United Way starts Christmas in July F...

United Way starts Christmas in July Food Drive

There are 1 comment on the The Times Leader story from Jul 2, 2014, titled United Way starts Christmas in July Food Drive. In it, The Times Leader reports that:

Benco Dental Supply Co., Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, Boden, Comcast, Commonwealth Health, CVS Caremark Corp., Diamond Manufacturing Co., Eastern Penn Supply Co., Genetti Hotel & Conference Center, Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce, Harrold's Pharmacy, Hilton Garden Inn, InterMetro Industries Corp., John Heinz Institute of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Leader.

credit where it is due

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Mirakuya has been feeding Hazleton's bums in a trough they call a dumpster. I think JP Mascaro & Son sponsors it too. Sometimes they give the bums whippet balloons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Apr 19 chuck 1
News Hazle Twp. man gets up to 40 years for shooting Apr 13 Hoodrat Relations... 1
Make wilkes barre a happy place. Apr 11 Aaron 1
News Woman pleads guilty to robbing doughnut shop Apr 9 derp criminal 1
solution to bad teachers. Apr 6 Aaron 1
News Scranton School Board passes budget, plans 51 t... Mar 30 Child Support Scam 1
Three way in room 222 in Kingston in Mar '18 Hahaha 1

Plymouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages