Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

GWs Bushy wrote:
What do they pay trolls like BHO? If he does this for free he`s a total tard!
I don't know for sure but knowing them probably minimum wage.
And by the way they're not getting their moneys worth with this blunt headed dolt either...
Walter

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know for sure but knowing them probably minimum wage.
And by the way they're not getting their moneys worth with this blunt headed dolt either...
He just made another $3.75 .....kaaching
Walter

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man LOL wrote:
<quoted text> If you really want your question ask the Homestead Homo who is the king of copy and paste. He also posts under different ID's and locations. bobby6464,is one of his favorites. He does post using others ID's and locations. This troll spends 24/7 on here and has so many different login's etc. he clearly has no life.
Oh yeah this one....

Where's Dan the Man?
There he is over there ...no, no there he is....no no he's right behind you...

We all know Dan the Man is everywhere . He's omnipresent and knows your every move.
Yes, day or night he knows if you've been bad or good ....and we all know what you've been.

So. Dan told me that you're getting a big turd log for Christmas

There he is now over there ..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah this one....
Where's Dan the Man?
There he is over there ...no, no there he is....no no he's right behind you...
We all know Dan the Man is everywhere . He's omnipresent and knows your every move.
Yes, day or night he knows if you've been bad or good ....and we all know what you've been.
So. Dan told me that you're getting a big turd log for Christmas
There he is now over there ..
LOL! I'm like Santa Clause: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Believing that every poster you disagree with is Dan the Man is a primary symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

And these wingnuts have DTMDS baaaaaad!

LMAO!
Obama Worship Syndrome

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing that every poster you disagree with is Dan the Man is a primary symptom of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.
LMAO!

Obama Worship Syndrome

"Obama Worship Syndrome."

Primarily affecting low-information voters and members of the mainstream media,

Obama Worship Syndrome attributes impossible capabilities to Obama's political opponents, finds excuses for every Obama failure in everyone around him and praises the president as the finest politician

— nay, human being

— of our time.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/commentary/ben-shapiro/oba...
obama success story

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Health Care Sign-ups Fall Well Short of Projections
December 11, 2013 - 11:05 AM

California, which is running its own program, led the nation,

with more than 107,000 signups.

Oregon, also running its own market, had the lowest total, with just 44 people enrolled.

Florida was the leader among states with federally run markets, with nearly 18,000 signups.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/health-care-s...
Obama Nation

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAAAAAAAA!!
Obama Money

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Obamacare

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Santa Obama

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

LOLOLOL!
Obama Xmas song

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

I didn't know Ray Stevens was a rightwing extremist teabagger. Thanks for the heads up.
Barack O Claus

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Barack O

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama says he needs 7 million people signing up for obamacare by Mar 14, 2014 ( healthy people ) to pay for the elderly and sick people.
What if he doesnt get his 7 million? Say he only gets 3 million..........now what? The website suggests very bad numbers so far.

Anyone?
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush’s Watch Without a Peep from Fox News ????

The Republican inquisition over the attacks against Americans in Benghazi has never really gone away, but it appears as though in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing and the House Oversight Committee’s Benghazi hearings this week there’s renewed psycho-histrionics over Benghazi.

Lindsey Graham and Fox News Channel in particular are each crapping their cages over new allegations from an alleged whistleblower, while they continue to deal in previously debunked falsehoods about the sequence of events during and following the attacks. Fox News is predictably helming the biggest raft of hooey on the situation — turning its attention to Hillary Clinton in an abundantly obvious early move to stymie her presidential run before it even begins.

So I thought I’d revisit some territory I covered back in October as a bit of a refresher — especially since it appears as if no one, including and especially the traditional press, intends to ask any of these obnoxious, opportunistic liars about why they’re so obsessed by this one attack yet they entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were allegedly “keeping us safe.”

Looky here:

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
Condi R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Republicans and the Benghazi Hearings: They Didn't Complain About Bush and All the Terrorist Attacks on Diplomats Under His Watch ?????

What do these numbers and countries mean?

In 2002 Karachi, Pakistan; 2004, Uzbekistan; 2004, Saudi Arabia; 2006, Syria; 2007, Athens; 2008, Serbia; 2008, Yemen.

No, it's not a puzzle, but given the current nature of our political discourse, the story behind it will no doubt puzzle you.

Listed above are the years and countries where United States' Embassies were attacked under our previous commander-in-chief, George W. Bush. I found this to be quite revealing given the all out "hair on fire" witch hunt that is currently taking place amongst conservative pundits and Republicans in Congress over the embassy attack in Benghazi, Libya last year. Now, I will be the first to say that even one person killed in an attack on our embassies is too many, but the fact that seven (count 'em SEVEN!) embassies were attacked and many people killed under the previous Republican administration and we heard nary a word of dismay is more than puzzling, it's downright unbelievable!

Now where does the Republican hero of heroes stand on the attack meter? There were three embassy attacks during Ronald Reagan's presidency, two in 1983 - Beirut (more than 60 killed including 17 Americans) and Kuwait - and one in 1987 in Italy.

In fact, history shows that each of the presidents of the past few decades have had to deal with embassy attacks and bombings. For some reason, I don't ever recall there being so much unrest following an attack as there is now under President Obama.

Read more here:

http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/ite...
Condi R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview that aired Monday.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.

“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said.

He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/edward-...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Who's the Ben Ghazi guy you all keep talking about?
Condi R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

And if there is anyone who knows something about damaging America's security it's George W. Bush.
Colin P

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

oh good - let's hear from the world's most recognizable living international WAR CRIMINAL... really?

Bush's travel options are fairly limited at this point himself. Should he show his criminal face in certain countries - he will be arrested for War Crimes and has already been found 'guilty' in absentia, in at least one international war tribunal. He's already had to cancel trips due to actions taken to ensure his arrest. True story. You won't see it in the controlled US media though. Worth looking up online however.

Bush is responsible for the deaths of over one million people in Iraq alone - a nation which never posed any threat to the US or its allies. His war plan and agenda were in place prior to 9/11 and he knew he was lying to the people of the world about the fallacy of his "case" for waging a 'preemptive' war of aggression on a sovereign nation. His family made a lot of money over it though. A lot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••