Job perks shifting out of neutral

Job perks shifting out of neutral

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Job perks shifting out of neutral. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Pay was cut or frozen. Company 401 matches disappeared. Co-workers did, too. Bonuses vaporized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

morrishazel

Trichy, India

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Yeap. In fact, did you know that Currently, many insurance companies do not allow adult children to remain on their parents' plan once they reach 19. Companies cannot do that any more. Search onilne for "Wise Health Insurance" and you can insure your kids if you are in the same boat.
Dennis Leary

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Yeap! And now our insurance premiums are projected to double! Because are kids refuse to grow up!
Observer

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 16, 2011
We'll see. Lots of people are still hurting out there...

http://www.examiner.com/economic-policy-in-mi...
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 16, 2011
With gas projected to hit $4 a gallon causing a rise in prices, I think the optimism is a little premature.
scaryphailin

Homer, NE

#5 Jan 16, 2011
""With gas projected to hit $4 a gallon causing a rise in prices""<p>You don't supposde the oil companies will be manipulating prices, do you???<p>Naw, couldn't be!!!
tired

Garden City, MI

#6 Jan 16, 2011
I don't know about everyone, but I am tired. More and more work and no pay increase in 2 years. I am making less money now than I did last year and my work load has doubled. Its time to start looking for a new job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shopper City (Mar '06) Feb 14 Roger 44
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jan '18 Scott-Minnetrista 5
Review: Almost Free Realty Inc (Feb '09) Oct '17 Edward 14
News Man Used Pontiac As Assault Weapon (Nov '06) May '17 Willhamer 8
Inflatable boat (May '17) May '17 Meung07 1
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 292
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Plymouth, MN (Jul '11) Feb '15 bill shannon 3

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages