Perquimans Student Dies in Drive-By S...

Perquimans Student Dies in Drive-By Shooting

There are 17 comments on the WTVD story from Apr 17, 2005, titled Perquimans Student Dies in Drive-By Shooting. In it, WTVD reports that:

Officials say Shakim Warren died Thursday night of at least one gunshot wound. Warren's older brother, Conan Warren, said yesterday that neighbors told him his brother's shooting was the result of an ongoing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVD.

ashley moore

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Apr 16, 2006
we loved shakim r.i.p
Erica Sutton

Elizabeth City, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2006
I will always remember shakim by his smiles. And we grew up together out New Jack as little kids playing and running around. We went through our good times and bad we was just like brothers and sisters. Shakim will surely be missed alot it seems so unreal I still can not believe that shakim is gone. We all have to go away someday so I say to you R.I.P shakim. R.I.P Shakim Rolon Warren Perquimans #32
Jaleesa Privott

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2007
Shakim was and still is a very special person to me. I loved that boy 2 death.....literally. Everything about him seemed to me as perfect, from his pearly white teeth, gentle sweet voice, and fresh new j's. I miss him so much, and although i've moved on with my life there's still a big part of my heart that's not yet healed. It's been more than a year but i still go over his death in my head frequently. I'm angry and disgusted that people can be so stupid. When did God give anyone permission 2 take another's life? A beautiful person like Shakim deserved to life forever. I know i can't keep dwelling on the passed but look ahead toward the future,(Shakim would want that for me) so i'll strived for success and be the best i can be, because if i can't do it with him i'll still do it for him.
RIP BABY, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
bunker hill townie

Decatur, GA

#4 Jan 11, 2007
I ran outside and saw my brother laying on the ground.

a short life as a gang-banger
Ronda Thatch

Asheboro, NC

#5 Feb 5, 2007
To this very day I still miss my cousin. I was devistated when i got that phone call. R.I.P big cuz.
saint saloua

Norcross, GA

#6 Feb 22, 2007
i love shakim too i am here if you wanna answer me just take my email [email protected]
shakim and the rope and the sword .
love fromm saint saloua .
joey jones

Angier, NC

#7 Apr 11, 2007
rest in peace man!!
Cyron Leigh

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Oct 20, 2008
just a moment i need to my self... im SPEECHLESS for words so R.I.P Shak you gone but not forgotten most deff
And RIP to my Brother Jamar (B-I) Fletcher yall gone but most deff not 4 gotten I LOVE BOTH OF YALL
B-Moore

Rocky Mount, NC

#9 Dec 10, 2008
whats up shak... i kno its been a while but i want to tell you that you still are hear with us! And i still can't wait to play you one-on-one when i get up with you..The GREAT die young
B-Moore

Rocky Mount, NC

#10 Dec 10, 2008
R.I.P- B.I.! Jamar was the Type that loved joking around. He had alot of respect from alot of people. Me and Jamar were really tight, we hung out almost everyday cause i lived near his girlfriend...we had good times and bad times but we always ended up joking each other about wat we were fussing about! He always said that when it was his time to go it would POOR down and storm and it did!

-Jamar, i never thought you would be gone so qiuck
-When i got the phone call it made me sick
-Not believing that my hommie would be taken
-But it was a true tragic awaken
-So for my last words RIP B.I.
-And i will see you when I pass and die!

I luv u my boy!
mahoganii

New Bern, NC

#12 Mar 25, 2009
its all good my baby jamar in a better place now and just to let some of these people kno me and jamar was together b4 him and casey but i respect her bc i aint no disrespectful person but thats allwayz gone be my baby it was crazy bc i went to the funeral and seen him laying in that casket i broke down i also fell out anywayz but i love the family and cyron,quell,de'shae,toostie yall keep yall heads up also cynthia,keep yall heads up bc we will get to see him someday but like cyron said cynthia still got five boyz and thats how its alwayz gone be

love yall and remember what i said keep ya heads up and u too casey!
amanda garcia

Henderson, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2009
i remember jamar as a very sweet caring person i still think bt alot things he use to tell me dont let ppl put me down and i did it neway but now hes gone ive change dat cuz i have a beautiful boy dat puts a smile on my face and my son reminds me so much of jamar his attitude lol but he never let ppl get him all the way R.I.P Jamar me and baby shaun still thnks bt you
amanda garcia

Henderson, TX

#14 Mar 27, 2009
hey shak i know u looking down on everybody i remember being pregnant and u use to watch my baby move and came over and felt him move in my belly and u said to me he was going to be a active child and he is he is 4 now and he is wild but a sweetheart he love basketball R.I.P shakim
Jozcelyn Frierson

Concord, NC

#15 Feb 10, 2012
lord i know its been more than 5 years since my cousin has left me but why god he was a great person he wanted to make it somewhere be somebody , he had a short life man i just don't understand why he had to go . its so many times where me & my cousin would just laugh & smile at each other because we all just wanted to see his pretty white smile i love my cousin to death & no t day goes by when i'm not thinking about him & that's real.its so hard to say goodbye to someone that was just that close to you i dont want to see another one of my family member die because it hurts so bad i just want to live my life as long as i can but i know its a time & a place & i have to go someday ,weither im ready or not , its just in gods will as the tears rool down my eyes i wipe them away gently wishing that he was here to hold my hand wishing he could just have one more chance not a sleepless night when he could be holding his mommy tight he's a angle & i know it because he watches over me when i'm sleep and when i'm alone,He comforts me with a gentle wisper saying im here for you .:) he the type o guy that wil talk to you for hours & hours about anything ,he love d to play basket ball & also loved his family , you will always & forever be missed shakim & i just want you to know thatim holding my head up for you .&& LOVE YOU # BALL BABY 32
mahoganii

Benson, NC

#16 Apr 11, 2012
its now 3 months before july 6th hit and im still thinkn about you jamar.not a day go by that i dont.i wish you were here.i went to hertford 2 times in a row this past week and the only thing i kould do was think abou how everytime i was in town from greenville you would pick me up from wynn fork and spend time with me.ooh boy you should see how much ive grown to keep loving and thinking about you.but i let you rest bc ik im gone see you again.and let me not forget mr.warren;ayyyee shakim i miss you man.both of yall keep resting and watch over ya loved ones..
Southpark

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Drugs are bad, MmmKay?
lifeofastylist

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 17, 2013
rip shakim and jamar never will be forgotten much luv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Unknown 3
CPS corruption (Apr '11) Jul 28 Unknown 41
Edenton Music Thread (May '14) Jun '17 40ish 10
Baseball Lessons (Ages 8-14) by Edenton Steamer... Jun '17 Pack2121 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
Considering move to Edenton (Jul '10) May '17 WesternRidgeRiver... 15
News Charges pending in fatal Chowan wreck Mar '17 Kelly chesson 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages