Marine from Plymouth dies in Iraq

Marine from Plymouth dies in Iraq

There are 11 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Marine from Plymouth dies in Iraq. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Marine from Indiana was killed in a firearms accident in Iraq, his father said tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

hmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 22, 2008
"accident"
Semper Fi

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2008
RIP Soldier
Dennis_Daviess Co

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2008
Semper Fi Marine and may god be with your family.
Bullet

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2008
Rest in Peace
michael

Saint Charles, MO

#5 Jan 22, 2008
I am so glad that there aren't people on here protesting the war. This forum should be to give condolences to the family. I am very sorry for your loss. I pray that God be with you in these hard times!
Desert Devil Dog

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2008
Young men in a barracks room with a loaded pistol and alcohol....thank God there was only one fatality.
Air ForceFamily

Sedalia, MO

#7 Jan 23, 2008
We are very sorry to hear of this very unfortunate event. A young man doing something positive with his life being cut down in the prime of his life. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Plymouth Mom

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2008
God Bless Cam and the whole Babcock family! We were so sorry to hear about Cam's passing.

Praying for all of our service men and women to be safe and come home soon.
mandas mom

Osceola, IN

#9 Jan 25, 2008
i'm so thankful that my daughter got to know this fine young man. because of you, cameron, she smiled once again. you brought back her spark. you will be missed.
johnny

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2008
Desert Devil Dog wrote:
Young men in a barracks room with a loaded pistol and alcohol....thank God there was only one fatality.
You can screw off you jack ass
TheTruth

Warsaw, IN

#11 Jan 7, 2011
Yeah. Let's honor the serial killer that was killed. Let's be real here folks the more dead troops the better. Anyone that will sign a paper agreeing to kill another human for the USA deserves to be blown up by an IED and lay there untill he dies alone.. I'm not trolling, just speaking the truth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to sell nudes (Jan '15) May 9 cherrybby 6
Thomas (Tom) Neff Feb '17 Magician 1
News Psychologist to stand trial Feb. 7 (Feb '06) Jan '17 G-dwiilavenge 141
News Michigan Road Ribbon Cutting on Wednesday (Aug '16) Aug '16 Dave Holmes 1
subway (Jan '16) Jan '16 brandon123 1
NUSBAUM Elkin Funeral home (May '15) Oct '15 The Rev 5
Algae (Sep '15) Sep '15 Gail 2

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance