Woman run over, killed by boyfriend's...

Woman run over, killed by boyfriend's ex-girlfriend

There are 3 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Woman run over, killed by boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Amanda Hall's friends describe her as a loving mother with four young children. A memorial continues to grow on the street where the 25-year-old Westland woman was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Holly

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I know all the parties involved they are friends of my little sister and I know what really happened Shannon with the driver she was dating Brandon on and off for years now she have kids of her own and she would not intentionally try to run somebody over what happened was is her and Brandon are Brian whatever his name is um we're in the area and she got jealous and decided she was going to go talk to his ex girlfriend the victim then all the sudden of crowd appeared around her car and the victim's mother came up to Shannons driver side window and spit in her face and then sprayed with pepper spray temporary blinded and trying to flee the seen Shannon then drove off as fast as she could not knowing that the victim was standing in front of her car she didn't know that she had hit the victim with her car in till it was too late and then by then she was so scared she just have fun driving in till she ran out of gas where she was then taking into police custody and I'm not condoning anything that was done because I think that it was wrong that somebody had to lose their life over that and I'm particular sorry for the children that are involved that no longer have a parent but sometimes you have to stop and think before you provide action first of all there should have been a crowd around the girls car because it was nobody's business to be involved they involve themselves it just goes to show if people mind their own business things would not happen like this who knows if things would have went differently maybe that girl would still be alive but I think that Shannon went over there to talk to his ex girlfriend and yeah I turn into an argument but that's because of all the people they jumped in including the victim's mother so yeah its a dreadful mistake what does should she can have to pay for it with her life no. I just really feel sorry for the children that they're not going to be able to know their mother and because she was a single mom obviously there's no father around. but everyone from now on should look at this case as a reminder that if everyone were to keep to themselves in mind their own business things like this would never happen. cause if everyone hands around Shannon's car I'm sure she would have got out and spoke to the girl woman to woman but instead the girl wanted to stand in front of Shannon's car while her mother was in her window so she couldn't get out and then she was sprayed with pepper spray which cause temporary blindness and that is why she hit the girls begin with because she didn't know she was standing in front of her car
Carl Sagon

Brockport, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
If an infinite number of monkeys had an infinite number of typewiters(word processors) and time, would they eventually print all the great books?

I don't suppose so. This OP is the closest we could come.

PS> Still an interesting take on the situation Holly.
amanda hall

Clawson, MI

#3 Jan 11, 2017
that's why Shannon od and died karma god sees everything if people dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Wed BIG John 28
Kyle Builders Tue Steph 1
Kyle builders Tue Chris 1
News Charter Township of Plymouth (Sep '13) Tue Eric S 2
News Gov. Rick Snyder names Donald Knapp to 3rd Circ... Apr 19 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Canton Police Report Increase in Coyote Sightings (Feb '13) Apr 18 Leonard 3
People who work in the law enforcement agency t... Apr 18 Leonard 2

Plymouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages