Sisters continually support area cops

Sisters continually support area cops

There are 2 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Sisters continually support area cops. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

“I was just getting ready to go shopping, and then give two more vests”

Jaclyn Pocceschi Mosley and Gina Pocceschi Boyle never give up. The sisters of slain police officer, Pittston native Rodney Pocceschi, are constantly doing things to support area cops. via The Citizens' Voice

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Christopher Passanante

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2008
Dear Jacci &Gina im so sorry for your loss im new to all this computer stuff im finding all these things you have done good things for all .I also serve my country Once already now 2nd time in Aug i hope you havent forgotten me .I love you with all my heart Love Christopher i still have the family picture.

Since: Mar 08

Albrightsville, PA

#2 Apr 9, 2008
I am glad for the sisters. I support almost all motives of my hometown-Watsontown. Just not one officer's intentions.

I would only ask the sisters, have they ever received an apology from a cop that did wrong to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College student says she was verbally assaulted... 23 hr Geezer 2
News N/A, License: N/A Sep 27 stanard speaker s... 1
News Reports of creepy people dressed like clowns fl... Sep 25 Krazy-Killer-Klown 2
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... Sep 25 e-stoner 1
TV show about Wilkes Barre (May '13) Sep 23 cynthia wonders 3
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Sep 22 Mr-Smilley 110
News Police seize cellphone records of man accused o... Sep 15 Deplorables 2016 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages