Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49989 Jun 8, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but most people must seem brilliant to you.
Wo! You really DO sound like a fourth grader. Did you reread your post and NOT notice all the dropped words and grammatical mistakes? "Grammatical genius" to you must be anyone who's completed the sixth grade.
Yes, you "responsibly asked whatever a "sooth" is." Sooth means truth. In calling Glenn (notice the spelling) Beck a "sooth-sayer" you've indicated that he truthfully foretells the future.
He welcomes your acclaim and support.
Dave,

You're a good little student...now

Go get the star for your forehead...

I guess Glenn Beck isn't a frigging soothsayer then...I was wrong and I stand corrected by you...you set the record straight on this issue...

It came to you as a shock too...Glenn Beck being truthful hahaha

Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49990 Jun 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Bobby, you're the only one keeping racial hating tea bag alive. Care to share what a racial hating tea bag is to you?
And what about an explanation of your deep rooted obsession with drinking someones nut juice? The way I interpret this is you're into performing oral sex on males and swallow, and on occasion you spit. Please correct me if I'm wrong bobby.
So Dave, what is that compells you to constantly point out Bobby's so called "by you" deep rooted obssesion with drinking someones nut juice and your interpretation.
Is it maybe your drawn to this as well...I interpret this as an indication that you sir enjoy having oral sex with males....man, who else talks like that...my interpretation is that you're gay alright.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49991 Jun 8, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
So Dave, what is that compells you to constantly point out Bobby's so called "by you" deep rooted obssesion with drinking someones nut juice and your interpretation.
Is it maybe your drawn to this as well...I interpret this as an indication that you sir enjoy having oral sex with males....man, who else talks like that...my interpretation is that you're gay alright.

Well, I see you calmed down my little hothead. Good for you. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure is wasn't easy for you to accomplish this great feat.

First off what is compells and obssesion? I would like to try and respond to your post but if you can't spell the above two words and don't know the correct definition how can I possibly give you an honest response? Try to Google the definition and correct spelling of these two words then get back to me.
the sad truth

Hazleton, PA

#49994 Jun 9, 2013
Obama probably has no clue what is going on. The bureaucracies are so robust because Congress and the Executive have farmed out most of their duties to bureaucrats.

I think the only elected Executives that had a clue about the bureaucracies were George H.W. Bush and Richard Cheney, because they were part of the bureaucracies.
the sad truth

Hazleton, PA

#49995 Jun 9, 2013
Bill Clinton adapted fairly well to the bureaucratic scene. Unfortunately everbody expects to get another Beltway outsider like him to run the show.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#49996 Jun 9, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see you calmed down my little hothead. Good for you. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure is wasn't easy for you to accomplish this great feat.
First off what is compells and obssesion? I would like to try and respond to your post but if you can't spell the above two words and don't know the correct definition how can I possibly give you an honest response? Try to Google the definition and correct spelling of these two words then get back to me.
So, you are gay. Hahahahah
post 49997

Hazleton, PA

#49997 Jun 9, 2013
yeah buddy
post 49998

Hazleton, PA

#49998 Jun 9, 2013
two more to go
post 49999

Hazleton, PA

#49999 Jun 9, 2013
I am almost there.
post 50000

Hazleton, PA

#50000 Jun 9, 2013
YEAH BUDDY!

Seattle, WA

#50002 Jun 9, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are gay. Hahahahah
Why don't you respond to my post and stop this obsession you have with bobby's nut juice posts? Your reply is childish don't you think?
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

You are so easy to spot Muffins. You can use a different IP address or a different username, but as usual your ignorance shines through.

Seattle, WA

#50003 Jun 9, 2013
post 50000 wrote:
YEAH BUDDY!
Now don't forget to cleanup your mess. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! !

2016 Clinton!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50005 Jun 9, 2013
Obama has lost major players in the left-leaning media. On Friday the NYTimes editorial board announced that "the administration has now lost all credibility." The Huffington Post led with the image above. And at the Daily Kos, a site that exists specifically to elect Democrats, the most-recommended post was titled "Americans Are Outraged Because in Voting for Obama, They Thought They Were Rejecting Bush."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6477-dems-a...

... the noose tightens ... or is that racisssssssst?

LOL
Lou Schwartz

North East, PA

#50006 Jun 9, 2013
America needs to fail wrote:
Obama has lost major players in the left-leaning media. On Friday the NYTimes editorial board announced that "the administration has now lost all credibility." The Huffington Post led with the image above. And at the Daily Kos, a site that exists specifically to elect Democrats, the most-recommended post was titled "Americans Are Outraged Because in Voting for Obama, They Thought They Were Rejecting Bush."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6477-dems-a...
... the noose tightens ... or is that racisssssssst?
LOL
The problem is we have Fascist in the Republican party, as well as the Democratic party. It is not the Democrats or Republicans that are enemies of our Constitution, it is Fascism and Corporatism. It is the Corporations and the Military Industrial complex that is running this country, not the president. Anyone who thinks differently are fools who can't see the whole picture.
Egger_s Wife

AOL

#50007 Jun 9, 2013
I support anyone who isn't a negro or an infidel. I am so thrilled to find so nany racist ignorant people posting on here, such as myself! I wish that you all lived in my neihborhood. Then we could drive out anyone who is different! Have a tea party day!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50008 Jun 9, 2013
Different isn't the problem, Sweetums. Ignorant, arrogant, and incompetent is. Learn the difference.
MrJohnson_ Hollywood Hill

AOL

#50009 Jun 9, 2013
I'll admit it, I'm a racist. I think that Nazi Germany had the right idea when they exterminated the jews, negroes, etc.... I wish that my neighborhood was composed of all white people. I don't even like my black cat, but my family likes it. Of course when I'm out and about I have to hide my true colors. I really like to victimize women that don't conform to my stereotype. I love reading The Communist Manifesto. I hope that someday Stalin will rise again! Cheers!

Seattle, WA

#50012 Jun 9, 2013
tour de france wrote:
time for the tea baggers to back pedal on phone tapping LOL!
Yes folks, Bush started this program back in 2006......old news,,
Yes folks, Obama gave it a massive dose of steroids and turned it into a tool to spy on every American and to warn his fellow Muslims.
dretnan

West Mifflin, PA

#50013 Jun 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Amazing Bush

Seattle, WA

#50015 Jun 10, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Anybody read this?
----------
NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls
By Leslie Cauley, USA TODAY
The National Security Agency has been secretly collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, using data provided by AT&T, Verizon and BellSouth, people with direct knowledge of the arrangement told USA TODAY.
The NSA program reaches into homes and businesses across the nation by amassing information about the calls of ordinary Americans — most of whom aren't suspected of any crime. This program does not involve the NSA listening to or recording conversations. But the spy agency is using the data to analyze calling patterns in an effort to detect terrorist activity, sources said in separate interviews.
----------
Outrageous, huh?
That was published on May 11, 2006. SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Where was the outrage, rightwingers?
Where were your calls for impeachment?
Obviously you all were totally cool with this same practice seven years ago. Why all the outrage today? What's changed?
Since you went into hiding I'll ask again.

Yep, outrageous then, but now it's on steroids under Obama.

Outrageous, huh?

It wasn't right then and it sure isn't right now, so what's your opinion on the now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yedlock-Moro Aug 24 skidmark in my un... 1
News Rape suspect testifies at trial (Dec '08) Aug 21 Kocher 7
Xanax (Dec '11) Aug 13 imonlyhereforthec... 2
drugs (Jul '13) Aug 13 imonlyhereforthec... 4
News Prosecutor cites trip to Mexico as evidence in ... Jul 31 experienced I am 3
News Guard, inmate die in altercation at Pennsylvani... Jul '16 Never Trust A Ped... 1
570MENU.COM | Online Restaurant Menu Directory ... Jun '16 junu95 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages