Pumpkin carvers show off their skills...

Pumpkin carvers show off their skills the winners

There are 2 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Pumpkin carvers show off their skills the winners. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

Pat Adamshick, the lead organizer for Saturday's family day at HL Powersports in Harveys Lake, said more than 100 children and accompanying adults flooded the store, taking advantage of everything they had to offer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

BuzGuy Giordano

Dallas, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2013
I am very please to see the Adamshick family helping our community's children to grow. Their recent endeavor to establish their business at Harveys Lake will be a great success with the support of those residents and visitors needing help with their motor sports products. The Adamshicks are obviously committed to giving good service at reasonable prices and that is the key to the success of any business.
Good Luck to all of them!
serial killer

Hazleton, PA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
I've carved up some prostitutes in my day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evil doctor May 31 Mitch the jew 5
Don't build new school in the flood plane. May 31 DonnieWingo 2
Harvey's Lake. May 29 Mike 1
A beard question May 27 Joseph 1
News lccc May 27 greedy lawyer 1
Austin's Egg Market (Mar '09) May 27 Bob 6
Person of interest May 23 Lol 1
More from around the web

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE