Boston Scientific posts 4Q profit on ...

Boston Scientific posts 4Q profit on lower costs

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Boston Scientific posts 4Q profit on lower costs. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp., which employs thousands in the Twin Cites, said today it swung to a small profit in the fourth quarter from the prior-year period, when massive legal and acquisition costs bogged down earnings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

lol

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 1, 2011
So the same company that is being investigated for knowingly selling faulty defibrillators by both the FDA and the United States attorney's office posted a profit. Time to clean house and get rid of all the managers that participated in this scam. I would not trust a thing this company says after lying to their customers. Hope the FDA shuts down this company.
To Mgmt Boston Scientifi

Hudson, WI

#2 Feb 1, 2011
You might want to investigate a employee who posts to the Pioneer Press under the name 'the real just another day'. He seems to posts all day long while he suppose to working for your company. It sounds like your company doesn't need any more bad press, but this guy consistantly posts things like "Another day in Loserville) and "You mudducks are so dumb".. Under todays article "Vikings: Police release Everson Griffen on $50,000 bail", he posted and actually mentioned your company and how he posts things in his office - here it is; "OMG. Best post of the day!!! Jasperite? PERFECT!! And, no response.
Thats amazing, at my office here at BosSci, we have been posting deer's, 40's, hard truth's posts too. It's called 'the mudduck wall'. Nice.... ".

I would think that you want this person working during the day, and not out on the internet. The time of his post was roughly 2:00 p.m. today, while I bet you thought he was working.

If he hates Minnesota so much and is doing this unproductive posting while he should be working, I would think you might want to send him back to Wisconsin for good.
To Mgmt Boston Scientifi

Hudson, WI

#3 Feb 1, 2011
It really looks like Boston Scientific needs some diversity training - here's a post from your number one employee a roughly noon today, from "Just another day". This post was in the article "Vikings: Police release Everson Griffen on $50,000 bail" -

the real just another day Saint Paul, MN
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#10 9 hrs ago
Caption should say:'It wasn't me, it was my cousin/brother/posse in the back seat!" " I was framed!!" "Racial profiling! Racial profiling!"
"Jesse J and Al S are on their way!"

Again here's a guy bragging how he works at Boston Scientific posting from his office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hy-Vee CEO talks expansion of Wahlburgers and g... May 22 kddlawzoo 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Apr 26 Bobolink 6
Buckhorn ~ Photo contributed by Ken Siljander Apr '18 Bobolink 1
Review: Almost Free Realty Inc (Feb '09) Oct '17 Edward 14
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 292
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Plymouth, MN (Jul '11) Feb '15 bill shannon 3
Crosswalk violation? Who's? (Aug '12) Jan '15 Killer Crosswalks 4

Plymouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages