With woman dead, Massachusetts man ki...

With woman dead, Massachusetts man kills himself with saw

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 26, 2011, titled With woman dead, Massachusetts man kills himself with saw. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Massachusetts police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide they discovered after watching a man cut into his leg with a power saw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Doug

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 26, 2011
When is the fund raiser? Where's PETA when you really need them? I need closure.
Orly

Lakeville, MN

#2 Apr 26, 2011
The husband must have had some really serious mental illness. To kill the wife and the two dogs, and then take a circ saw to your own leg, that is kind of painful.
true

Plymouth, MA

#3 Apr 26, 2011
thats what I am saying, he must have been insane not only to do what he did to his wife and dogs but to take a circular saw to his leg
Stiehl Balls

Clermont, FL

#4 Apr 26, 2011
Did he pre-oil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Jan 9 Raydot 13
News Wareham police arrest 3 on drug charges Dec 18 three blocks 4
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) Sep '17 rnds76b 4
Plymouth Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 18
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Kingston (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
News Local heroes and warriors to march Saturday (Aug '13) Jun '17 bud 2
Jon Oneill (May '16) May '17 JLsnce 2

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages