police calls

There are 4 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Jan 24, 2013, titled police calls. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

16. On the same day, a 69-year-old Northville woman was also beaten. Both beatings took place during robberies by an unidentified man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

confused

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2013
People should feel ashamed so much crime is around them USA still has highest murder and crime rates. Read this criminals.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 26, 2013
BOLO
"In both incidents, the suspect is described as an African-American man in his 30s of medium build and 5 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches tall. The vehicle in both incidents is described as a light brown - possibly beige or tan - late 1990s Ford Taurus four-door, according to police."

We got a ghetto virus escaping here.
confused

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
When is trial for Romulus police and ex chief for running criminal enterprise?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Jan 31, 2013
confused wrote:
When is trial for Romulus police and ex chief for running criminal enterprise?
Jury trial was set for January 22. I don't know what happened to it. Justice works slowly. Trials are not a set time period so delays can back up the proceedings. Still, it's imminent and I expect publicity. Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... 8 hr Ray 1
TO: Tim MORON of Westland. Brother to Chris, Mi... Jun 28 watching livonia 4
How much wood? Jun 27 Mary Contrary 2
News Westland Hit-And-Run Victim Dies (Aug '08) Jun 27 Mucher 88
News 'Obama Phone' store opens in Livonia (Apr '13) Jun 25 watching livonia 5
carl ruggles Jun 17 xgirl friend 1
show down at chris martins ok corral tuesday ju... Jun 14 Maria 3

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance