O'Donnell expects turbines to resume ...

O'Donnell expects turbines to resume this week

Posted in the Plymouth Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Feb 20, 2013
http://www.windaction.org/news/37440

News
O'Donnell expects turbines to resume this week, responds to new turbine concerns
O'Donnell's Marion Drive wind turbines have been out of operation since the night of February 8, when Winter Storm Nemo brought heavy snow and tropical storm-force winds to Kingston...."They can't perform in very high winds."
February 17, 2013 by Bradford Randall in Kingston Journal
KINGSTON- Mary O'Donnell (pictured) expects the operation of her three industrial-sized wind turbines to fully resume this week and is firing back at resident complaints about flicker and property-value loss.
O'Donnell's Marion Drive wind turbines have been out of operation since the night of February 8, when Winter Storm Nemo brought heavy snow and tropical storm-force winds to Kingston.

"I assume they'll be back soon," O'Donnell told KingstonJournal.com over the phone this afternoon. "They can't perform in very high winds."

Like the O'Donnell turbines, the Kingston Wind Independence (KWI) Turbine and the MBTA's turbine at the Kingston Commuter Rail Station have also been...[continue via Web link]

http://kingstonjournal.com/odonnell-expects-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) May 4 jhack1355 17
Bright Flashes of light 03/05/18 Mar '18 Johnplimothian1 2
News Wareham police arrest 3 on drug charges (Oct '17) Dec '17 Another Citizen 3
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) Sep '17 rnds76b 4
Plymouth Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 18
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
News Local heroes and warriors to march Saturday (Aug '13) Jun '17 bud 2

Plymouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages