Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

While Obama tries to remake America, his plans show he never heard of what Ben Franklin said on this subject, that our rights should take primacy over safety or security.

Guess when you spend most your life growing up in third world dictatorships it is hard to understand how Americans feel or what the country is about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/obam...
R NIxon

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

another 3 years 7 months for the teabaggers to piss and moan and they cant do a thing about it but sulk in their sorrow.

even fox news is milking and rehashing the same garbage
Tricky Dick

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama is my tan protégé of sorts. I hope they destroyed his phone recordings.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled soothsayer and if you have no idea what the definition is then don't use the word. Did you ever think of looking up the definition? You do know you don't need to wait for big government to explain anything to you don't you? Try using your brain and depending less on government to lead you. Freedom to educate yourself is wonderful.
After reading your post it's obvious you have no idea at all on your subject or you never would of posted.
Who the fck are you to dictate spelling terms...? So you're with the Third Reichs spell checking police?
Who cares ...I don't?
Others know the context and have no problem with the intent...

So it soothsayer instead of sooth-sayer....you're really on the ball dude.
Its your friggin asbergers syndrome, isn't it?

Question? did you get beat up a lot as a child?

Other than your mother and Sister Cecilia...we all know how well they liked you, now. Don't we?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fck are you to dictate spelling terms...? So you're with the Third Reichs spell checking police?
Who cares ...I don't?
Others know the context and have no problem with the intent...
So it soothsayer instead of sooth-sayer....you're really on the ball dude.
Its your friggin asbergers syndrome, isn't it?
Question? did you get beat up a lot as a child?
Other than your mother and Sister Cecilia...we all know how well they liked you, now. Don't we?
Dave Rogers didn't "dictate spelling terms" to you. Don't be so touchy. Although if you used a dictionary you'd be less sensitive about your ignorance.

FYI, soothsayer means someone who can see the future like, according to you, that "sooth-sayer Glen Beck." Your enemy the dictionary would have defined it, corrected your spelling and hinted that you were complimenting Beck.

That same hated book also may have prevented your embarrassing "asbergers syndrome" misspelling. Using our context skills we readers may understand your intent but YOU appear like a lazy fool with a fourth grade education.

Correction: it was YOUR mother who showed "how well they liked" Dave Rogers.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Rogers didn't "dictate spelling terms" to you. Don't be so touchy. Although if you used a dictionary you'd be less sensitive about your ignorance.
FYI, soothsayer means someone who can see the future like, according to you, that "sooth-sayer Glen Beck." Your enemy the dictionary would have defined it, corrected your spelling and hinted that you were complimenting Beck.
That same hated book also may have prevented your embarrassing "asbergers syndrome" misspelling. Using our context skills we readers may understand your intent but YOU appear like a lazy fool with a fourth grade education.
Correction: it was YOUR mother who showed "how well they liked" Dave Rogers.
Oh you're so brilliant that you assume that I didn't what a soothsayer is because you are unable to pick up subtle nuances like sarcasm.because you're such a grammatical genius...
So who doesn't know what a soothsayer is...?
If you read the post genius...I responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is
Most people wouldn't know...I really didn't feel like getting a dictionary out because I really don't care if I don't know what a "sooth" is nor do I care...
So why don't you get you trusty dictionary out Shakespeare and tell everyone what a "sooth" is?
Very astute analysis by your acute bad judgement
Sister Cecelia has a star for your massive forehead but beware because she may turn on you and beat your ass to a pulp.

Everybody get their dictionary out now and look up the word asshole so they can see what you look like...
soothsaber

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I invented a word! Yeah baby!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're so brilliant that you assume that I didn't what a soothsayer is because you are unable to pick up subtle nuances like sarcasm.because you're such a grammatical genius...
So who doesn't know what a soothsayer is...?
If you read the post genius...I responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is
Most people wouldn't know...I really didn't feel like getting a dictionary out because I really don't care if I don't know what a "sooth" is nor do I care...
So why don't you get you trusty dictionary out Shakespeare and tell everyone what a "sooth" is?
Very astute analysis by your acute bad judgement
Sister Cecelia has a star for your massive forehead but beware because she may turn on you and beat your ass to a pulp.
Everybody get their dictionary out now and look up the word asshole so they can see what you look like...
Thanks, but most people must seem brilliant to you.

Wo! You really DO sound like a fourth grader. Did you reread your post and NOT notice all the dropped words and grammatical mistakes? "Grammatical genius" to you must be anyone who's completed the sixth grade.

Yes, you "responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is." Sooth means truth. In calling Glenn (notice the spelling) Beck a "sooth-sayer" you've indicated that he truthfully foretells the future.

He welcomes your acclaim and support.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but most people must seem brilliant to you.
Wo! You really DO sound like a fourth grader. Did you reread your post and NOT notice all the dropped words and grammatical mistakes? "Grammatical genius" to you must be anyone who's completed the sixth grade.
Yes, you "responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is." Sooth means truth. In calling Glenn (notice the spelling) Beck a "sooth-sayer" you've indicated that he truthfully foretells the future.
He welcomes your acclaim and support.
Dave,

You're a good little student...now

Go get the star for your forehead...

I guess Glenn Beck isn't a frigging soothsayer then...I was wrong and I stand corrected by you...you set the record straight on this issue...

It came to you as a shock too...Glenn Beck being truthful hahaha

Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Bobby, you're the only one keeping racial hating tea bag alive. Care to share what a racial hating tea bag is to you?
And what about an explanation of your deep rooted obsession with drinking someones nut juice? The way I interpret this is you're into performing oral sex on males and swallow, and on occasion you spit. Please correct me if I'm wrong bobby.
So Dave, what is that compells you to constantly point out Bobby's so called "by you" deep rooted obssesion with drinking someones nut juice and your interpretation.
Is it maybe your drawn to this as well...I interpret this as an indication that you sir enjoy having oral sex with males....man, who else talks like that...my interpretation is that you're gay alright.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
So Dave, what is that compells you to constantly point out Bobby's so called "by you" deep rooted obssesion with drinking someones nut juice and your interpretation.
Is it maybe your drawn to this as well...I interpret this as an indication that you sir enjoy having oral sex with males....man, who else talks like that...my interpretation is that you're gay alright.

Well, I see you calmed down my little hothead. Good for you. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure is wasn't easy for you to accomplish this great feat.

First off what is compells and obssesion? I would like to try and respond to your post but if you can't spell the above two words and don't know the correct definition how can I possibly give you an honest response? Try to Google the definition and correct spelling of these two words then get back to me.
the sad truth

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama probably has no clue what is going on. The bureaucracies are so robust because Congress and the Executive have farmed out most of their duties to bureaucrats.

I think the only elected Executives that had a clue about the bureaucracies were George H.W. Bush and Richard Cheney, because they were part of the bureaucracies.
the sad truth

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Bill Clinton adapted fairly well to the bureaucratic scene. Unfortunately everbody expects to get another Beltway outsider like him to run the show.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see you calmed down my little hothead. Good for you. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure is wasn't easy for you to accomplish this great feat.
First off what is compells and obssesion? I would like to try and respond to your post but if you can't spell the above two words and don't know the correct definition how can I possibly give you an honest response? Try to Google the definition and correct spelling of these two words then get back to me.
So, you are gay. Hahahahah
post 49997

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

yeah buddy
post 49998

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

two more to go
post 49999

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

I am almost there.
post 50000

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

YEAH BUDDY!

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are gay. Hahahahah
Why don't you respond to my post and stop this obsession you have with bobby's nut juice posts? Your reply is childish don't you think?
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

You are so easy to spot Muffins. You can use a different IP address or a different username, but as usual your ignorance shines through.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

post 50000 wrote:
YEAH BUDDY!
Now don't forget to cleanup your mess. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! !

2016 Clinton!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Conscientous Voter 3,907
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Aug 22 Amelia Gillian 76
Centralia's last 9 residents fight eviction (May '10) Aug 21 Mayja 8
Pringle fire Chief Aug 21 Jim 1
Hazleton man accused of stealing friend's wallet Aug 21 Friends in Low Pl... 1
Wilkes Barre could use instream flow electric g... Aug 17 Jim 1
Pringle vo-tech can save money on heating and c... Aug 17 Jim 1

Search the Plymouth Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••