Several rape-related charges dismissed

Several rape-related charges dismissed

There are 5 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Oct 31, 2006, titled Several rape-related charges dismissed. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

WILKES-BARRE - A district judge on Monday dismissed several rape and related charges filed against a city man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

JEAN

AOL

#1 Nov 5, 2006
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPEN IN 1999 WHY DID THIS MOTHER HAVE HER CHILDREN KEEP THIS QUITE .I DONT THINK THIS MAN WOULD EVER HARM ANY OF HIS KIDS OR THE MOTHER TO HIS KIDS.COULD YOU ASK THIS MOTHER FOR US WHY WOULD SHE KEEP THIS QUITE AND HAVE HER KIDS KEEP IT QUITE IF THIS HAPPEN IN 1999.THERE IS MORE TO THIS CASE AND WHAT IS THE MOM HIDEING.THIS MAN WALKED HIS KID TO THE BUS STOP EVER DAY DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD BE AFFRAID OF HIM.YOU KNOW THIS MAN HAS OTHER KIDS THAT YOU DID NOT TALK TO WHY ONLY THOSE KIDS.AND WILKES-BARRE IS A SMALL TOWN SO IT REALLY CANT BE THAT HARD TO FIND A MAN IF THIS HAPPEN IN 1999.AND THIS MAN HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF JAIL DID NOT LOOK HARD ENOUGHT.THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE TRUTH OUT IS HAVE THE MOTHER AND THE MAN TAKE A POLYGRAM TEST BECAUSE WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THIS MOTHER WAITED SO LONG TO HAVE HER KIDS KEEP IT QUITE IF IT HAPPEN IN 1999.IF THAT WAS ONE OF MY KIDS THEY WOULD TELL THE WHOLE WORLD AND NOT KEEP IT QUITE.THEY NEED TO BE QUESTION THE MOTHER ABOUT A MAN THEY CALL LUCKY THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE AROUND CHILDREN AND GOES IN AND OUT OF THAT HOUSE.I HAVE A FREIND IN WILKES-BARRE AND SHE SAID THIS MAN IS BEENING SET UP.SHE SAID HE NEVER TOUCH HIS KIDS AND WOULD NEVER HARM HER OUR THE KIDS.WELL I GIVE MY BLESSINGS TO THE MAN BEHIND THE BARS.GOD IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY. GOD KNOWS WHO IS LYEING. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.................
Kendra

Baltimore, MD

#2 Apr 30, 2007
Did you ever hear the saying "Just when you think you know someone"? Well let me tell you something about Victor Montigney. Do you think he is gonna let on to everyone just how he really is? If he did he wouldn't have people like you to stand by him and believe in him, but just remember that there are 2 sides to every story and this story has been haunting me since I was 19 years old.

He is definitely guilty, my sister and I were both his victims. We know first hand just what he is capable of. I hope he goes away for a long long long time. I think a polygraph is a great idea, I know it will prove what I am saying about him is true. I don't know why the mom kept everything quiet for so long, but she had her reasons. She should be ashamed of herself for subjecting her children to that treatment.

What happened to my sister and I was over 25 years ago and my parents found out and took me to the police station to give a statement, but back then things like this weren't taken so seriously and he didn't get into any trouble. I hope he is finally getting what he deserves from the other prisoners.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but in my heart of hearts I know the real truth and I'll bet if you were able to back into his records you would see that back in the 1980's there is an entry for Victor and sexual abuse to minors by WB Police Det Henry Kmetz.
b hop

Darby, PA

#3 Jan 15, 2010
I was in the county jail w/ this guy in 2006, for 3 1/2 months..he did not seem like that kinda guy...I know that anyone is capable of doing pretty much anything. Basically all I wanted to say was, he was a nice guy, I don't remember why he was in there. It was 1 of the 2 things......... D.U.I. or Child Support, yeah.. he supported those kids allright...kept them standing upright w/ his pole....Sorry,, always trying to find humor in a sick situation...I really feel horrible for those kids..if in fact he is 100% guilty, he shouldn't spend the rest of his life in 23 hr. A day lockup in protective custody somewhere', the son-of-a-Bitch should be put to death,,, after of course..about 10 years in general population..in somewheres like grateford maximum security prison... Victor I know you will never read this,,,but I liked you..I thought you were a funny drunk....but now if ur guilty...ROT IN HELL... YOU PIECE A SHIT YOU..
james

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jul 10, 2011
he is acually getting a new hearing and he can read and write now so he can answer the questions proberly not be set up. So those who claim it happened to them it wasnt him. It had to be another man. He will be out of prison soon enough. And he will laugh in the face of those who doubted him.
victor

Kingston, PA

#5 Jul 15, 2011
i no he did not do it cuz if he did he would of done it to me,robert,and krista witch we r his kids so Kendra get your stories straght and b hop y would u say that thats fuck up u no how he is he will not do that to no kids he not like that and ty to my aunt jean and james i cant wait intill his hearing i am deff going SO EVERYBODY THAT TALKS BAD ABOUT HIM BACK OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to solve the prison problem. Sun Ronald 1
News Mixed Reaction to Closing of Ringling Brothers ... Jan 18 Ringling fan 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) Jan 6 People change 45
News Pottsville progressive metal band Tusko films m... Jan 3 we R da WORLD 13
Rebuild luzerne county. Jan 2 Swoyersville Guy 4
News Home healthcare nurse giving injection to senio... Dec 24 Kenneth Lerch 1
News Convicted murderer seeks to have jury's verdict... Dec '16 Trump Power 2

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages