New York company looks to breathe new life into old Allentown brewery

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFMZ

A former brewery building in Allentown could be part of the beer-making business again after more than 40 years of inactivity.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
silly rabbit

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Selling blight to minorities is lehivalley realators assosation speciality¿ Now the king and his court jesters are selling the public a false bag of goods in hope! The land they are talking about is spoiled earth that local athorities have aloud to be a hazardous waste dump for years and first it was a film tech company, now a brewery tommorrow what¿

This thing that is king should stick to what he knows and that simply put is taking advantage of the disadvantage. He is just leading the public down a dark alley with a cliff at the end of the block¿
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2013
 
silly rabbit wrote:
Selling blight to minorities is lehivalley realators assosation speciality¿ Now the king and his court jesters are selling the public a false bag of goods in hope! The land they are talking about is spoiled earth that local athorities have aloud to be a hazardous waste dump for years and first it was a film tech company, now a brewery tommorrow what¿
This thing that is king should stick to what he knows and that simply put is taking advantage of the disadvantage. He is just leading the public down a dark alley with a cliff at the end of the block¿
You say the same thing about every improvement the city makes. Just gibberish, in one ear out the other. How long has that old brewery been deteriorating. Now the mayor is doing something no other mayor has put the effort into by making it a part of the cities tax base. Get a life, keep your simple mind ourt of it, and take your check and leave if you have nothing logical to say.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
making it a part of the cities tax base.
You're halfway to reality, Ward Rat. Now all you have to do is come to terms with the other half . Making up tax money by adding businesses does NOTHING to improve the quality of life for the city's residents. Rents will stay cheap and scum will keep moving in. But, you'll find that out during your first neighborhood lock-down after this joint opens.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 5, 2013
 
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
You're halfway to reality, Ward Rat. Now all you have to do is come to terms with the other half . Making up tax money by adding businesses does NOTHING to improve the quality of life for the city's residents. Rents will stay cheap and scum will keep moving in. But, you'll find that out during your first neighborhood lock-down after this joint opens.
You sound just as stupid with your half a cent. Tax money drives up more business. One of the major ways Allentown will continue on the road to success. Nice job Pawlowski.
silly rabbit

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 6, 2013
 
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just as stupid with your half a cent. Tax money drives up more business. One of the major ways Allentown will continue on the road to success. Nice job Pawlowski.
Yea when federal and state tax monies is perpatrated and takin from the public and givin to freinds and assoshits for a pay back or scimming there are many laws broken¿ Tere is my no sense as usual AO¿ Now while you are on your couch with your feminine diaper overflowing let some of that flow to topixs¿
Michael Molovinsky

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 6, 2013
 
silly rabbit wrote:
Selling blight to minorities is lehivalley realators assosation speciality¿ Now the king and his court jesters are selling the public a false bag of goods in hope! The land they are talking about is spoiled earth that local athorities have aloud to be a hazardous waste dump for years and first it was a film tech company, now a brewery tommorrow what¿
This thing that is king should stick to what he knows and that simply put is taking advantage of the disadvantage. He is just leading the public down a dark alley with a cliff at the end of the block¿
You honestly need to invest in some sort of spell check. I have not seen one post of yours that did not contain a gross amount of errors. Let us not even get started on your grammar.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 6, 2013
 
Michael Molovinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly need to invest in some sort of spell check. I have not seen one post of yours that did not contain a gross amount of errors. Let us not even get started on your grammar.
To hell with spell check mr molinsky are u related to the king palumpasky or just maybe u r a english or spanglish proffessor in another life¿
Mulch Man

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 6, 2013
 
This is just another friggin Allentown joke. Beer made on a brown site? Yum. Pud bailed on the other brewery, he must be in need of another to provide him copious amounts of swill.
get out

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 7, 2013
 
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just as stupid with your half a cent. Tax money drives up more business. One of the major ways Allentown will continue on the road to success. Nice job Pawlowski.
I'll ask again for you to prove it. I'll also wait while you fail to do so.
silly rabbit

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 7, 2013
 
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just as stupid with your half a cent. Tax money drives up more business. One of the major ways Allentown will continue on the road to success. Nice job Pawlowski.
What, with the Brown Hole law they are misappropreating money than the people that the money is misappropreated to will not pay taxes for how long only the small amount of employees will¿

To me this is theft of services by local officials and state officials that help pass tthe Brown Hole law once it was challanged! So all signitures are perpatrators of this failing the people in prudent spending
Michael Molovinsky

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
What, with the Brown Hole law they are misappropreating money than the people that the money is misappropreated to will not pay taxes for how long only the small amount of employees will¿
To me this is theft of services by local officials and state officials that help pass tthe Brown Hole law once it was challanged! So all signitures are perpatrators of this failing the people in prudent spending
The real theft of services is the waste of tax dollars that went to pay for your education. You write like you have a third grade education.
Widget Boy

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 7, 2013
 
Michael - Principles before personalities, please.
silly rabbit

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2013
 
Michael Molovinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
The real theft of services is the waste of tax dollars that went to pay for your education. You write like you have a third grade education.
No it is sixth mm and u get the gist. And no my education is not in question theft of services has a 5441broad spectrum that it covers¿ The local as well as the one that wrote on a state level are perpattraders of the good old USA and what it represents that our fourfathers faught in the world wars for¿ the spelling and grammar are the way they because i am what i because im popie the salor man?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 7, 2013
 
You go girl, go!
Dan Hickles

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2013
 
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is sixth mm and u get the gist. And no my education is not in question theft of services has a 5441broad spectrum that it covers¿ The local as well as the one that wrote on a state level are perpattraders of the good old USA and what it represents that our fourfathers faught in the world wars for¿ the spelling and grammar are the way they because i am what i because im popie the salor man?
I will translate for everyone else...

"No, it is the the sixth MM. You get the gist? No, my education is not in question. The theft of services has a 5441 broad spectrum that is covers. The local as well as the one that was written on a state level are perpetrators of the good old USA. That also includes everything out forefathers fought for in both World Wars. My spelling and grammar are the way they are because I am Popeye the Sailor man."

Even after I translated it, it is still not coherent.
silly rabbit

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2013
 
Mm and that ain't mulchman stick to your own blog¿ I have seen you at the library and wondered what ugly truck ran you over. Than as that thought was in my head I wondered if you had just woke up from a dirt nap like hermmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plymouth Discussions

Search the Plymouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 28 min John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 57 min bobby6464 3,826
LCCC's emergency alert system passes test [Stan... 6 hr Marcella Sowell 2
Christmas in July kicks off to help local soup ... Jul 26 nigonnig crime 3
Where can you get the 2013 income tax forms. (Jan '13) Jul 23 poodle 7
Former Ebay Sellers group on Facebook come join... Jul 17 FormerEbaySeller 2
Costco Jul 15 Shane 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Plymouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plymouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••