Crossfit Lower Town Settling Into For...

Crossfit Lower Town Settling Into Former Saxton's Storefront

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Crossfit Lower Town Settling Into Former Saxton's Storefront. In it, Patch.com reports that:

When Crossfit Lower Town moved in 2012 from its former Old Village digs to the historic Saxton's Garden Center storefront in downtown Plymouth, owner Brian Schaefer said he wanted to keep the building's decades-long history intact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Dan

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Crossfit is very well organized. At first I wondered how a business like this could succeed. These people are serious. I see groups of various ages using kettle bells and rolling huge tires and running. They do it all and supervise it like having a drill instructor. Another company called TryCcity has attempted to take some business down the street by Ann Arbor Road (former Rite-Aid), but they don't have much equipment or experience. I expect them to go under soon.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Try City is not in competition with Crossfit. Nothing is going on there. It might be close already.

Glade to find out that some part of the old Saxons will continue on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) 2 hr Meijer sucks 168
News Woman charged with murder in Westland hit-and-run 23 hr Probation drop fail 2
News Resident launches petition for Seven Mile - dow... Jun 25 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Tornadoes, heat, a destroyed church and heavy fog Jun 22 Medewiwin 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Richard LeBlanc as State Repr... (Feb '12) Jun 19 shila ferre 3
News Sky Zone Locations In Metro Detroit To Kick Off... Jun 16 slick willy 1
Livonia hatchetmen about to do another number o... Jun 15 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
More from around the web

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages