Comments
45,361 - 45,380 of 51,313 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49885 Jun 3, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bags, it's good to seeing the power of the vote exercised on this forum. I prefer the ballot where real presidents get elected, but anyways practice practice and more practice. What did all that bring you tea bags in 08,12 presidential elections? When a racial hating tea bag votes my post down I say please do that again
You know I was just thinking that if you gave up your job of teabagging maybe you would get over this tea bag problem you have. I like Red Rose tea but Lipton is good too. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha hahah!!!!!!!!!!
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49886 Jun 3, 2013
Racial hating rogers, you can call me your danny, as I don't care nor does anyone else with the exception being your tea bag brethren. The Congressional tea bag club is getting small without mischelle crazy eyes, Joe walsh, Scott miller. What happened to Joe miller in Alaska? Your political party beat that tea bag, not dem party dumb ass

Seattle, WA

#49888 Jun 3, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, you can call me your danny, as I don't care nor does anyone else with the exception being your tea bag brethren. The Congressional tea bag club is getting small without mischelle crazy eyes, Joe walsh, Scott miller. What happened to Joe miller in Alaska? Your political party beat that tea bag, not dem party dumb ass

It's nice to hear you say my Danny because I do own him. He only replies to my posts after he has asked for my permission. You're taking a little longer for me to get the leash on. You will eventually realize who your master is then bow down for the leash. Now be a nice little pet and go back into your dark corner and wait to be called.
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49889 Jun 3, 2013
Isn't it s crying racial hating tea bag shame ignorant rogers them Congressional tea bags vote is not worth yours on topic forum? Ain't nothing you can do about it. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhh. Don't allow your worthless vote to miss the mid term election, just do it
DARWIN

Louisville, KY

#49891 Jun 4, 2013
Once a monkey can't climb a tree anymore is the day the monkey gets no more bananas.
bobby6464 wrote:
Isn't it s crying racial hating tea bag shame ignorant rogers them Congressional tea bags vote is not worth yours on topic forum? Ain't nothing you can do about it. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhh. Don't allow your worthless vote to miss the mid term election, just do it
a true tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#49892 Jun 4, 2013
A true tea bagger confused just like the rest!!!

On the same day that a poll found that many Republicans did not know where Benghazi was even though they considered last year’s terrorist attack there to be the biggest scandal in American history, tea party leader Dick Armey confused the city with the country of Bangladesh.

Fox News on Monday invited Armey, who was ousted as chairman of FreedomWorks last year, to weigh in on the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had improperly scrutinized tea party groups to determine if they had abused their tax-exempt status.

“You have to understand that this is a politically-mandated suppression of the expression of resistance to big government,” Armey explained.“I’m amazed that anybody would be surprised that this was happening.”

“It’s a debilitating stupidity on their part. When the real professional really undercovers [SIC] a serious transgression against the law by somebody they won’t now be able to prosecute it in an orderly fashion because they biased the case against themselves.”

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett pointed out to Armey that the White House had insisted that it was surprised by news that the IRS was targeting tea party groups.

“I imagine that they probably don’t know any more about that than they do about Bangladesh or any number of other things,” the former House majority leader quipped.

“You mean, Benghazi,” Jarrett observed.

“The White House is a beautiful example of being capable of hiding your hands,” Armey continued.“First they throw the ball through your window, then they hide their hands and pretend they know nothing about it. Of course, the White House knows about it. They are the most ruthless politicians I’ve ever seen in America.”

A survey released by Public Policy Polling on Monday found that 41 percent of Republicans believed that the alleged Benghazi cover up was the biggest scandal in American history. The poll also found that 39 percent of those people did not know that Benghazi was located in Libya.
a true tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#49893 Jun 4, 2013
DARWIN wrote:
Once a monkey can't climb a tree anymore is the day the monkey gets no more bananas. <quoted text>
How do you get a one armed Republican monkey out of a tree?

Wave to him!!!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#49894 Jun 4, 2013
How do you get an incompetent Kenyan transplant to be president? Line up the queers, welfare brown people, and fugly women to vote. LOL
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49895 Jun 4, 2013
Its good to see the racial hating tea bags angry. Ha game ga ha confused dumb asses helped make Obama president. They can now cash in with rasicm, bring a gun, the tea bag yells. America says just do what you got to do
R Nixon

West Mifflin, PA

#49896 Jun 4, 2013
America needs to fail wrote:
How do you get an incompetent Kenyan transplant to be president? Line up the queers, welfare brown people, and fugly women to vote. LOL
AWWWWWWWW! Didnt like the outcome of the last two Presidental election? LMAO!
*giggles *
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49898 Jun 4, 2013
Racial hating tea bags, practice voting on the topic forum, apparently you tea bags needs more experience. Ha ha ha ahhhhhh them tea bag dumb asses, gun yappers
the good ole dayz

West Mifflin, PA

#49900 Jun 4, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama’s Dangerous Contempt for the Rule of Law
Whatever the investigation into misconduct at the Internal Revenue Service reveals, we already have all the evidence we need to understand President Barack Obama’s fundamental attitude toward the rule of law. That evidence is right there in the public record, and what it shows is indifference and contempt.
The Constitution gives the president the power to appoint officials to fill vacancies when the Senate isn’t in session. In 2012, Obama made such “recess appointments” to the National Labor Relations Board and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- even though the Senate had stayed in session precisely to keep him from doing so.
Obama’s lawyers argued that the Senate wasn’t really in session even though it claimed to be: It was going through the motions to block Obama, but it wasn’t taking up bills or nominations. No previous president had ever tried this maneuver, and an appeals court has just ruled that it was unconstitutional....
The president’s routine violation of the law that he is supposed to uphold isn’t covered in the media as a scandal. It ought to be.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-27/obam...
How easy we forget:

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:32 PM EDT
When the IRS targeted liberals
Under George W. Bush, it went after the NAACP, Greenpeace and even a liberal church

While few are defending the Internal Revenue Service for targeting dozens of conservative groups, there are two critical pieces of context missing from the conventional wisdom on the “scandal.” First, at least from what we know so far, the groups were not targeted in a political vendetta — but rather were executing a makeshift enforcement test (an ugly one, mind you) for IRS employees tasked with separating political groups not allowed to claim tax-exempt status, from bona fide social welfare organizations. Employees are given almost zero official guidance on how to do that, so they went after Tea Party groups because those seemed like they might be political. Keep in mind, the commissioner of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee.

The second is that while this is the first time this kind of thing has become a national scandal, it’s not the first time such activity has occurred.

“I wish there was more GOP interest when I raised the same issue during the Bush administration, where they audited a progressive church in my district in what look liked a very selective way,” California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on MSNBC Monday.“I found only one Republican,[North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones], that would join me in calling for an investigation during the Bush administration. I’m glad now that the GOP has found interest in this issue and it ought to be a bipartisan concern.”

The well-known church, All Saints Episcopal in Pasadena, became a bit of a cause célèbre on the left after the IRS threatened to revoke the church’s tax-exempt status over an anti-Iraq War sermon the Sunday before the 2004 election.“Jesus [would say],‘Mr. President, your doctrine of preemptive war is a failed doctrine,’” rector George Regas said from the dais.

And it wasn’t just churches. In 2004, the IRS went after the NAACP, auditing the nation’s oldest civil rights group after its chairman criticized President Bush for being the first sitting president since Herbert Hoover not to address the organization.“They are saying if you criticize the president we are going to take your tax exemption away from you,” then-chairman Julian Bond said.“It’s pretty obvious that the complainant was someone who doesn’t believe George Bush should be criticized, and it’s obvious of their response that the IRS believes this, too.”

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...
the good ole dayz

West Mifflin, PA

#49901 Jun 4, 2013
Here easy we forget !!!!!!

When the IRS targeted liberals
Under George W. Bush, it went after the NAACP, Greenpeace and even a liberal church:

While few are defending the Internal Revenue Service for targeting dozens of conservative groups, there are two critical pieces of context missing from the conventional wisdom on the “scandal.” First, at least from what we know so far, the groups were not targeted in a political vendetta — but rather were executing a makeshift enforcement test (an ugly one, mind you) for IRS employees tasked with separating political groups not allowed to claim tax-exempt status, from bona fide social welfare organizations. Employees are given almost zero official guidance on how to do that, so they went after Tea Party groups because those seemed like they might be political. Keep in mind, the commissioner of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee.

The second is that while this is the first time this kind of thing has become a national scandal, it’s not the first time such activity has occurred.

“I wish there was more GOP interest when I raised the same issue during the Bush administration, where they audited a progressive church in my district in what look liked a very selective way,” California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on MSNBC Monday.“I found only one Republican,[North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones], that would join me in calling for an investigation during the Bush administration. I’m glad now that the GOP has found interest in this issue and it ought to be a bipartisan concern.”

And it wasn’t just churches. In 2004, the IRS went after the NAACP, auditing the nation’s oldest civil rights group after its chairman criticized President Bush for being the first sitting president since Herbert Hoover not to address the organization.“They are saying if you criticize the president we are going to take your tax exemption away from you,” then-chairman Julian Bond said.“It’s pretty obvious that the complainant was someone who doesn’t believe George Bush should be criticized, and it’s obvious of their response that the IRS believes this, too.”

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...
the good ole dayz

West Mifflin, PA

#49902 Jun 4, 2013
The Republicans keep trying to implicate the Obama administration in this IRS debacle, everyone needs to sit back and stop making accusations in regards to this action. After all the facts are researched they may just find that these IRS employees were just trying to do their job or if there was some criminal act take whatever action is allowed by law. Those on the right may be disappointed to find out that the perpetrators are Republican sponsored people hired by Rove to muck up the works to draw attention away from all their misdeeds.

That's pretty much the story.

Clinton (D) cut the federal deficit (yearly overspending) until it was actually within its means, cleaned up Kosovo without a single US soldier getting killed, tried to reform healthcare, and other stuff, and the republicans dogged him with phony scandals, and finally impeached him on the basis of an affair.

George W Bush (R) striped down government to the point where it screwed up hurricane Katrina response, it let coal mines explode, started two wars that instantly turned into quagmires, let vaccines get away with impurities, and crashed the economy. But the loudmouth republicans complained very little about all of this, except for the last one.

Obama (D) caught Osama Bin Laden (no relation), reformed healthcare, brought the economy back from the cellar, but he's been again targeted by republicans who consider him a communist, facist (contradiction), and worse. He ended one war and is on track to end the other.

Too bad the election didnt go your way,maybe next time!!!

Seattle, WA

#49905 Jun 4, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
No ones vote is worthless you moron. Your ignorance is showing today, then again when isn't it. LOL

Seattle, WA

#49906 Jun 4, 2013
the good ole dayz wrote:
The Republicans keep trying to implicate the Obama administration in this IRS debacle, everyone needs to sit back and stop making accusations in regards to this action. After all the facts are researched they may just find that these IRS employees were just trying to do their job or if there was some criminal act take whatever action is allowed by law. Those on the right may be disappointed to find out that the perpetrators are Republican sponsored people hired by Rove to muck up the works to draw attention away from all their misdeeds.
That's pretty much the story.
Clinton (D) cut the federal deficit (yearly overspending) until it was actually within its means, cleaned up Kosovo without a single US soldier getting killed, tried to reform healthcare, and other stuff, and the republicans dogged him with phony scandals, and finally impeached him on the basis of an affair.
George W Bush (R) striped down government to the point where it screwed up hurricane Katrina response, it let coal mines explode, started two wars that instantly turned into quagmires, let vaccines get away with impurities, and crashed the economy. But the loudmouth republicans complained very little about all of this, except for the last one.
Obama (D) caught Osama Bin Laden (no relation), reformed healthcare, brought the economy back from the cellar, but he's been again targeted by republicans who consider him a communist, facist (contradiction), and worse. He ended one war and is on track to end the other.
Too bad the election didnt go your way,maybe next time!!!

Poor old Muffins, the young punk decided to stop posting under his West Mifflin IP. He thinks changing his IP address we won't know it's him. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
truth

Erie, PA

#49910 Jun 5, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
The Decline of the Obama Presidency: His second term is coming undone not because of scandal but because of decisions made in the previous four years.
John Dos Passos, the novelist and historian, once said: "Often things you think are just beginning are coming to an end." His observation was made in the 1960s. But it's true today of Barack Obama's presidency and the promise of a bright future for his second term.
Mr. Obama's re-election stirred grand expectations. The vote heralded a new liberal era, or so it was claimed. His victory was said to reflect ideological, cultural and demographic trends that could keep Democrats in the majority for years to come. His second four years in the White House would be just the beginning.
Now, six months later, the Obama administration is in an unexpected and sharp state of decline. Mr. Obama has little influence on Congress. His presidency has no theme. He pivots nervously from issue to issue. What there is of an Obama agenda consists, at the moment, of leftovers from his first term or proposals that he failed to emphasize in his re-election campaign and thus have practically no chance of passage.
Congressional Republicans neither trust nor fear the president. And Democrats on Capitol Hill, to whom Mr. Obama has never been close, have grown leery of him.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
I don't know what Fred is talking about. I think when we were falling into financial collapse in 2008---remember when George couldn't hand the Presidency over fast enough? That would warrant a statement of the "end of America" Under George W, the stock market returned do you even know? Of course, because you represent some of our brightest I'm sure ---- negative annual return for the whole presidency. Now, Obama as such a terrible President, what has he done? Oh, the S & P 500 has been positive every year and people have doubled their wealth over that period of time. The contrast is amazing, yet, you just can't get your head around it. Try a little math...it hurts but it helps in measuring what is REALLY going on.
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#49911 Jun 5, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
The Decline of the Obama Presidency: His second term is coming undone ...
... and I'm enjoying every second of it. LOL
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#49913 Jun 5, 2013
Practice voting on this forum tea bag. You racial hating ignorant Limbaugh nut juice guzzlers failed in 08&12. The extra strength stuff will get more of same.
soggy teabag

West Mifflin, PA

#49914 Jun 5, 2013
tea baggers with yap yap yap about obama but nothing can be done to him. he's doing a great job and has over 3 years to go, no tea bagger can stop that.
they will pizz and moan for another 3 plus years.
they have no contender for 2016.
hillary will get 325 electoral votes
the teabags will run rubio, jeb bush and christie or some other clown. but whoever it is will be beat like a rented mule.. HEE YAW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 7 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 15 hr lady 83
Centralia's last 9 residents fight eviction (May '10) Aug 21 Mayja 8
Pringle fire Chief Aug 21 Jim 1
Hazleton man accused of stealing friend's wallet Aug 21 Friends in Low Pl... 1
Wilkes Barre could use instream flow electric g... Aug 17 Jim 1
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••