Grandma dies in Livonia house fire af...

Grandma dies in Livonia house fire after getting grandsons out

There are 2 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Grandma dies in Livonia house fire after getting grandsons out. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

The woman, who had been baby-sitting the boys, woke them up and told them to get out of the house on Curtis, west of Wayne Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

Rebecca and Ken Womacks

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 14, 2012
What a HERO this grandmother was. I would have done the same for my grandchildren. God love her!
Ann

Livonia, MI

#2 Nov 14, 2012
i am so heart broken to hear this. I know the teenage boy, actually he goes to school with me, i sat next to him in 4th, and 7th hour. Our entire school is in mourning for him and his grandma. He was a great friend, probably much like his grandma. </3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
livonias councilwoman laura toy takes her oath... Aug 18 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Aug 17 gladIleft 172
News Voter turnout low across Livonia for primary Aug 12 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Patrick Colbeck as State Sena... (Feb '12) Aug 9 The best Senator 2
livonias chris martin going to court monday in ... Aug 7 Phil 2
chris martin gets 722 votes Aug 7 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) May '15 WATCHING LIVONIA 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages