How many barrels or totes do you have...

How many barrels or totes do you have for recycling?

Posted in the Plymouth Forum

Anonymous

Plymouth, MA

#1 Jun 2, 2010
I live in Plymouth,MA and have had to go to the dump for the last couple years. The dump says that all recyclables have to be separated. I had to have 4 containers and a separate area for cardboard. It took up so much room in the house and garage.

I have since started my own trash service in Plymouth called My Trash Guys. Now all of our customers can recycle the EZ way. I have found a recycling center that can take recyclables all together and by the use of computers, separate them for me. Now all of our customers can place all the recyclables together in one barrel or tote or whatever. I finally have the space in my kitchen and garage back thanks to EZ Cycle. Not sure why the Plymouth transfer station doesn't do this also. Maybe if they did, more people would recycle. Although we did do it correctly, recycling was a pain in the butt. Not anymore. If you would like to get your space back in your house, give us a call or check us out at http://www.mytrashguys.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wareham police arrest 3 on drug charges Oct '17 CONCERNED CITIZEN 1
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) Sep '17 rnds76b 4
Plymouth Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 18
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
News Local heroes and warriors to march Saturday (Aug '13) Jun '17 bud 2
Jon Oneill (May '16) May '17 JLsnce 2
Sgt Sue (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kingston In the Know 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages