More cocaine use may land Jeff Dubay ...

More cocaine use may land Jeff Dubay back in jail

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 15, 2010, titled More cocaine use may land Jeff Dubay back in jail. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It's back to the workhouse for former sports radio talk show host Jeffery Dubay after he violated probation - again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

what the F

Big Lake, MN

#1 Jun 16, 2010
so after numerous failed tests and "USING" up all his probation from all the different violations he will be basically a FREE man once this sentence is served....So he will be free to do all the Coke he wants after he gets out in 87 days .... Ummm, doesn't anyone think there seems to be a slight problem here .... so you are rewarded with freedom for continuos cocaine use and probation violations .... SENSELESS
guy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 16, 2010
what the F wrote:
so after numerous failed tests and "USING" up all his probation from all the different violations he will be basically a FREE man once this sentence is served....So he will be free to do all the Coke he wants after he gets out in 87 days .... Ummm, doesn't anyone think there seems to be a slight problem here .... so you are rewarded with freedom for continuos cocaine use and probation violations .... SENSELESS
Yeah...5th degree posession. What do you want, a life sentance?
Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 16, 2010
I feel bad for the guy. He's obviously helpless to stop. He apparently hasn't reached bottom yet. I hope he does before it kills him.
krz007mn

Maple Grove, MN

#4 Jun 16, 2010
I feel terrible for the guy. He was so talented and was an absolute pleasure to listen to on the radio. Please Jeff, get help!!
Mn version of Robert Downey, Jr.
what the F

Big Lake, MN

#5 Jun 16, 2010
guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...5th degree posession. What do you want, a life sentance?
hey MORON .... with over a dozen failed tests and everything else this idiot has kept on doing while on probation there is a big PROBLEM .... he obviously has had plenty of cocaine in his possession along the way .... serve the time and the probation starts over til this idiot becomes drug free .... you don't get rewarded for continuing to use illegal drugs .... end of story
guy

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 16, 2010
what the F wrote:
<quoted text>hey MORON .... with over a dozen failed tests and everything else this idiot has kept on doing while on probation there is a big PROBLEM .... he obviously has had plenty of cocaine in his possession along the way .... serve the time and the probation starts over til this idiot becomes drug free .... you don't get rewarded for continuing to use illegal drugs .... end of story
You're an idiot.

The most he could get for his crime is a year and a day. After that, yes, he would be free, as he served his time.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2010
Time Flies. It was surprising to see that this has been going on since 08.
this suburb is great

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 16, 2010
LET's GET him! you do NOT get rewarded for reading BOOKS.

WHY do I keep hitting ALL CAPS?! I must be turning into an IDIOT!
Rush Limbaugh

Brooksville, FL

#9 Jun 16, 2010
Take my word for it, coke is not the answer.
Better off with Oxycontin.

http://usera.imagecave.com/rdmyers/oxyrush.jp...
Blah Blah Blah

Cottage Grove, MN

#10 Jun 16, 2010
Hes a ******* hop headed junkie
Anonymous

Fairmont, MN

#11 Jun 16, 2010
Yho, Jeffery. Your addition fuels the gang violence in the Twin Towns. Its all those who live in the burbs doing weed, coke, h, meth its controled by a a distribution network which is controled by the gangs. Now if the Minneapolis Police had a clue, they would publicize it, crack down on sales. No pun intended. But it has gone way beyond that stage. Turf wars for sales fuel shootings, pay backs, and it now stands on the precipice of all out war. And for what? Exclusive sales to the likes of Jeffery.

You not only pissed away your career, but added to the violence. What a guy.
Working Class

Libertyville, IL

#12 Jun 16, 2010
Wait til this idiot hurts someone else and the state is in big trouble.
Senator Larry Craig

Hastings, MN

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Some interesting comments. No wonder people like me and Michelle Bachmann get elected. I do crack once in awhile but I've never tried cocaine.
Rev Ted Haggard

Brooksville, FL

#14 Jun 17, 2010
Senator Larry Craig wrote:
Some interesting comments. No wonder people like me and Michelle Bachmann get elected. I do crack once in awhile but I've never tried cocaine.
Hey Larry !

What about that toilet stall encounter you promised ? I'm still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maple Grove Arrest (Nov '08) Aug 18 Hhh 2
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug 16 Anonymous 40
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jun '16 Colonel 4
Restaurant recommendations May '16 WildLifeLover 2
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Plymouth, MN (Jul '11) Feb '15 bill shannon 3
Crosswalk violation? Who's? (Aug '12) Jan '15 Killer Crosswalks 4
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages