elizabeth ann binette
fromhere

Jamestown, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Do Anyone Really Know who Elizabeth Ann Binette is. She claim to be a ex-cop No-one has records of her serving.We know that her and Bobby Clark has Broken the law many times . But the justice system protects her.Is there pay-offs in washington county or God forbid she works for 666. But there is some good news for Washington County. GOD is sending an angel. IN THIRTY DAYS he will appear.______@meek I will Appear God sent
Tick Tock

Spring Hope, NC

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Time is up. Everyone knows about the insuance scams and the Tyrell County Chief Deputy that gave you or your daughter personal and sensitive information. Tick-Tock...
Nothing gained

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jan 4, 2014
The woman is a fake and a phony. I am out thousands of dollars because of her and I was left with nothing. She is a miserable and wants company, She commits insurance scams and has scammed all her contractors that helped build that bed and breakfast. SHe sues people and commits acts of injustice to get what she wants. She would even steal from her own kids. Both kids are messed up in the head big time. The whole family is evil and deserves what GOD gives them. Cel Teague and all the phoney PERSONS of the world. GOD BLESS THE USA!! She has taken from many. She will no longer take from me or anyone I know.. its the final count down....
Really

Kenly, NC

#4 Feb 1, 2014
My Name Is Ronnie Nixon I know you are right . I am one of those she robbed but she had help from dirty cops. Because she claims to be a retired D.C. Police officer .I don't think so. . But I went to court Four Years because of her lies .Verdict... NOT GUILTY but don't forget her side kick Bobby Clark that Lies for her. Now look at federal court cases filed in her name. There is more to come from people like you. She said to me that N.C. law enforcement is relaxed and I think she meant Stupid. However.all of them are not. There are some that think she should be in prison for committing federal crimes using my ss# that was given to her by a cop friend of her daughter. Yea you are right she is dirty and her son lied to siler city police when she tore up a young mans car and left the scene. the boy was working and going to college and his family Is real nice people.I am a black man but we know she don't care who she hurt as long as her and her children prosper.so please respond back and I will show you more of her dirt we uncovered then give you some people to contact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samuel Wayne Farless Aug 14 Johnah35 1
James Lawrence Murphy III (Dec '09) Jul '15 constance barnett... 2
Edenton Music Thread (May '14) Jun '15 40ish 5
Found puppy Mar '15 Ames Jackson 1
Anyone up for meet up merryhill? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Bi teen 1
Looking for Relations of Lonnie Brown Jr. (Oct '06) Jan '15 Noah Wallace 11
Corruption in your town (Jan '15) Jan '15 I care 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages