America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51607 Aug 7, 2013
http://prairiepundit.blogspot.com/2013/06/oba...

Try keeping up, Danny Boy. The Bammyphones, like everything else he touches, is way out of control.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51609 Aug 7, 2013
June 18, 2013 Selling Obama phones for drugs… Another Government Mess…

EXCLUSIVE: Hidden camera catches wireless company employees passing out ‘Obama phones’ to people who say they’ll SELL them for drugs, shoes, handbags and spending cash ...

Everybody qualifies! Lord Bammy likes it that way. Does it have a memory number to the Plantation?

LOL
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51610 Aug 7, 2013
U.S. employers added a disappointing 162,000 jobs in July, but some economists are even more concerned about the types of jobs the economy is generating.

Job growth in recent months has skewed toward part-time work in low-wage industries, and that trend continued in July, Bureau of Labor Statistics figures show.

The trend appears to have improved the job prospects of less-educated Americans. Employment for high school graduates increased by nearly 400,000 in July, while payrolls for those with at least a four-year college degree fell by 256,000.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

Let's keep dem Bammyphones ringin'! LOL
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51613 Aug 7, 2013
"One possible reason for the recent trend is the new health care law."

Now, that has Lord Bammy written all over it! LOL

I'm so glad he has "embraced" the name - Obamacare. When America collapses under its weight ... who gets the blame? Why Bush, of course! LOL

No, Danny and Bobby Boy, Bammy is a failure.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#51614 Aug 7, 2013
Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
<quoted text>Cracker Jacks! Dats be gettin' racist!
If it's good enough for Charlie Rangel, its good enough for everybody. LOL
ROSS PEROT

Louisville, KY

#51615 Aug 7, 2013
That's great if we all want to be chicken farmers.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51616 Aug 7, 2013
Reagan was handing out free phones to anyone, even when the unemployment rate was 10%. That Reagan was a true liberal. Keep ducking that reality racial hating tea bags. Your Limbaugh says shut down the federal government, try to do that and fail. Does that Limbaugh nut juice help with that attention deficit disorder, tea bags hope

Portland, Oregon

#51617 Aug 7, 2013
Health care law. You got at least that part correct tea bag existing in denial. NEW HEALTH CARE LAW. Hurry up and sip some Limbaugh nur juice, reality setting in

Portland, Oregon

#51619 Aug 7, 2013
What president started the free phone program tea bags? Your attention deficit disorder is showing. Anything is better than the Google for a tea bag right now in reality
Dr Martin Van Nostram

York, PA

#51620 Aug 7, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
What president started the free phone program tea bags? Your attention deficit disorder is showing. Anything is better than the Google for a tea bag right now in reality
Any real man that wants to be called Bobby is a real gat person kind of reminds me of someone I used to work with Bobby Denlinger when you tried to call him Rob Or Bob He got offended he said my name is bobby what a real homosexual

Portland, Oregon

#51621 Aug 7, 2013
Did you just attack tea bag? It is not my fault your Reagan started handing out free phones. My name is bobby. What does that got to do with both Reagan and Bush free phone give away? Nothing dumb ass tea bag. Take control over your attention deficit disorder. We don't need you blaming president Mrs Clinton on your racial hating ignorance
Robme

West Mifflin, PA

#51622 Aug 7, 2013
Ted Cruz's Office Brushes Back Mitt Romney's Warnings on Obamacare Shutdown Threat

Mitt Romney may be doling out advice to his fellow Republicans, but the former GOP standard-bearer's message is apparently falling on deaf ears.

While a trio of conservative Republicans – Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, Sen. Mike Lee of Utah and Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida – are busy spearheading an effort to defund the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama's signature health care law that's reviled by Republicans, Romney is cautioning against their tactics.

Speaking during a New Hampshire fundraiser, Romney said Republicans should re-think any strategy that threatens a government shutdown over the "Obamacare" issue.

take a peek here

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/08/0...
Robme

West Mifflin, PA

#51623 Aug 7, 2013
Ted Cruz is right. If you have a more effective strategy Mr. Romney with all due respect let's hear it! Considering the way you ran your campaign and the hack consultants you listened to and surrounded yourself with I'm guessing you have no idea for an effective alternative strategy. You are for big government just like the rest of the RINOs, offer no alternative or opposition to the destructive nature of the democratic party and it keeps costing us elections! Got it? We are losing our country and you big government RINOs are allowing it to happen! LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51624 Aug 7, 2013
America deserves to fail wrote:
http://prairiepundit.blogspot. com/2013/06/obama-phone-corrup tion-exposed.html
Try keeping up, Danny Boy. The Bammyphones, like everything else he touches, is way out of control.
They are Reagan/Bush phones and people qualify automatically as their income goes down due to the Bush Recession.

Try keeping up, Pat. I've posted these facts before.

And like before, you dodge them because you can't refute them.

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#51625 Aug 7, 2013
June 18, 2013 Selling Obama phones for drugs… Another Government Mess…
EXCLUSIVE: Hidden camera catches wireless company employees passing out ‘Obama phones’ to people who say they’ll SELL them for drugs, shoes, handbags and spending cash ...
Everybody qualifies! Lord Bammy likes it that way. Does it have a memory number to the Plantation?
LOL
Plantation?

Oh I see - you're a racist as well as a traitor, liar and moron.

Big surprise.

Chambersburg, PA

#51626 Aug 7, 2013
U.S. employers added a disappointing 162,000 jobs in July, but some economists are even more concerned about the types of jobs the economy is generating.
Job growth in recent months has skewed toward part-time work in low-wage industries, and that trend continued in July, Bureau of Labor Statistics figures show.
The trend appears to have improved the job prospects of less-educated Americans. Employment for high school graduates increased by nearly 400,000 in July, while payrolls for those with at least a four-year college degree fell by 256,000.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
Let's keep dem Bammyphones ringin'! LOL
Yep, the GOP sequester is damaging the employment rate.

Just like Republicans want.

What does the right hate America so? Why?

Chambersburg, PA

#51627 Aug 7, 2013
"One possible reason for the recent trend is the new health care law."
Now, that has Lord Bammy written all over it! LOL
I'm so glad he has "embraced" the name - Obamacare. When America collapses under its weight ... who gets the blame? Why Bush, of course! LOL
No, Danny and Bobby Boy, Bammy is a failure.
One CERTAIN reason for the recent trend is the GOP sequester.
pacemaker bush

West Mifflin, PA

#51629 Aug 7, 2013
America did fail under gw bush........losing 750,000 jobs a month,banks going under,housing market going under, wall street crooks stole trillions off of hard working americans, 9/11 clusterfuk,
got into 2 useless unwinnable wars,,,,,,,,yep the good old days LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#51630 Aug 7, 2013
However, the bar is set much lower for the affirmative action president. You really can't expect much from him. Bammy is an experiment that failed ... too bad America will follow. See ya, Danny Boy! LOL
You are a racist POS, Pat.

Chambersburg, PA

#51631 Aug 7, 2013
Typical rightwingers...

----------

Anti-Obama Protest Turns Racist In Phoenix

As President Barack Obama spoke in Phoenix Tuesday about responsible home ownership, hundreds of people stood outside protesting his policies, many shouting and carrying racially charged chants and signs.

"Bye Bye Black Sheep," the protestors shouted at one point, a reference to the president's skin color, according to the Arizona Republic.

Another protestor carried a sign that said "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

“He’s 47 percent Negro,” one protestor shouted.

----------

This happens all the time - all over the nation and right here on Topix (as Pat has so repugnantly demonstrated today).

Why can't the right protest the President's policies WITHOUT making racist personal attacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discrimination, not fair. Sat Jack 1
Wilkes-Barre Chimpout? Nov 19 lolz at ghetto folk 1
Rep: Toohil: State Contract with Former MinSec ... (Jun '13) Nov 16 Yoda 11
The solution to transportation problem. Nov 14 Ultimate Trollin ... 2
Edwardsville woman charged with sexually assaul... Nov 13 call me racist cu... 2
Guardian Angels ready for Easton (May '08) Nov 8 Tommy 47
Luzerne County Court sees increasing need for S... Nov 8 DC police officer... 2
Plymouth Dating
Find my Match

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plymouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plymouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST