Man sentenced on drug charges

Full story: Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader

WILKES-BARRE - Jovan Garcia, 22, of Madison Street in Wilkes-Barre, was sentenced Wednesday to one to three years in prison on drug charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2007

THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS GOOD AND ANOTHER DRUG DEALERS GOING TO SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN PRISON.. SEE FELLOW CITIZENS.. REPORT THESE DRUG DEALERS AND WE DO GET RESULTS.. HAVE FAITH! LETS GET THEM OFF OUR STREETS

CITIZENS AGAINST CRIME AND DRUGS
wilkes-barre resident

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2007

Apr. 29, 2006 (Hey, that march is on the one year anniversary of when we all learned the truth of who you really are)--An anti-crime activist who was arrested last week on an outstanding felony theft warrant denied any wrongdoing in a statement Friday.

John Dehart, well known for standing on street corners waving a sign with slogans such as "report a drug dealer," was arrested April 20 by Hanover Township police on a warrant issued by Philadelphia police.

Dehart, a 37-year-old contractor, is accused of taking money for a job and never doing the work. The Hanover Township man, who moved to the area about 20 months ago from suburban Philadelphia, said his arrest was a big misunderstanding."My attorney is working on clearing me of any charges," he said."I expected this to be a civil matter because of the circumstances. I never stole anything from anyone and never would." In January, Dehart organized a group called Citizens Against Crime, which he says has about 20 members. In recent months he could often be seen on a street corner waving a sign urging residents to report drug dealers by calling the phone number listed for that community's police department. Some, including the Hanover Township Crime Watch, have criticized Dehart for his methods. But he said he didn't care and remains proud of his group."My organization works and has produced results," Dehart said Friday."I've always had honest and genuine intentions with my mission to rid the area of drug crimes and I will continue to follow through with this mission as soon as possible." Dehart said his arrest has been embarrassing for him and his family."I am concentrating on putting my family back together."
MARTIN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE HIPACRITS! WE SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR MISSION.
Question Authority

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

I want to freebase some crack tonight.

“MR RELENTLESS”

Since: Mar 07

Wilkes Barre & Delaware County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

Question Authority wrote:
I want to freebase some crack tonight.
THAT IS A REAL DUMB STATEMENT.. THEIR IS HELP FOR YOU.. GET IT TODAY.. MAN, DRUGS WILL EITHER PUT YOU IN JAIL OR KILL YOU.. DONT YOU WANT A BETTER LIFE??
TURN TO JESUS FIRST AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR SELF HELP TIP LINES.. IT IS ALL CONFIDENTIAL.. WILL PRAY FOR YOU MAN.. START CLEANING YOUR LIFE TODAY...
Jersey

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

it's so funny how people talk about jesus but will judge others like they are GOD you dot know why that person sold those drugs beith the oe without sin to cast the first stone hopefully that ignorance gets you somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••