dusty williams

Middleboro, MA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
There's a car dealer located in kingston ma on 37 m_in st P_lgrim Aut_ there quality is less then desirable and they do not stand behind what they sell I purchased a vehicle from that location and it was very unsafe a certain part of the vehicle was rotted so bad that it could not recieve an inspection sticker when I told the dealer about this he did;nt do any thing about it and would avoid the whole situation and my phone calls this is not right...who will he cheat like that next. I'm posting this so hopefully it wont be you or anyone you know, a person like this and running a business like this does not deserve to be in business honest people work hard for there money and in this world there are so many people that are dishonest like the one at this location who will do what ever it takes even if it;s wrong to take honest peoples hard earned money, this is wrong on so many levels my advice is dont deal with this dealer and most important in all situations BUYER BEWARE>>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxes in Plymouth-Speak up. (Oct '15) Sep 19 Stuckonabog 6
Redbrook Community, South Shore, Plymouth, MA Sep 18 Stuckonabog 1
1973 plymouth fury 3 Jul '16 Dgyp 1
Plymouth Music Selection (Sep '12) May '16 Misty Fitch 16
Jon Oneill May '16 Anonymous 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... (Mar '16) Mar '16 White and Right 1
News 60-year-old man charged with Christmas-time rob... (Mar '16) Mar '16 msaag57 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages