Very unprofessional

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

We have received flowers from Stevens several times and didn't have any problems, until one day we weren't home to receive the flowers. The driver put the flowers outside on the side porch (which we don't normally use) on a VERY windy day. We did not receive a call or notice of any kind. Several days later after the sender of the flowers asked us if we had received them we found them blown away on the other side of the porch. When the company found out about the mishap, they proceeded to call us and actually blamed us VERY harshly for not seeing the flowers and expressed no remorse over the incident,despite us being very polite and matter of fact. Neddless to say we will never use this company again.
Adriene Campbell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

For a funeral - I want to thank Steven’s. They “listened” to what I wanted, even down to the fake butterflies and bright colored flowers. We asked for “no death flowers” and they listened. They showed me some of the flowers that would put in the arrangement. It was bigger and better than what I expected. My family was thrilled at the results. I will always use them in the future now. I have been disappointed in the past so many times with florists. It is nice to know that you can still get great quality for “your money”. (June 2009)
Never Again

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Absolutely horrible. I had ordered from them before a while ago and really liked the arrangements, so I was shocked when I saw what was delivered. I ordered a simple daisy & pink rose arrangement in a light pink glass jar with a simple pink ribbon. The on line photo showed 8-10 roses. What was delivered was about 10 daisies with 1 big red rose. It was in a dark glass jar with a huge blue bow with smiley faces on it. It was ugly and childish and not even remotely similar to the website photo. IThe recipient gave it back to me and said they must have run out of flowers. No response to my 2 complaints. I really don't think they care! I wish I could post the photos I took!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plymouth Discussions

Search the Plymouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sat Crazy Mike 4,696
Phil caliri jr (Sep '13) Jul 21 Elizabeth Caliri ex 14
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Islanders express concerns about Pilgrim nuclear Jul 3 BDV 1
4th of july 2014 Jul 1 Evan 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carver, MA (Jan '12) Jun 29 Anonymous 3
About Town: Feaster Hands Keys to Stoughton's N... (Dec '12) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 12
•••
•••

Plymouth News Video

•••
•••

Plymouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE