Wilkes-Barre Veteran Affairs Medical ...

Wilkes-Barre Veteran Affairs Medical Center Mark Donnelly

Posted in the Plymouth Forum

Dave Kurtz

Allentown, PA

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Most recently, the Chief of security Mark Donnelly up there at that hospital and the Director were accused of stealing or misappropriating funds. The Office of Inspector General (OIG) and the FEDS looking important were all over that place about a month ago and found what they were looking for.

This was just a rumor, but the director or Chief Donnely are no longer working, and a job posting on USAJOBS was listed for a new director in Wilkes-Barre. I also see that the VA police section has started using cops from out of town, so yep something is definitely going on up there.

I've tried to see if criminal charges were filed yet, but couldn't find anything. I can't wait for this to hit the news media because it is going to be a real big deal. This Mark Donnelly character was not only getting his hands in the VA cookie jars, but he supposedly was sleeping with a coworker and he got caught red handed too.

There are Veterans waiting in lines, trying to make doctor appointments, trying to file and settle disability claims while you have people in high positions cleaning the piggie banks out.
So much for government oversight looking into corruption, fraud, embezzlement, etc. I guess better late than never...

Brian J

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 21, 2014
Look at the date of the original posting about Mark Donnelly. It dates back prior to the National VA scandal of mistreatment of the Veterans and fraudulant records of appointments. The Wilkes-Barre VA has a long corrupt history dating back decades ann nothing was done.
Paul "Kickback" Kanjorski hiring his relatives to work construction making a mint off the government. Ray Mazzarella the ol' shell game with a million plus dollars. The "Weasel" Theodore Gabriel and Joseph GED McDaniels the stooges of Human Resources. Quid Pro Quo, Nello Berrettini who did the hiring and firing. AFGE 1699 -Yolanda "one Mo' drink" Riggsbee the direct tie to management and union. They are all dirty and should of been investigated a very long time ago, but the damage is now done.
Paul

Allentown, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2014
The Veterans Affairs in Wilkes-Barre have a great way of covering things up really good. When the cat is away the mice will play!!! It is a free for all. Management and supervisors taking turns putting each other in other in for monthly bonuses, quid pro quo bigtime. Make me want to puke.
none

North Wales, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2014
Brian J wrote:
Look at the date of the original posting about Mark Donnelly. It dates back prior to the National VA scandal of mistreatment of the Veterans and fraudulant records of appointments. The Wilkes-Barre VA has a long corrupt history dating back decades ann nothing was done.
Paul "Kickback" Kanjorski hiring his relatives to work construction making a mint off the government. Ray Mazzarella the ol' shell game with a million plus dollars. The "Weasel" Theodore Gabriel and Joseph GED McDaniels the stooges of Human Resources. Quid Pro Quo, Nello Berrettini who did the hiring and firing. AFGE 1699 -Yolanda "one Mo' drink" Riggsbee the direct tie to management and union. They are all dirty and should of been investigated a very long time ago, but the damage is now done.
Update, look now, divorced all living together lol
Slick Mick

Washington, PA

#5 Dec 23, 2014
I was contemplating moving back home from pittsburgh but now I have my doubts.
JoeyG

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jan 13, 2016
Scumbag extraordinaire !!!
PULTE is Madoff

Moorestown, NJ

#7 Feb 3, 2016
911 was an inside job .......................... at the WTC , 2 planes bring down 3 buildings , with help from mossad and the zionist fifth column .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeetPeace Scam ALERT Thu EricTrappist 4
This is the VA, and this is what Vets seeking t... Jul 16 USMCVet 1
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul 14 Al Busillo 682
prepare to survive. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
Protect the power grid. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... (Sep '16) Jun 30 Educated White Pe... 3
new facebook group - "plymouth pa 1960shawnee s... Feb '17 Bob Wychulis 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages