any good movie cinemas in plymouth

any good movie cinemas in plymouth

Posted in the Plymouth Forum

movie goer

Plymouth, MA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Please tell me there is another theater in plymouth that plays movies? I went to the regal theater in independence mall and its total garbage, the prices are extremely high and the seating sucks

The sound quality sucks and the food prices you would think it was caviar they were serving

Think its time for a remodel at that crap theater
WEver

Plymouth, MA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
You're so right, the theaters in the Independence Mall... I don't know what's worse, the picture or the sound. Ever been to the Plymouth Plantation? It doesn't look real movie theater, it's in their auditorium. But I thought it was great... you could hear the dialogue clearly, the picture was clear, and the food was exceptional.
It tends towards foreign and "art" films, which I'm not usually such a big fan of. But we saw an incredible Argentine movie called "The Secret In Their Eyes", that rocked! A great, suspenseful political/murder mystery, with brilliant acting, directing, cinematography and plot. Could not have been more pleased. A great time!

thanks

Plymouth, MA

#3 Dec 21, 2010
WEver wrote:
You're so right, the theaters in the Independence Mall... I don't know what's worse, the picture or the sound. Ever been to the Plymouth Plantation? It doesn't look real movie theater, it's in their auditorium. But I thought it was great... you could hear the dialogue clearly, the picture was clear, and the food was exceptional.
It tends towards foreign and "art" films, which I'm not usually such a big fan of. But we saw an incredible Argentine movie called "The Secret In Their Eyes", that rocked! A great, suspenseful political/murder mystery, with brilliant acting, directing, cinematography and plot. Could not have been more pleased. A great time!
thanks for answering, seems like noone in plymouth uses topixs and it sucks...ya regal in independence mall blows, haven't gone back since. Haven't checked out plymouth plantation but I will, you would think with how much money this town has they would invest some in that crappy theater in the mall, or even build a nice new one. For those prices it should be luxurious, and food shouldnt be so expensive, maybe they shouldn't pay the guy who walks around the theater with the red cone like 5 times, pointless, for now i just stick to redbox, you cant go wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wareham police arrest 3 on drug charges Oct '17 CONCERNED CITIZEN 1
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) Sep '17 rnds76b 4
Plymouth Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 18
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
News Local heroes and warriors to march Saturday (Aug '13) Jun '17 bud 2
Jon Oneill (May '16) May '17 JLsnce 2
Sgt Sue (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kingston In the Know 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages