“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43105 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Obama spent 6 trillion dollars all by himself with no help from congress? I call BS. Being that the national debt is about 13 trillion then would it not be fair to stick Bush with 7 trillion of it?
SO, now you're saying that because Congress is trying to save money by trying to negotiate some spending concessions, you're mad at them? But you also want to accuse them of spending that six trillion? Came have it both ways.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43106 Oct 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bs us. You always take the Republican side with Obamacare, guns, abortion and religion.
The"Republican" side? I take the"right"side.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43107 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, thank you for voting for Obama! I'm a lunatic? It is you who is committing political adultry by not standing by your man. But hey, if you want to be a member of a minority that's your choice. Like congress you need to get some fiber in your diet.
Could be you have too much fiber in your brain.You misspelled"adultery" . My views on Obama changed, when I realized that Obama was not the person I thought he was.In other words, my opinions change when the facts change.I'm capable of adapting.YOU aren't, period.Like State, you simply ignore any facts that don't support whatever opinion you have previously arrived at.To do otherwise would be to admit fallibility, not something a know-it-all liberal could EVER do.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43108 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> SO, now you're saying that because Congress is trying to save money by trying to negotiate some spending concessions, you're mad at them? But you also want to accuse them of spending that six trillion? Came have it both ways.
They could have made 'spending concessions' in Iraq

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43109 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think you are seeing both sides of this issue.
THAT'S a lucid statement of opinion on your part.That, I respect.Although I disagree with your statement.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43110 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, Hear. The radical republicons (teaparty) belong to the (Banana Republic). The reasonable thinking republicons are of the (Establishment Party). According to Pro they are one in the same. The Washington Journal reported that the republicons approval rating amoung the American people is now 24%. An all time low! They can thank Ted Cruz for that.
BS.No one is being held hostage to anything but democrat hyperbole.Republicans are acting according to the RULES of Congress.Don't like that? Change the rules.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43111 Oct 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have made 'spending concessions' in Iraq
Ok, then let's use Allen's argument.Where were your democrat friends in Congress? How many democrats voted for this?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43112 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The"Republican" side? I take the"right"side.
Correction: The "right WING" side.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43113 Oct 11, 2013
True. Its up to congress to pass a budget.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Whose fault is it? How can a budget be agreed on, when democrats act irresponsibly? Shall Congress approve an insane budget? When your president submits a sane budget, maybe there could be budgetary agreement.Congress isn't a rubberstamp for this, or any, president.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43114 Oct 11, 2013
Allen, State, we have disagreement.But, through all of this we, continue to talk.With more civility than Congress.I don't dismiss your opinions.If, at any time, it seems to me that, for instance Obamacare is working as advertised,I will tell you I was wrong.Why not? Being wrong, though unpleasant, is a learning experience. I try not to let vanity convince me that I can't be WRONG.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43115 Oct 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: The "right WING" side.
Whatever makes you happy, don't forget the"right"part.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43116 Oct 11, 2013
Tea party republikans are addicted to Koch. All the Koch brothers had to do was snap their fingers and presto, the tp republikans started negotiating.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43117 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, then let's use Allen's argument.Where were your democrat friends in Congress? How many democrats voted for this?
Republican President, Republican House, Republican Senate to invade Iraq. I don't know how many Democrats voted for this war. It would have passed regardless of the Democratic vote. I know that I wouldn't have voted for it if I had a vote. Robbed us of blood and treasure both.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43118 Oct 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Tea party republikans are addicted to Koch. All the Koch brothers had to do was snap their fingers and presto, the tp republikans started negotiating.
Got some proof?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43119 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever makes you happy, don't forget the"right"part.
No thanks, I am focused on "Wing." IF you can focus on both sides, on what issue do you take a liberal stance?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43120 Oct 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
True. Its up to congress to pass a budget.
<quoted text>
It's up to the President to SUBMIT a RATIONAL budget.I would be very distressed if Congress approved an insane budget capable of destroying America.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43121 Oct 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I am focused on "Wing." IF you can focus on both sides, on what issue do you take a liberal stance?
Glad to help you old man.I believe that college education, and trade school education, should be free to any person who maintains adequate grades.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43122 Oct 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican President, Republican House, Republican Senate to invade Iraq. I don't know how many Democrats voted for this war. It would have passed regardless of the Democratic vote. I know that I wouldn't have voted for it if I had a vote. Robbed us of blood and treasure both.
Hillary Clinton voted to invade Iraq, along with forty per cent of all democrats.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43123 Oct 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary Clinton voted to invade Iraq, along with forty per cent of all democrats.
Hillary Clinton made a bonehead call on that one, but she will make a much better President in 2016 than Ted Cruz.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43124 Oct 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Obama spent 6 trillion dollars all by himself with no help from congress? I call BS. Being that the national debt is about 13 trillion then would it not be fair to stick Bush with 7 trillion of it?
Actually the National Debt rose $4.899 Trillion the 8 years Bush was in office and that's after financing two wars.
Under the Ruler, the National Debt has increased by $4.939 Trillion in just his first term! He's increased the debt more in 4 years than Bush did in 8....and just wait until Obamacare is in full swing plus another 4 years of Commucrat spending! The National Debt is projected to be between $20-$22 Trillion by the time he leaves the White House!

Why did the debt only increase by $5 Trillion while Bush was in office? Because the Republican's ideology actually works! By instilling the Bush Tax Cuts, the Federal Govt actually took in more tax revenue than the current administration! Granted, the housing bubble hasn't helped but the Rulers failed stimulus bill, plus his ending the tax cuts, has failed to stimulate anything including the economy, jobs, and especially tax revenues!

So to answer your question, no, it wouldn't be fair to stick Bush with more debt than he actually accumulated!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found puppy Mar 13 Ames Jackson 1
Anyone up for meet up merryhill? Feb '15 Bi teen 1
Looking for Relations of Lonnie Brown Jr. (Oct '06) Jan '15 Noah Wallace 11
Corruption in your town Jan '15 I care 1
Edenton Music Thread (May '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 3
Anton Oct '14 vanfanton 1
Schools in Plymouth (Jul '12) Sep '14 David 4

Freeze Watch for Washington County was issued at March 27 at 3:29AM EDT

Plymouth Dating
Find my Match