Dentist killer's guilty conviction stands

Jan 6, 2012 Full story: PittsburghLive.com 10

The state Superior Court has upheld the conviction of a former Pennsylvania trooper in the murder of a Blairsville dentist.

Full Story
Justice For John Yelenic

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I am very happy that the State Superior Court has upheld the conviction of Kevin Foley of the murder of our dear friend John Yelenic!
Great News

El Segundo, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2012
This is GREAT news for the friends and family of Dr. Yelenic. In the new book "Dying for Love" by Carlton Smith, it seems that it is lucky that this case ever got solved at all. A lot of Foley's friends and collegues were protecting him in the beginning. Including the D.A. Bob Bell. There was a lot of corruption which made it impossible to get Foley looked at. It's a shame charges were never brought against his ex wife. Who knows what she is up to now?
Tim C

Dubai, UAE

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Too bad they didn't convict that skank of an ex wife of his...
Stoopid People

Murrysville, PA

#4 May 16, 2013
Great news, are you that stupid or do you just hate the people involved???? Friends and collegues who were protecting him??? Did you read the book? You mean the same collegues that testified AGAINST him. And the D.A. Bell worked his whole life to get where he was and all the sudden he would throw it away for Foley???? The only thing you wrote that made any sense is that she still needs arrested. Great news will be his appeals are finished and he can sit forever.
New Book

Randallstown, MD

#5 May 20, 2013
There is another new book by Andrea Niapias called "Death Deserves Answers" about the John Yelenic murder, the cover up and those that were involved. Still cannot comprehend how the wife was never implicated or her two older children. I think they definately knew what happened and maybe participated in the cover up.
Wovenhand

York, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Saw a recent picture of Michele with Nathan. Looking slutty as ever. Straight to Hell.
Yikes

Glendale, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Wovenhand wrote:
Saw a recent picture of Michele with Nathan. Looking slutty as ever. Straight to Hell.
She looks OLD! Woof! Wonder how she is turning tricks looking like that? I guess everything feels the same in the dark!
Wovenhand

York, PA

#8 Jun 8, 2013
Wonder if anyone in GA was blinded by those teeth? That would be the best case scenario...hopefully guys aren't turning up dead.
Yikes

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Wovenhand wrote:
Wonder if anyone in GA was blinded by those teeth? That would be the best case scenario...hopefully guys aren't turning up dead.
Another one if John's parting gifts to her along with her boobs and nose! I guess she hasn't found a new victim. She needs a couple of rounds of botox and a brazilian blow out! Welfare checks don't cover those these days!
WOW

Avonmore, PA

#10 Jul 10, 2013
You should check out the Facebook page of Michele Mags...looks like there's a new victim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals comp... (Jun '06) Tue JJJ 5,283
Hugo Selenski Trial Jan 23 Toothy 2
Northeastern Pa. gets first all-Hispanic radio ... (Sep '07) Jan 15 Bob 155
Police: Allentown construction worker crawled t... Jan 11 silly rabbit 5
The flu Jan 8 william 1
Top business stories in Luzerne County for 2014 Jan 2 Roberto 1
close schools in cold weather Jan 2 Joe 1
Plymouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web