Winnfield, LA

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Who is this this person?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 15, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
Who is this this person?
He's your clone Dummy! My little mental retard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded nutcase scumbag Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Who is this this person?
Who is he??? Someone you don't like dummy!! Another Forum you started up for those that don't agree with your silly childish nonsense assclown!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Who is this this person?
Howdy Ya'll. If you want to see an obnoxious hateful vindictive clown, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Winnfield, Iraq, Israel, Syria, & Lebanon. Davy Ford Retarded is always on the lookout for someone to antagonize. Folks! Beware!! The clown likes to set up Forums for those that he hates especially If you happen give the clown a taste of his own medicine! You don't even have to do anything to him personally. As in my case, the punk started his filthy rants for no reason what-so-ever as I had never posted anything to the nutjob in the first place and I never heard of the dweeb. All this stared after I gave him a taste of his own medicine on personal attacks and threats!! Like a little child, He could not handle getting it back in his face which is understandable as he claims he was a so-called retired police officer! It's obvious, the clown got use to having it his own way for so long that he can do just about anything he wants. I reported the little childish nutjob for his Abuse!! This is just one of the many forums. He's like a little pit bull that shows up periodically to show you that he's still there. So, this is why I started this forum as he refuses to remove the one he created for me!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED TOPIX FORUM!!
Threat from Davy Ford retarded # 394
David Ford - Retired
"Alright punk, here's your chance. I'm going to be at Holloman Air Force Base for a few days starting July 30th. I'll be staying at the Best western on South White Sands Blvd. Stop by and get your .........."
Reported Abuse:#125 I created a forum just for you in Rio Rancho punk!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/ ...
him

Delmar, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
ha
slimmer

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2012
This is so gay.
slimmer

Hazleton, PA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Winning a fight on the internet is like winning at the Special Olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilkes-Barre Veteran Affairs Medical Center Mar... (Nov '13) Tue Slick Mick 5
Merry Christmas! Tue Slick Mick 3
Wilkes Barre could use instream flow electric g... Tue Paul Bear 2
Build a interactive science museum with grant m... Tue Gabriel 1
Who has the best tasting pizza in this area. Dec 22 Gabriel 1
Emotion flows with news of Eric Frein's capture Dec 19 fk yeah 3
Person of the week: Jessica Marchetti (Mar '12) Dec 18 fapper 7
Plymouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web