Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
C Y S SUCKS

Donora, PA

#4192 Jul 23, 2014
C.Y.S is a failure!
ferd

Erie, PA

#4193 Jul 23, 2014
Global warming bla bla come shovel the two feet of snow out of my driveway in December -----a better name for it is GLOBOLONEY !
Nice matters

Philadelphia, PA

#4194 Jul 23, 2014
Vote for nice

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#4195 Jul 23, 2014
ferd wrote:
Global warming bla bla come shovel the two feet of snow out of my driveway in December -----a better name for it is GLOBOLONEY !
That's weather. Not climate. You should go back and finish high school.
Clarks summit spam

Latrobe, PA

#4196 Jul 24, 2014
More Settled Science wrote:
[Do radical climate non-change deniers have you worried about global warming, err, climate change, err, climate disruption? Don't be. Those wacky scientists constantly predict all sorts of wild fantasies.]
By 2045 'The Top Species Will No Longer Be Humans,' And That Could Be A Problem
Jul. 5, 2014
"Today there's no legislation regarding how much intelligence a machine can have, how interconnected it can be. If that continues, look at the exponential trend. We will reach the singularity in the timeframe most experts predict. From that point on you're going to see that the top species will no longer be humans, but machines."
"By the end of this century," he continued, "most of the human race will have become cyborgs [part human, part tech or machine]. The allure will be immortality. Machines will make breakthroughs in medical technology, most of the human race will have more leisure time, and we'll think we've never had it better. The concern I'm raising is that the machines will view us as an unpredictable and dangerous species."
Del Monte believes machines will become self-conscious and have the capabilities to protect themselves. They "might view us the same way we view harmful insects." Humans are a species that "is unstable, creates wars, has weapons to wipe out the world twice over, and makes computer viruses." Hardly an appealing roommate.
http://www.businessinsider.com/louis-del-mont...
I read in MAD magazine that spammers eat spam and vote for governors on warlike talkie threads. Must be true.
snag

Erie, PA

#4197 Jul 24, 2014
We have an elected "do noting" as our representative as our Senator!
Vote him OUT!
Obamas Laughable Legacy

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4198 Jul 24, 2014
Report: Fictional People Able to Sign Up for Obamacare, Get Subsidies
July 23, 2014

You don’t even have to be a real person to get Obamacare subsidies.

That’s the takeaway from a report issued Wednesday by the Government Accountability Office. The GAO created 12 imaginary identities, which were used by people who signed up for Obamacare

Eleven of them succeeded in obtaining coverage—and received subsidies.

“The total amount of these credits for the 11 approved applications is about $2,500 monthly or about $30,000 annually. We also obtained cost-sharing reduction subsidies, according to marketplace representatives, in at least nine of the 11 cases,” GAO’s Seth Bagdoyan said, according to NBC News.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/07/23/report-fict...
Big Daddy

West Mifflin, PA

#4199 Jul 24, 2014
ferd wrote:
speaking of shoveling I plowed your old lady last night.... I feel sorry for ya.LOL!
PA Voter

Havertown, PA

#4200 Jul 25, 2014
They all suck
Plagiarists Are Liars Too

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4202 Jul 25, 2014
Army War College Starts Plagiarism Inquiry of [Democratic] Senator John Walsh’s Thesis
JULY 24, 2014

The United States Army War College determined in a preliminary review on Thursday that [Democratic] Senator John Walsh of Montana appeared to have plagiarized his final paper to earn a master’s degree from the institution, and sent a letter to the senator instructing him that an investigate panel will meet next month to conclusively assess any culpability.

“It’s clear there is indeed strong reason to believe this is plagiarism,” said the War College’s provost, Lance Betros, a retired brigadier general.“We are initiating academic review procedures.”
Former students vividly recalled the rigorous, intense procedures regarding academic integrity: classes fully dedicated to plagiarism guidelines; PowerPoint presentations outlining rules; students signing sheets acknowledging that they understood the guidelines and stating that submitted work was all their own.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee also pledged its continued backing for Mr. Walsh.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/us/politics...

----------

Two days after [Democratic] Sen. John Walsh suggested he may have plagiarized a graduate school paper because of post-traumatic stress disorder, he told a Montana radio host that wasn’t the case.

“I am in no way, no way, tying what I did to any type of PTSD,” the Montana Democrat said in a Friday interview with KMMS radio in Bozeman.“That had nothing to do with the mistake that I made.… I may have said that, if that was the thought of that, that’s not at all in any way what I meant or said.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/07/25/sen-...
From Clarks summit

Latrobe, PA

#4203 Jul 25, 2014
Plagiarists Are Liars Too wrote:
Army War College Starts Plagiarism Inquiry of [Democratic] Senator John Walsh’s Thesis
JULY 24, 2014
The United States Army War College determined in a preliminary review on Thursday that [Democratic] Senator John Walsh of Montana appeared to have plagiarized his final paper to earn a master’s degree from the institution, and sent a letter to the senator instructing him that an investigate panel will meet next month to conclusively assess any culpability.
“It’s clear there is indeed strong reason to believe this is plagiarism,” said the War College’s provost, Lance Betros, a retired brigadier general.“We are initiating academic review procedures.”
Former students vividly recalled the rigorous, intense procedures regarding academic integrity: classes fully dedicated to plagiarism guidelines; PowerPoint presentations outlining rules; students signing sheets acknowledging that they understood the guidelines and stating that submitted work was all their own.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee also pledged its continued backing for Mr. Walsh.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/us/politics...
----------
Two days after [Democratic] Sen. John Walsh suggested he may have plagiarized a graduate school paper because of post-traumatic stress disorder, he told a Montana radio host that wasn’t the case.
“I am in no way, no way, tying what I did to any type of PTSD,” the Montana Democrat said in a Friday interview with KMMS radio in Bozeman.“That had nothing to do with the mistake that I made.… I may have said that, if that was the thought of that, that’s not at all in any way what I meant or said.”
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/07/25/sen-...
Just so you all know...I consistently annoy not only you but my friends, family and enemies here on CLARKS SUMMIT with my silly, juvenile obsession with politics. Many people literally BARF when they see me comin cuz they know I am a ONE NOTE PONY And obsess about negative things...basically, I am like a finger stuck deeply down their throat and poof...puke..I am puke and I know it...so beware, I obsess about politics and u will puke soon!!!!!
Not So Settled Science

Plymouth, PA

#4204 Jul 26, 2014
Getting the right answer
July 5, 2014

Meterologist Joe Bastardi is the chief forecaster at WeatherBell Analytics and formerly the chief long-range forecaster at Accuweather.

He spoke to the Trib regarding his upcoming address at this week's ninth annual International Conference on Climate Change in Las Vegas.

Q: You've taken a lot of criticism over the years for your controversial views on climate change. Is it correct to assume you still won't be supporting the idea of global warming when you speak at the conference?

A: Why should I back away? Look, global sea ice is way above normal, Antarctica is busting records, the Arctic is returning to normal, the Atlantic is flipping to its cold version, the Pacific has flipped since and the globe has been cooling gradually since 2007. It's plain on the NCEP chart, NCEP being the National Centers for Environmental Prediction, not the Cato right-wing institute or whatever.

http://triblive.com/opinion/qanda/6346288-74/...
Sam

Latrobe, PA

#4205 Jul 26, 2014
Not So Settled Science wrote:
Getting the right answer
July 5, 2014
Meterologist Joe Bastardi is the chief forecaster at WeatherBell Analytics and formerly the chief long-range forecaster at Accuweather.
He spoke to the Trib regarding his upcoming address at this week's ninth annual International Conference on Climate Change in Las Vegas.
Q: You've taken a lot of criticism over the years for your controversial views on climate change. Is it correct to assume you still won't be supporting the idea of global warming when you speak at the conference?
A: Why should I back away? Look, global sea ice is way above normal, Antarctica is busting records, the Arctic is returning to normal, the Atlantic is flipping to its cold version, the Pacific has flipped since and the globe has been cooling gradually since 2007. It's plain on the NCEP chart, NCEP being the National Centers for Environmental Prediction, not the Cato right-wing institute or whatever.
http://triblive.com/opinion/qanda/6346288-74/...
Eat eggs with a knife and drink soda with a spoon
suklkinden

Pittsburgh, PA

#4207 Jul 27, 2014

Amazing Pennsylvania went queer ,,
W cys

Donora, PA

#4208 Jul 27, 2014
C Y S SUCKS wrote:
C.Y.S is a failure!
Yes they suck big time!
the boy who cried wolf

West Mifflin, PA

#4209 Jul 27, 2014
Vote Tom Wolf for Governor he is whopping Corbutt by 23 points
Vote for a winner Vote Tom Wolf!!!

Corbutt one term governor
FactCheck

Erie, PA

#4210 Jul 28, 2014
the boy who cried wolf wrote:
Vote Tom Wolf for Governor he is whopping Corbutt by 23 points
Vote for a winner Vote Tom Wolf!!!
Corbutt one term governor
Only if you're middle class and you want your taxes raised across the board. Only a parasite or moron would vote for the millionaire who's on the side of the middle class. You demonstrate the screwed up mentality of those who vote democrat. Screw the facts and the middle class at the same time.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#4211 Jul 28, 2014
Didn't Corbett raise the gasoline tax 10 cents a gallon ,then another 10 cents in 2015 then another 10 cents in 2016? Cuts off funding for schools that hurt the children. Then he raised fees on vehicle registration ,and isn't he supported by the drilling companies.
Do your research fool. HAAAAAAAAA!

Vote Tom Wolf.he's ahead by 23 points !!
Vote for a winner !!!!
TOM WOLF !!!!!!!!!!
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#4212 Jul 28, 2014
Corbett’s New Budget Shortchanges PAPosted by ameliaabromaitis on July 15, 2014 On Thursday, July 10, 2014, Governor Corbett signed a $29.1 billion state budget that demonstrates yet another example of his failed leadership abilities. Not only does his budget not repair the damage caused by three years of devastating cuts to education and community services, it doles out another round of corporate tax giveaways, blocks efforts to make Marcellus Shale drillers pay their fair share and fails to expand Medicaid.

What’s more, Corbett’s budget does nothing to properly address the $1.7 billion deficit he created with bad choices, using accounting gimmicks and one-time tricks to further kick the can down the road and make the situation worse next year.

Here is an overview of Corbett’s Bad Budget:

Read more here:

http://www.seiuhcpa.org/2014/07/15/corbetts-n...
Eddie Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#4213 Jul 28, 2014
MORE CORPORATE TAX BREAKS – Even though he’s already handed out nearly $2 billion in corporate tax breaks since taking office, Gov. Corbett has once again sided with corporate special interests, giving another round of business tax breaks while failing to support school students, seniors and taxpayers.
MARCELLUS SHALE – Despite strong support to make drillers pay their fair share, Corbett once again let Pennsylvania’s oil and gas companies off the hook, costing the taxpayers nearly half-a-billion-dollars that could have been invested in schools and job creation.
HIGHER EDUCATION: Corbett continues to place the dream of a college degree out of reach for many students and parents by making tuition prices skyrocket and forcing students to shoulder thousands in burdensome loan debt.
SCHOOL FUNDING: This budget fails to undo the devastation of Corbett’s $1 billion cuts to our school system and simply passes the buck to local communities.
MEDICAID EXPANSION – For the second straight year, Gov. Corbett has refused to expand Expand Medicaid NowMedicaid that would provide nearly $600 million in immediate budget savings, allow 500,000 hardworking people access to healthcare and begin to create 35,000 new jobs to help the state get back on track.
read the shocking story here:
http://www.seiuhcpa.org/2014/07/15/corbetts-n...
Vote out Corbett
Vote for a winner !!!!!!
TOM WOLF !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dawn Timmeney - About NBC 10 News Story - WCAU ... (Feb '08) Aug 29 Mad 13
News Pennsylvania attorney general to publicly addre... Aug 27 Zarda 2
News Kane ouster could come suddenly Aug 26 test 2
News Spelling error plagues city parking meters Aug 26 leo d lion 1
News Poisoning Case: Officials received 700 letters ... (Jan '07) Aug 4 June 76
News Police Blotter 3/25/14 (Mar '14) Mar '14 FYI Local News 13 1
two 70 years olds robbed omg (Jan '14) Jan '14 just to old 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages