Y r boys crzy? lol: Males downplay ri...

Y r boys crzy? lol: Males downplay risk of texting and driving, study says

There are 1 comment on the Wenatchee World story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Y r boys crzy? lol: Males downplay risk of texting and driving, study says. In it, Wenatchee World reports that:

Dylan Young was in a fender-bender caused by being distracted while texting and driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wenatchee World.

live2txt

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2013
The live2txt app was designed to remove the temptation of looking at the phone, by blocking incoming text alerts and phone ringtones, while the app is activated. The sender also receives a message indicating that you are driving and will return their call/text when you arrive at your destination. This patent pending technology will also send an alert to parents phones every time the app is activated and deactivated, allowing the parent to unobtrusively monitor compliance. It is currently available for Android devices at Google Play for $1.99 and should be available for the I Phone by the end of the year. More information is available at www.getlive2txt.com
Get the message. Drive Safely. Live2txt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a new law. Fri roy 1
FeetPeace Scam ALERT Jul 20 EricTrappist 4
This is the VA, and this is what Vets seeking t... Jul 16 USMCVet 1
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul 14 Al Busillo 682
prepare to survive. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
Protect the power grid. Jul 8 unoriginal preppers 2
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... (Sep '16) Jun 30 Educated White Pe... 3

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages