Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

The rearranging of the chairs on the deck of the us titanic ain't gonna change a thing

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Rock wrote:
The rearranging of the chairs on the deck of the us titanic ain't gonna change a thing
I think that the best thing a person can do these days, is to be heavily armed.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Obama passes 141 new federal laws in the first three days of 2014.....
hole in the wall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Obama is as bad as Jimmy Carter

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

The Bush people stayed at the WH until after Christmas so the support people could have holidays with their families....not Emperor Obama....17 days in Hawaii...the press would have torched Bush for that...not a peep when the Emperor does it...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Al Queda,"on the run", according to Obama, destroying Iraq in wave after wave of bombings....as Obama pulls troops out....once more, America abandons an ally.....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Obama vacations in paradise while Iran supports Al Queda in Iraq, and puts the finishing touches on it's first nuclear bomb...
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

By comparison, Reagan spent an entire year of his presidency at his California Ranch.
waco1909 wrote:
The Bush people stayed at the WH until after Christmas so the support people could have holidays with their families....not Emperor Obama....17 days in Hawaii...the press would have torched Bush for that...not a peep when the Emperor does it...
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Iraq is not and never has been our ally. We blew the place to hell and killed their leader because they were trading oil for gold instead of dollars. The WMD BS was just for support from the American public.
waco1909 wrote:
Al Queda,"on the run", according to Obama, destroying Iraq in wave after wave of bombings....as Obama pulls troops out....once more, America abandons an ally.....
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think that the best thing a person can do these days, is to be heavily armed.
Yep. Make sure you can grow your own food too. Too many people think food comes from ingles, Kroger or the piggly wiggly.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
waco1909 wrote:
Obama vacations in paradise while Iran supports Al Queda in Iraq, and puts the finishing touches on it's first nuclear bomb...
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

TSF wrote:
Iraq is not and never has been our ally. We blew the place to hell and killed their leader because they were trading oil for gold instead of dollars. The WMD BS was just for support from the American public.
<quoted text>
You sure about us not being ol' buddies with Iraq back when? I recall a little war not too long ago...
Rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

TSF wrote:
Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
<quoted text>
fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Defeat democrats.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. Make sure you can grow your own food too. Too many people think food comes from ingles, Kroger or the piggly wiggly.
I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....

Since: Oct 11

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

I like Christie. I think he has possibilities. I think Hillary is very intelligent, but out of touch with reality. I just do not think she has a chance of being elected president.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

I will vote for a yellow dog before I would vote for Tillis (useless piece of right wing nut shit). There is a reason that persons outside NC are pouring millions into his campaign and it has nothing to do with helping NC working people.
Wayshower wrote:
Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
rock

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....
country boy can survive
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Tillis,-- republican puppet Koch sucker. More tax breaks for the rich, more tax increases for working people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plymouth Discussions

Search the Plymouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NCDMV to end mobile unit visits to 3 eastern towns Jun '14 David 1
Martin County School Board Votes To Close James... Jun '14 Vivian Bedwell 2
Edenton Music Thread May '14 real dealio sucka 2
south african indian girls (Jun '11) May '14 Nitasha 6
This Week in the Civil War May '14 Jaimie 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Edenton, NC (Jan '12) Apr '14 elia 7
Civil War returns to Plymouth, N.C., in April Apr '14 nc transplant ny 2
•••

Flood Watch for Washington County was issued at August 02 at 12:13AM EDT