014
Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
Corbett is one and done......taxing the working poor over 30 cents a gallon of gas tax in 3 years just hurt a lot of families, why didn't he tax the drilling companies an extraction tax like every other state does. that would of LOWERED the price of gas 30 cents a gallon....

WOLF FOR GOVERNOR!
Name changer

Erie, PA

#56702 Mar 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Gay much?
Oh...I thought you were for gays retard. Your such a liar
Karl

West Mifflin, PA

#56703 Mar 23, 2014
why don't you go after straight married couples they are the ones making gay babies.

#56704 Mar 23, 2014
Name changer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I thought you were for gays retard. Your such a liar
I will always support the gay community. This would be one ugly place without them. But, come on man, step out of the closet.

#56705 Mar 23, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
keep slurping up the fox news nut juice. we could care less about putin just ask ron paul the right wing teabagger. we aren't going to war and put boots on the ground and kill over 4000 soldiers like bush did in Iraq. and spend trillions are useless wars
how dumb are you
keep drinking that polluted lake erie scum water and watching fox while you collect your small ss checks and live in a trailer park
Where were all these tea bagger hard-ons for Putin when he invaded Georgia? We all know what Bush did to him.

Nothing.
Name changer

Erie, PA

#56706 Mar 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were all these tea bagger hard-ons for Putin when he invaded Georgia? We all know what Bush did to him.
Nothing.
Lol...maybe you are the closet f ag...you defend Obama as if you are in love with him. You won't admit one thing he's done wrong. You are a pathetic twerp. Obama scares no one. He's a sissy like you. He hides from Putin like you hide from getting a job. Loser. Keep on posting under different names you scumbag
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#56708 Mar 23, 2014
Name changer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...maybe you are the closet f ag...you defend Obama as if you are in love with him. You won't admit one thing he's done wrong. You are a pathetic twerp. Obama scares no one. He's a sissy like you. He hides from Putin like you hide from getting a job. Loser. Keep on posting under different names you scumbag
How is Obama a sissy? All he has to do go to congress and vote to send troops over to Putin, and kill soldiers for no good reason. Obama would be safe in the Whitehouse like Bush was when he started 2 wars.
You teabags want war? Go volunteer ... teabags will piss and moan about spending but have no problem paying for useless unwinnable wars...... you think the teabags would have learn something from Bush's wars.... you're hatred toward Obama isn't doing any good. He proved he can beat any clown teabagger that runs against him. TWICE by the way!

So what's your story? bomb Russia ?
Putang

West Mifflin, PA

#56709 Mar 23, 2014
Europe is a recession-struck continent dependent on a Kremlin-controlled energy price. Putin cleverly cut Gazprom tariffs to the region last year, ramping up its dependence on Russian gas to record levels. And in so doing, he effectively bought EU foreign policy.

He’d find it harder to buy America’s nowadays. As Barack Obama considers his options, he has a substantial new weapon that he is not sure how to deploy. In the last few years, the shale revolution has utterly transformed America’s energy fortunes. When Putin invaded Georgia, it seemed as if the US was running out of natural gas – and George W Bush meekly wondered whether to buy some from Russia. Since then, the shale bonanza has sent American crude output soaring by 60 per cent, taking the country into a thoroughly unexpected era of energy abundance. Its gas prices have fallen by two thirds; factories and jobs are flooding back to former rust belt states. By the end of this decade, America will be exporting more energy than it imports.

This is redrawing the global energy map, and the implications go way beyond the economic. If America doesn’t need Arabian oil, why should it spend billions having the US Fifth Fleet keep the peace in the Persian Gulf? Why spill so much blood and treasure in overseas entanglements where no national interest can be found? Why not let Europe sort out its own back yard – and let this debt-addled continent confront the consequences of its failure to pay for a proper military?
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#56710 Mar 23, 2014
Name changer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate blacks, gays, women's rights , immigrants, and not raise the minimum wage ? Do all you FOX news puppets think the same way? God, how dense can one get..? You're losing the battle as we seen in the last 2 Presidential elections........you old white guys are still living in the 50's......The world is changing daily .if you don't keep up with it, you'll be lost.......the 1950's aren't coming back....trust me !
Putin

Erie, PA

#56712 Mar 23, 2014
D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text> How is Obama a sissy? All he has to do go to congress and vote to send troops over to Putin, and kill soldiers for no good reason. Obama would be safe in the Whitehouse like Bush was when he started 2 wars.
You teabags want war? Go volunteer ... teabags will piss and moan about spending but have no problem paying for useless unwinnable wars...... you think the teabags would have learn something from Bush's wars.... you're hatred toward Obama isn't doing any good. He proved he can beat any clown teabagger that runs against him. TWICE by the way!
So what's your story? bomb Russia ?
Good luck with that. I will break you girlies
Barrack

Erie, PA

#56713 Mar 23, 2014
G Bush wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you hate blacks, gays, women's rights , immigrants, and not raise the minimum wage ? Do all you FOX news puppets think the same way? God, how dense can one get..? You're losing the battle as we seen in the last 2 Presidential elections........you old white guys are still living in the 50's......The world is changing daily .if you don't keep up with it, you'll be lost.......the 1950's aren't coming back....trust me !
Be careful what you say. I didn't think the 80s were coming back. I thought I had a good foreign policy.. Here came Putin. Hold me bacon hater.
George W

West Mifflin, PA

#56714 Mar 23, 2014
G W Bush would have had tanks in Ukraine already waiting for American soldiers to come home in caskets..........

Play it cool Obama,,they need our wheat to survive , we can starve them out ! HAAAAAA!

George W

West Mifflin, PA

#56715 Mar 23, 2014
Crimea is 99.99% Russian anyway, they welcomed Putin.........

They never resisted him taking over military bases there........so I say let him have it,,,,,,,,,,then tax them to death.........LOL!
Barrack

Erie, PA

#56716 Mar 23, 2014
I will continue to kill Americans with drones and spy on Americans. I will not face the bully. He's too scary. His chest scares me. I only give idle threats here and there and pray Putin listens. Meanwhile Putin takes over more of Crimea. Grow up bacon hater...your prez is a loser. Time for you to realize your hero is a scared man who enjoys spying on Americans and selling insurance. Oh and the tooth fairy doesn't exist. Sorry to break the news to you loser

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56717 Mar 23, 2014
Name changer wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy bomb Russia has been on here as scared stiff/ bacon hater/ go blue forever and many other names. He cannot accept the fact that people hate that loser of a president he voted for..he has to make it look like more people like the Prez than not. Look at the amount of posts he has under many alias names...he obviously has no life. He is devoted to Obama and is very upset that his black prez scares no one ..Putin will walk all over his nappy a ss.
Be careful.....teaparty House republican's already cut funding for retards.....
Kenny

West Mifflin, PA

#56718 Mar 23, 2014
Mr. Putin's Very Bad Day: The Noose Tightens On His Inner Circle And The Russian People

get educated and learn you tea bagger....Obama is playing his cards just right....Putin loses in the end just watch the end game when Obama wins by not killing one soldier or firing one bullet .......HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Read more here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
Kenny

West Mifflin, PA

#56719 Mar 23, 2014
In Moscow, hundreds of thousands of customers of the sanctioned Bank Rossii, Sobinbank, SMP Bank, and Investcapital Bank discovered that their Visa and Mastercards were no longer being accepted. Their funds are only accessible at the banks themselves. Noyaya gazeta reports of spreading rumors that Russian banks will be drummed out of the worldwide SWIFT bank transfer system and that all Russian deposits in Switzerland are being blocked. Putin’s pledge to deposit his official $170,000 salary in Bank Rossii did little to calm its depositors. Runs are expected on the sanctioned banks by worried Russian depositors.

Read more here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilkes-Barre Veteran Affairs Medical Center Mar... (Nov '13) Dec 23 Slick Mick 5
Merry Christmas! Dec 23 Slick Mick 3
Wilkes Barre could use instream flow electric g... Dec 23 Paul Bear 2
Build a interactive science museum with grant m... Dec 23 Gabriel 1
Who has the best tasting pizza in this area. Dec 22 Gabriel 1
Emotion flows with news of Eric Frein's capture Dec 19 fk yeah 3
Person of the week: Jessica Marchetti (Mar '12) Dec 18 fapper 7
Plymouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plymouth News, Events & Info